/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oxford st.

Samiun
10-02-2011, 06:05 AM
:sl: why are there so many sisters begging for money/food there, can some1 explain? I feel really sad...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
10-02-2011, 11:02 AM
are they european? they could be romanian gypsies cause some of their women wear headscarves

Riana17
10-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Salam Alaikkum

There are many places even in front of mosque were young families beg, I think its responsibility of community and the Imaan to stop them and find for them suitable jobs, people does not have "hayaa/shame"

Samiun
10-02-2011, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
are they european? they could be romanian gypsies cause some of their women wear headscarves
:sl: I dunno but I'm really sure they were muslims cuz I wore my kopiah when they saw me and beg me for money and said 'brother' n something else. Why isn't any1 helping them... I saw one of them begging for food at a kebab shop so one of the customer who is a brother ask the shopkeeper to give her some food and he did. But still, who are they and why are they there... I felt bad when I didn't gave them a single penny when I went there again.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-02-2011, 06:19 PM
They have them in the U.S too except one day they're Muslims & another day they're christian nuns & another day they're whatever else, I tried speaking to one of them once & she wasn't Muslim, she only wore a headscarf. I asked her whether she were American she uttered some unintelligible words, what her home embassy was then, again nothing comprehensible, I asked her if she spoke Arabic she nodded, then I proceeded to speak to her in Arabic and she was stumped then walked away to beg someone else .. they only call you 'brother' (not necessarily because they're Muslims) but to make an appeal to a supposed commonality that binds you with them. If I felt she were really needy I'd have given her money, but they're bandits in their own rights.. try to engage in a prolonged conversation & you'll get to the bottom of it!

& Allah swt knows best

Ansariyah
10-02-2011, 06:43 PM
I don't think they're Muslims...These people who beg all look the same and they pretend to be Muslims. If there are poor Muslims you would have seen black muslims begging, white Muslims begging, asian Muslims begging, why only that one type of gypsy looking folks? I don't really believe these People.:hmm:

First I use to fall for it, now I believe otherwise. Allah knows best

Cabdullahi
10-02-2011, 08:21 PM
i think they're muslim because...they keep saying make dua for us brother

Ramadhan
10-03-2011, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
i think they're muslim because...they keep saying make dua for us brother
I can never tell if you are being serious or in jest.

Welcome back!
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!