/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my jaw hurt recitin with tajweed in salah ??

nutty
09-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Assalamun alaikum

I just learnted about light letters and heavy letters and when trying to pronounce them in salah my jaws hurts...And i feel that i am draggin the verses. Also when reading zhur namaz which is 12 rakah i take about 25mins is that right. Every namaz of mine takes double time in relation to the rakahs. How long to other ppl take and do theirs namazs and do ur jaws hurt when reciting with tajweed is there any advice u can gve me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alhamdulilaah
10-03-2011, 05:38 PM
wa alaikum as salam

as far I can understand, ur jaws might be hurting as u r practising tafkheem (heavy) letters and u r new to use them, and tafkeem (heavy) letters require a lot of effort. InshAllah ur jaws will not hurt more, however when u practise a lot jaws do hurt but this is how ur letters and tajweed becomes strong, inshAllah. The more u practise, more ur tajweed becomes strong, however in that time jaws will hurt. And then there will be ajar (reward) for that.

Muhammad
10-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Be careful that you are not overdoing the pronunciation of the letters - perhaps check with someone who knows tajweed that you are doing it properly. And Allaah (swt) knows best.

nutty
10-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Jazak-Allah for ur replies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!