/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fall of the American Empire - Inevitable?

Al-Mufarridun
10-02-2011, 10:49 AM
:sl:

Cause of DEATH: GREED

These pictures will help you to visualize the current Debts and Liabilities of the United States.

What $15 Trillion Looks Like (U.S. Debt as of Oct 2nd 2011 = $14.78 Trillion)

What $115 Trillion Looks Like (U.S. Unfunded Liabilities as of Oct 2nd 2011 = $115.78 Trillion)

Sources:

http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
10-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Are those in 100 dollar bills?

Al-Mufarridun
10-02-2011, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Are those in 100 dollar bills?
Yes.

$1 Million

$100 Million

$1 Trillion

Futuwwa
10-02-2011, 02:34 PM
No. Not greed. It won't be the downfall of the American Empire. Stagnation will be. What matters for the survivability of an empire is not whether it has problems. All countries run into problems from time to time. What matters is whether it can deal with them, and adapt if necessary.

The recent debacle of the debt ceiling (manufactured) crisis, and the attempted healthcare reform two years before it, quite strongly indicate that it cannot. Both were opportunities to fix something inherently dysfunctional. In both cases, deliberate obstructionism by dogmatic, inflexible, uncompromising Republicans led to a solution that may have made some cosmetic changes, but mostly just led to more money being thrown into the meatgrinder. The reason why they could do it? The power of stupid, of stupid people believing in simple explanations of complex realities, and in simple solutions to complex problems. People for whom American exceptionalism is axiomatic, who delude themselves to believe they are living in a shining city on a hill, shooting those who disagree, the very people who are trying to save it from sinking into the mud.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
American economic and financial system is the most highly leveraged in the world.... by far. They sell derivatives on derivatives. Meaning they sell debt papers on the basis of their own debt papers.

No matter how good they are in playing the numbers, sooner or later it will implode.

And hence Allah SWT in the Qur'an strictly forbide riba, the source of all those.

Jedi_Mindset
10-02-2011, 05:34 PM
This is what they get for creating a kufar system. And invading, iraq and afghanistan. I hope people are now realizing there that these wars are useless and only a rampage for their economy which will crash soon or later, just like the EU one. Then we've entered phase 3

جوري
10-02-2011, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
This is what they get for creating a kufar system. And invading, iraq and afghanistan. I hope people are now realizing there that these wars are useless and only a rampage for their economy which will crash soon or later, just like the EU one. Then we've entered phase 3
The people who suffer most from wars aren't warlords, they in fact make the most financial gain, live paradisaical lives, press buttons to snuff out lives.. In fact it is the average man that suffers, and it is the average man that's mobilized to find a scapegoat to vent its anger.. The warlords give them that which to feed on.. and for the moment I fear Muslims are it. Be that as it may, when you find a man with two masters from Dartmouth homeless on the streets.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_922800.html

you realize just the depth of despair.
It won't be dick Cheney on the street, or bush or others of their ilk albeit they possess the intelligence of a dying monkey. It's people like you & me educated to the nth degree & yet struggle to make ends meet and helpless to do anything about it!

:w:

Al-Mufarridun
10-02-2011, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

The people who suffer most from wars aren't warlords, they in fact make the most financial gain, live paradisaical lives, press buttons to snuff out lives.. In fact it is the average man that suffers, and it is the average man that's mobilized to find a scapegoat to vent its anger.. The warlords give them that which to feed on.. and for the moment I fear Muslims are it. Be that as it may, when you find a man with two masters from Dartmouth homeless on the streets.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_922800.html

you realize just the depth of despair.
It won't be dick Cheney on the street, or bush or others of their ilk albeit they possess the intelligence of a dying monkey. It's people like you & me educated to the nth degree & yet struggle to make ends meet and helpless to do anything about it!

Watch this with me, It is the exit speech of Eisenhower on Jan.17,1961.
Not something you'll ever see re-broadcasted on national tv.

