/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Park in Poland.

Endymion
10-01-2011, 11:13 AM
For many years Poland lacked a good theme park, now dinosaur parks are everywhere. The country's first park devoted to dinosaurs opened in 2004 at Baltow in the Kamienna river valley. Apart from dozens of natural size figures of dinosaurs and other extinct animals, the park offers a fossil museum and a children's playground.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
10-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Please be called Jurassic Park, please be called Jurassic Park, please be called Jurassic Park

جوري
10-01-2011, 05:11 PM
it looks a little cheesy like they're made out of silly putty..

Dagless
10-01-2011, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Why is there a whale in a dinosaur park?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
10-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Meh, dinosaurs stopped being cool when we found out that some of them probably had feathers...

M.I.A.
10-01-2011, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Please be called Jurassic Park, please be called Jurassic Park, please be called Jurassic Park
at first i lol'd

and then i thought it might as well be Jurassic park.. the amount of time devoted to recreating dinosaurs.

you go to a zoo and see a bear, look its a bear..

walk on to the penguins.

anyway it is funny but the irony is not lost on me.

also thinly veiled climate change joke.

Ansariyah
10-01-2011, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
He's hiding from the Japs.

Muezzin
10-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Poignant foreshadowing of the blue whale's eventual extinction.

Salahudeen
10-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Looks awesome if I'm ever in Poland which I doubt very much, I'll be sure to check it out :p

ardianto
10-02-2011, 04:28 PM
She has becomes a member in dinosaurs family after Mr and Mrs Plesiosaurus adopted her as their kid.

Who Am I?
10-05-2011, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Meh, dinosaurs stopped being cool when we found out that some of them probably had feathers...

What, the idea of dinobirds doesn't appeal to you? The dromaeosaurs are my favorites. My inner child just died a little...

But I still want to go to this park, because the 8 year old kid in me still loves dinosaurs.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!