/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im Back ;)

Ra`eesah
09-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Salaamu Alaykum,

Im not new here but I just wanted to come back. Missed my LI Family! Nice to see you brothers are still here with the same names zAk, Far7an, Muhammed and of course I still remember Aabirusabeel new name. S_87 Jawarah, Umu 'Isa, IceQueen~ I found you Sisters! Maashallaah all I had to do was look in my InBox!

I was going to make a new nick but i had trouble with the Answer this Question, I know I had math problem correct but it just wasn't accepting it I didn't know if I had to put it in numbers or type it out, finally gave up with that was going to just forget all about it then i realized I can try my name I and it worked can you believe I still remembered the password... still the same for 7 years?

Still no Sister ADMIN! :O and to all those who I don't know or dont know me from before WELCOME to LI!

I wonder who's gonna play me the famous LI welcome Nasheed!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome back to Li!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah..

You won't remember me as i guess I am one of the 'newbies'...but I've heard of your name been mentioned before..but jazakallaahu khaayr for your welcome uktee.

hmm I would play the Li nasheed, but i'm afraid i'm not aware of it :\

But here's one of my fave recitation's surah al-mulk by Mishary Al-Afasy

unfortunately I am unable to post video's in the Intro section.

here it is..

--->>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWrvFAb1v40 <<<---

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

marwen
09-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Welcome back sister.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ra`eesah
Is there a LI welcome Nasheed ? :confused: No one told me about it.
Hope any one from the "old guys" :p can play it.

Danah
09-28-2011, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ra`eesah
Salaamu Alaykum,

Im not new here but I just wanted to come back. Missed my LI Family! Nice to see you brothers are still here with the same names zAk, Far7an, Muhammed and of course I still remember Aabirusabeel new name. S_87 Jawarah, Umu 'Isa, IceQueen~ I found you Sisters! Maashallaah all I had to do was look in my InBox!

I was going to make a new nick but i had trouble with the Answer this Question, I know I had math problem correct but it just wasn't accepting it I didn't know if I had to put it in numbers or type it out, finally gave up with that was going to just forget all about it then i realized I can try my name I and it worked can you believe I still remembered the password... still the same for 7 years?

Still no Sister ADMIN! :O and to all those who I don't know or dont know me from before WELCOME to LI!

Welcome back sister....I dunno if I have ever seen you during my stay here in the 4 previous years. I hope we will see more of you now :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
09-28-2011, 11:25 AM
^ the link says the nasheed mp3 file is not found. :hmm:

SFatima
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
:sl:
Welcome back raeesa :) i think there are hardly any old members here anymore...

And yeah well, I was offered the sister admin post but I turned it down since it wasn't lucrative :shade:

alhamdulilaah
09-28-2011, 09:50 PM
wa alaikum as salam

welcome back sister Ra'eesah

Its nice to hear from an old member of LI.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!