ProudMuslimSis
10-03-2011, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

The people who suffer most from wars aren't warlords, they in fact make the most financial gain, live paradisaical lives, press buttons to snuff out lives..
Yes, right again! The oil companies and firms like Cheney's made record profits while the average person suffered. I heard that stacks of freshly printed US dollars just disappeared in Iraq...most likely went to so called contractors instead of helping the people there rebuild.

alluminati
10-03-2011, 04:31 AM
Fall of the American empire, and the rest of the dominoes follow, it won't be long now before the new world order is implemented, may Allah protect us from the impending destruction of many.

Al-Mufarridun
10-03-2011, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
Yes, right again! The oil companies and firms like Cheney's made record profits while the average person suffered. I heard that stacks of freshly printed US dollars just disappeared in Iraq...most likely went to so called contractors instead of helping the people there rebuild.
I wonder where these $2.3Trillion also went?

Who Am I?
10-03-2011, 04:33 AM

The simple truth is that yes, the American Empire will fall. Every empire in human history that has ever existed has fallen. Don't think that the USA is exempt from this (as much as we like to think that we are).

Compare Rome in its last days to the USA now and you will see a LOT of parallels. Socially, economically, politically... we are Rome and Rome was us.

Make no mistake, the USA is a dying empire. It may still take a few decades for it to finally fall, but fall it will, and perhaps even in our lifetimes. Walter Cronkite has just told us that the War in Vietnam is now unwinnable. The fat lady is warming up backstage. The oven timer is about to go off.

The USA will fall just as every other nation has.

Tyrion
10-03-2011, 05:32 AM
This topic reminded me of something I heard Hamza Yusuf say in a lecture, where he quoted (I think) the historian Arnold Toynbee... He said that, "when the elite become vulgarized, it's a sign you're on your way out...", and I don't think anyone would question the idea that our elite here have become increasingly more vulgar within the last few decades...

So yeah, I don't think the question was ever if America would fall, but when it would fall... And I definitely think we're close to being on our way out. :p:

Jedi_Mindset
10-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Then the global corporates will move to israel, their last stage. That's phase 3.

Who Am I?
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
This topic reminded me of something I heard Hamza Yusuf say in a lecture, where he quoted (I think) the historian Arnold Toynbee... He said that, "when the elite become vulgarized, it's a sign you're on your way out...", and I don't think anyone would question the idea that our elite here have become increasingly more vulgar within the last few decades...

So yeah, I don't think the question was ever if America would fall, but when it would fall... And I definitely think we're close to being on our way out. :p:
Indeed, I think that the final fall may even happen in our lifetime.

Futuwwa
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM
I'd be honestly surprised if it didn't happen in our lifetime. I'd give it 10 to 20 years.

If the US is lucky, it will "merely" stagnate while everyone else surpasses it in development and GDP.

Who Am I?
10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
I'd be honestly surprised if it didn't happen in our lifetime. I'd give it 10 to 20 years.

If the US is lucky, it will "merely" stagnate while everyone else surpasses it in development and GDP.
Well we have already fallen behind in the state of our educational system. It's just a matter of time before everything else comes crashing down.

NobleMuslimUK
10-05-2011, 11:36 PM
America and europe will fall like dominoes. The worst case scenarios are muslims like myself living in the west, we will be targetted by the kuffar, when the lands become lawless and there is a power vacumn, we need to educate ourselves and our children and then migrate to lands preferably muslim lands and apply our skills and education. Or we could stay and take it on the chin, and the only justifiable reason for a muslim to live in kuffar lands is by giving dawah and hope to Allah europe becomes muslim sooner than later.

Like someone mentioned the filthy zionist elite will move to israel, and not that pathetic little excuse of a country they call israel. By israel i mean most of the middle east under jew control.

Abz2000
10-06-2011, 12:50 AM
In December 2004,
A report by the National Intelligence Council (NIC) state a possible scenario that by 2020 a “New Caliphate" would have been established.
This 123-page report titled "Mapping the Global Future" was aimed to prepare the next Bush administration for future challenges,
and was presented to the US President, members of Congress, cabinet members and key officials involved in policymaking.
According to CSIS (Center for Strategic and International Studies), a Washington based think tank, this report was not a prediction,
but a case exercise/study which involves observing the various events taking place in the world.
These events are then connected in such a way that there might be a possibility of forming of a Caliphate state.
Given that such a state may be established, then it is to be decided from today as to what needs to be done to prevent it, if it needs to be prevented.

