Soulja Girl
09-29-2011, 02:55 PM
:sl:

Aww.. Memories loll..

Good for lil kids to learn from.. :D

:wa:

Endymion
09-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Sister Aleena asked me if she can have this in English ^o)

I did'nt find the same pic in English but here is one that will help Inshallah :statisfie

'Aleena
10-02-2011, 10:57 AM
:sl:

Jazakallahu khair sister. I need it to share with my Non-Muslim friends who cannot read Arabic. May Allah reward you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
10-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Salam Alaikkum

I used that in my Dawah last Ramadan

muslimah bird
12-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Very nice for kids to learn . Thanks for sharing,sis

Jorge_Carrillo
01-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Is Isaiah a prophet of Allah according to islam?

crimsontide06
01-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Refering to the english graph...wow...I have never seen this before....so Adam had 7 children, and...Noah is Adams grandson???! I'm confused...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!