Moreover there are two organizations which did such a study,

one is the CIA and the other is ............................. Shell Oil Company

Jedi_Mindset
10-06-2011, 02:39 PM
NoblemuslimUK u did hit the nail right there now. I said that to, and it's a big scenario that would happen. Also said by shaykh Imran N Hossein.

Who Am I?
10-06-2011, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
America and europe will fall like dominoes. The worst case scenarios are muslims like myself living in the west, we will be targetted by the kuffar, when the lands become lawless and there is a power vacumn, we need to educate ourselves and our children and then migrate to lands preferably muslim lands and apply our skills and education. Or we could stay and take it on the chin, and the only justifiable reason for a muslim to live in kuffar lands is by giving dawah and hope to Allah europe becomes muslim sooner than later.

Like someone mentioned the filthy zionist elite will move to israel, and not that pathetic little excuse of a country they call israel. By israel i mean most of the middle east under jew control.
Well those of us converts who have only ever lived in kuffar lands may not have a choice as to where we go. I was born in the USA and I have never been outside the USA save for one time only. I don't think I would make it in an Islamic country. I don't speak the language and I am not familiar with the customs.

GuestFellow
10-06-2011, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK

Salaam,

America's collapse will affect all Muslim countries.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I expect the american empire to stand strong while it awaits its dark messiah.

I really dont see it coming down anytime soon, it has enough power to steal/plunder from any nation. I dont think any natural disaster will bring it to its knees by the will of ALlaah.

Maybe if israel demands control over it, but that isnt really a demise is it? Its more like an evolution for them.

Jedi_Mindset
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Do you think israel will be like this? no, for the dark/false messiah it needs to grow for the false zionist/judeo ideology. America is finished now, their HQ will be israel. Insha'Allah ofcourse.

GuestFellow
10-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Do you think israel will be like this? no, for the dark/false messiah it needs to grow for the false zionist/judeo ideology. America is finished now, their HQ will be israel. Insha'Allah ofcourse.
Salaam,

Israel will simply collapse because it is dependent on US support. It does require a lot of military support.

Jedi_Mindset
10-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Zionist regime is controlling USA not the opposite.

GuestFellow
10-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Zionist regime is controlling USA not the opposite.
Salaam,

Israel does influence US through AIPAC, but not all the time. There have been times where US did not listen to Israel at all.

Jedi_Mindset
10-07-2011, 12:14 PM
we'll never know bro, israel itself is a country who don't let itself destroy, but Allah knows best about this, if the false messiah comes he needs to controll the holy land.

Scimitar
10-07-2011, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Well those of us converts who have only ever lived in kuffar lands may not have a choice as to where we go. I was born in the USA and I have never been outside the USA save for one time only. I don't think I would make it in an Islamic country. I don't speak the language and I am not familiar with the customs.
There is always the Muslim Village. Heikh Imran Hoseins lectures on Muslim Village are very good, check it out:

And for an idea of what life is like in a Muslim Village:

For more onformation, visit: http://www.medinahproject.com/gallery.html

There are always options. Alhamdulillah.

Jedi_Mindset
10-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Insha'Allah bro.

Muslim Village is very good, not affected by the fitnah. Living by the sunnah completely. Insha'Allah we will get there all :)

Ali Mujahidin
10-07-2011, 04:46 PM

Correct me if my assumption is wrong. The strength of the American empire lies in the US dollar, right? So, when the dollar becomes worthless like used toilet paper, then it's the end of the American empire, right? Here's something to look at closely:
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rape2.shtml

Those who have a US dollar can have a close look at it to verify whether it is true that the US dollar does not have any intrinsic value.

Jedi_Mindset
10-07-2011, 05:54 PM
True, it's on a downfall right now. Protests everywhere there also.

Scimitar
10-07-2011, 09:09 PM
7 cents to make a note. Any note. 1 dollar, 100 dollars... same cost.

When the dollar collapses, it's not gonna be as total as some think. It just means that you can only use the notes for micro-purchases. But if you want to buy a car for example - you'll need e-money... see where I'm going with this?

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

Israel will simply collapse because it is dependent on US support. It does require a lot of military support.
Wrong. Israel doesn't rely on no one. USA and America created the zionist state of Israel and did so for a grand purpose. As for the military support - try this on for size... (since it's all related to monetary shifts, and echange of power - read what follows).

The economy will collapse for a time, and then recover... but not before the damage will be done and USA relies on Israels gold and silver reserves to bail them out - effectively giving Israel the upper hand so Israel owns most of USA's military hardware... Hmmm... you're starting to get it now, right? Now, if Israel owns that hardware - they effectively become the worlds leading superpower... this is war games.

Scimitar
10-07-2011, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alluminati
... it won't be long now before the new world order is implemented
Brother, they want to make you think that they still have to bring about the New World Order...

...Take a look at this chapter list from "The Protocols of the Learnt Elders of Zion" and tell me how many of these you think are already in place ok?

Protocol I - The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II - Economic Wars
Protocol III - Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV - Materialism Replaces Religion
Protocol V - Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI - Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII - World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII - Provisional Government
Protocol IX - Re-education
Protocol X - Preparing for Power
Protocol XI - The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII - Control of the Press
Protocol XIII - Distractions
Protocol XIV - Assault on Religion
Protocol XV - Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI - Brainwashing
Protocol XVII - Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII - Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX - Rulers and People
Protocol XX - Financial Programme
Protocol XXI - Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII - Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII - Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV - Qualities of the Ruler

All except a tiny part of one... a incy teeny part of chapter 24 needs to be fulfilled, and that is finding their ruler, their king... masih ud dajjal/anti-christ.

The New World Order is not only already here, we're living in it - and have been for quite some time. For those who can perceive the fitna of the times we are living in - you'll be able to clearly see this.

Abz2000
10-08-2011, 03:39 AM
  • Ali was reported to have said:
His right eye will be punctured,
and his
left eye would be raised to his forehead

and will be sparkling like a star

Only the believers will be able to read the word

‘Kufr’
[disbelief],
inscribed in bold letters
on his forehead.

THE GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES
PRINTED ON THE BACK OF A DOLLAR

The forms saecla, saeclorum etc. were normal alternatives to the more common saecula etc.
Seclorum meaning generation, century, or age.
Secular
and secularity derive from the Latin word saecularis meaning of a generation, belonging to an age.

SECULARISM:
the principle that the state has no religion and there is no state religion;
persons elected to its legislative, nominated to official functions or in the administration(s) and person nominated in the judiciary
cannot hold religious beliefs in their function but have to keep their religious beliefs exclusively for their private life
persons holding a religious office cannot be elected or nominated to public office.

Kafir:
Someone who rejects God - or "covers"

....Only the believers will be able to read the word:
‘Kufr’ [Rejection of God],
inscribed in bold letters,
on his forehead.......

what happens to Dajjal?........................

Ramadhan
10-08-2011, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
Correct me if my assumption is wrong. The strength of the American empire lies in the US dollar, right? So, when the dollar becomes worthless like used toilet paper, then it's the end of the American empire, right? Here's something to look at closely:
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rape2.shtml

Those who have a US dollar can have a close look at it to verify whether it is true that the US dollar does not have any intrinsic value.

The american economy is functioning like a pyramid scheme, if you are familiar with the term.
Just like any pyrmaid scheme, sooner or later it will collapse, and almost all, if not all pyramid scehemes collapsed with such complete and utter disaster.
At the moment the currency is still not collapsing because the US is quite smart in making other countries holding onto the dollars in the form of t-bills etc, and those countries have interest in propping up the us economy lest their dollars become worthless.

But this is certainly not sustainable. And any smart person would not hold onto USD. Gold or other real estate is much preferable.

Scimitar
10-09-2011, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
I expect the american empire to stand strong while it awaits its dark messiah.
No, Dajjal will be taking his exalted position as the messiah of the Zionists in Israel... NOT USA. It's all in hadeeth.

Ali Mujahidin
10-09-2011, 08:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
At the moment the currency is still not collapsing because the US is quite smart in making other countries holding onto the dollars in the form of t-bills etc, and those countries have interest in propping up the us economy lest their dollars become worthless.
What you mean is kind of like the US is holding those countries the way ancient emperors insisted that the eldest son of the major clans in the country were sent to live in the imperial palace. Seemed like an honor but actually a subtle form of blackmail.

However if we are prepared to face a generation or two of living back in the dark ages, we can bring down the American empire. It can be something as simple as the Chinese and the Japanese deciding to trade using each other's currencies instead of the USD. It would work like a domino effect. Once somebody starts ditching, everybody else's would start following suit. No one wants to be holding a lot of USD then which would be worth less than used toilet paper.

Or the non-US oil-rich nations decide to trade in dinar instead of USD. Maybe Peru or Venezuela may lead the way. Can't see any Arab countries doing that except for maybe Iran. The Iranians, if I remember correctly, are not Arabs anyway. They are of Persian descent.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2011, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
No, Dajjal will be taking his exalted position as the messiah of the Zionists in Israel... NOT USA. It's all in hadeeth.
I think dajjal will be the messiah of the group known as freemason/illuminati

which is far more then just israel

Scimitar
10-10-2011, 12:09 AM
It's not what you think you know, but what has been recorded in hadeeth for you to know - that makes all the difference. As fro freemasons. They are all over the world, are you now gonna tell me that masih ud dajjal will come from Australia? Scotland? Timbuktoo?

Look bro, we have been given clear indication that he will be sighted in Israel, and he will attempt to rule from the throne of Dauwud (AS).

Anyway. Forget freemasons and consider the zionists who are the real reception of dajjal. Knowiing the difference makes all the difference.

Abz2000
10-10-2011, 04:24 AM
Here's one i liked:

it would be difficult -and gold and silver is something they're trying to stall at the cost of credibility - that includes via using the euro as a tool to recapture dollar dumpers:

Is Libya being bombed by bloody U.S. Zio thugs because Gaddafi wants to introduce gold dinar?

Publication time:

22 March 2011, 16:14
The present World Economic Crisis has forced a number of governments to
consider introduction of an interstate gold currency, writes a minor
Russian oligarch Sterligov on his blog. Since gold yuan coinage was announced by China, talks about the gold
standard had been brought up in the Middle East. The main initiator of
non-payment in dollars and euros is the Leader and Guide of the
Revolution in Libya, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. He called on Arab and
African world to adopt a single current - the gold dinar. On this financial basis, Colonel Gaddafi offered to create a
single African state with Arab and Black African population numbering
200 million people.The idea of creating a single gold currency and uniting the countries of
Africa into one powerful federal system has been actively
supported during the last year by a number of Arabic and almost all
African states. Democracy-infested South Africa
and the Arab League
opposed to the idea.
The US and the EU reacted very negatively to such a initiative.
According to a French Zio "president" Sarkozy: "the Libyans have set on the financial security of mankind."
Repeated calls by the Leader of the
Libyan Revolution yields some results: Gaddafi has made more and more
steps aimed at creating a United Africa. Two false arguments have been invented to cover up the true reason
for the present Zio-Christian Crusade against Libya: officially - "to
defend human rights" and unofficially - an attempt to steal oil from the
Libyan people. Both of these arguments do not hold up to scrutiny. The truth is that Colonel Muammar Gaddafi decided to repeat the attempts
by French General de Gaulle to abandon the use of U.S. junk paper money
called "dollars" and return to gold, i.e. he attempts to attack the
chief power of modern parasitic Zio Democracy - the banking system.
Department of Monitorng Kavkaz Center

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2011/03/22/13882.shtml

SEE MORE HERE:

http://abz2000.com/TheMoneyChangers.aspx

19/03/2011
Sarkozy hints at military attack on Libya
French President Nicolas Sarkozy says Paris will lead an attack on Libyan territories
in a bid to protect the civilian population and preserve human consciousness.

Speaking at a press conference, broadcast live by Press TV on Saturday afternoon, Sarkozy emphasized that
embattled Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi can “avoid the worst” if he respects UN resolution.

He also stressed that diplomatic doors will reopen in Libya if attacks end.

The remarks come as world leaders have gathered in Paris to discuss military action against Libya.

American, European and Arab leaders are attending the summit.

Gold key to financing Gaddafi struggle

Financial Times
By Jack Farchy and Roula Khalaf in London
Published: March 21 2011 18:21 | Last updated: March 21 2011 18:21

The international community has hit Muammer Gaddafi with a raft of sanctions and asset freezes aimed at cutting off his funding.
But the embattled Libyan leader is sitting on a pot of gold.
The Libyan central bank – which is under Colonel Gaddafi’s control – holds 143.8 tonnes of gold, according to the latest data from the International Monetary Fund,
although some suspect the true amount could be several tonnes higher.
Those reserves, among the top 25 in the world, are worth more than $6.5bn at current prices, enough to pay a small army of mercenaries for months or even years.
While many central banks hold their gold reserves in international vaults in London, New York or Switzerland,
Libya’s bullion is in the country, said people familiar with the country’s activities in the gold market.

alpharius
10-29-2011, 01:27 PM
There has been talk about the collapse of the American Empire for some time. In fact, every few decades they "predict" the collapse of the US empire but it continues to be the strongest nation in the world . By default, there is also no power to take it`s place.

Europe: Too much internal instability. The current Greek crisis has exposed the weaknesses of their economic system. They cannot make a unified decision on issues ranging from Economics and foreign policy. Huge debt loads among nation states.

Middle East: Currently in flames. Huge uprisings in nations such as Syria, Egypt and Libya. Now a cold war between Saudi Arabia is building up with Iran which is a replay of the Sunni/Shiite conflict. Both sides will fight with proxies in Iraq, Bahrain, and Syria. Middle Eastern politics have always been regional and open to manipulation to outside powers. All attempts in the past to unify Arab states have ended in failure.

China: Massive real estate bubble about to pop. Following in the same steps as Japan 20 years ago. Still have 1 billion people living in poverty which will cause massive social unrest when the economy turns.

Japan: Aging society, massive debt levels. Political paralysis.

The US is still in a strong position to lead the world in the new age.

جوري
10-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Thank you so much for those predictions John Edwards. you should move out of Asia by default no? .. it is a wonder psychics are so broke with those amazing other worldly abilities...

GuestFellow
10-29-2011, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
There has been talk about the collapse of the American Empire for some time. In fact, every few decades they "predict" the collapse of the US empire but it continues to be the strongest nation in the world . By default, there is also no power to take it`s place.

Europe: Too much internal instability. The current Greek crisis has exposed the weaknesses of their economic system. They cannot make a unified decision on issues ranging from Economics and foreign policy. Huge debt loads among nation states.

Middle East: Currently in flames. Huge uprisings in nations such as Syria, Egypt and Libya. Now a cold war between Saudi Arabia is building up with Iran which is a replay of the Sunni/Shiite conflict. Both sides will fight with proxies in Iraq, Bahrain, and Syria. Middle Eastern politics have always been regional and open to manipulation to outside powers. All attempts in the past to unify Arab states have ended in failure.

China: Massive real estate bubble about to pop. Following in the same steps as Japan 20 years ago. Still have 1 billion people living in poverty which will cause massive social unrest when the economy turns.

I do agree to some extent but all empires at some point will collapse. I highly doubt US will collapse now but I do believe it is losing influence in some parts of the world.

GuestFellow
10-29-2011, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Wrong. Israel doesn't rely on no one.
Salaam,

Israel, like all countries, do need some sort of support from other countries. Israel receives weapons and money from the US government and organisations like the Christian United Israel. If US does not support Israel or is unable to do so, Israel will have a difficult time surviving.

USA and America created the zionist state of Israel and did so for a grand purpose. As for the military support - try this on for size... (since it's all related to monetary shifts, and echange of power - read what follows).

The economy will collapse for a time, and then recover... but not before the damage will be done and USA relies on Israels gold and silver reserves to bail them out - effectively giving Israel the upper hand so Israel owns most of USA's military hardware... Hmmm... you're starting to get it now, right? Now, if Israel owns that hardware - they effectively become the worlds leading superpower... this is war games.
Do you have evidence for this?

Dagless
10-29-2011, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius

It's possible. I think the problem is that the people in charge don't really care about anyone but themselves. They are slowly changing the US from the pillars it was built on to some lunatic war machine. There may be more civil unrest to come.

جوري
10-29-2011, 10:45 PM
They're hardly focusing on occupy wall street no? the importance of that blame toward the govt. is skipped & a direct & accurate blame on Zionist owned banks is in full bloom.. I don't see a good outcome to this.. especially with the current economic climate & unrest in the middle east & two huge wars about to be three.. it won't bode well if they go after Iran next..

Futuwwa
10-30-2011, 12:02 AM
If they'd really go after Iran, and with an all-out regime change in mind rather than just a strike at its nuclear sites, it would be the end of the American Empire. The system is creaking under internal strain hard enough as it is.

جوري
10-30-2011, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
If they'd really go after Iran, and with an all-out regime change in mind rather than just a strike at its nuclear sites, it would be the end of the American Empire. The system is creaking under internal strain hard enough as it is.
I suspect that it's precisely why they're taking the troops out of Iraq & to have @ it with Iran.. & I suspect that petty attempt of a so-called assassination was going to be their archduke Ferdinand.. Except Iran denied it very vocally unlike the other stuff they like to pin on so-called 'militant/extremist/Islamists' which whether guilty or not goes unchallenged!

but you're right.. Iran far more organized & ahmadinejad as twisted as he's has strategically placed his goods where it wouldn't be in the interest of Israel or America to bomb!

best

A-Believer-25
10-30-2011, 01:24 AM

Eh, how many huge nations in the past have vanished?

Abz2000
10-30-2011, 10:41 PM
this beast is different though - it is more diverse than the previous beasts and has been given authority to manipulate and terrorize the world,
it doesn't matter that Amerika has been discredited and bankrupted - because it has it's sights on the planet - and amerika was just something to feed off while it grew.
the next decade will be the toughest ever for believers in Allah, yet the spring after the winter will be glorious - InshaAllah.

Futuwwa
04-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Thread necromancy! What is dead may never die! :D

Two years on, the downfall of the American Empire seems to be well on track. Look at its internal politics. More toxic and divided than ever, except possibly for how it was immediately before the Civil War. A great deal of Americans are convinced that the country is going down unless drastic corrective actions are taken. Thing is just, those who do are divided into two camps, having widely different ideas on what is the cause of the downfall, and what the needed solution is. The Left believes crony capitalism is the problem and that more economic intervention and higher public investment funded by taxes is the solution. The Right believes welfare dependence and the poor voting themselves gifts from the government is the problem, and that the solution is gutting the government and minimizing both taxes and regulations. Add to that that the system of government is such that a parliamentary minority has plenty of ways of obstructing legislation, and you end up with a situation where nothing gets done, both sides blame the other, and American institutions keep crumbling.

IAmZamzam
04-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Thread necromancy! What is dead may never die!

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, yet with strange aeons even death may die." -H.P. Lovecraft

In other words don't stir up things which are best left dormant. Go ahead and let the thread hibernate endlessly. It's only a matter of time before this all turns into a horrible rant against all Americans (and probably gets anti-Semitic too, in the usual guise of allegedly being about Zionism). Just let it go, man. It's never safe. A nation rises or falls when it's the will of Allah that it does so, and that is never for us to know. "No soul knows what it shall earn on the morrow, and no soul knows in what land it shall die." The Qur'an discourages mere conjecture.

Student1996
04-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Time to move to Canada :o
But its funny (not funny as in a joke) how all great nations suffer a great fall.

Student1996
04-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Since when was The United States an imperialist nation?

IAmZamzam
04-21-2013, 08:14 PM
I give up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!