/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who do you look upto?!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-02-2011, 07:45 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I thought I would share this with all..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
10-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Jzk sista Jewel=)

thumbs up!

marwen
10-02-2011, 08:03 PM
That's really a strong message. Very beneficial. Baraka Allahu fikom.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Jazakallaahu Khaayr!

Also be sure to watch the vid on this thread inshaa'Allaah

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ml#post1468831 <<<---

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kitsune92
10-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Wow, very good video! Thanks for sharing :)

ProudMuslimSis
10-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Can someone send me that link?
Thank you sisters!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-03-2011, 10:21 AM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
Can someone send me that link?
Thank you sisters!
Sure, heres the link

--->>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCl_...embedded#at=24 <<<---

~Raindrop~
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
JazakAllahu khairan for sharing.. this was part of a lecture delivered by Shaikh Zahir Mahmood at Masjid Hamza, Birmingham.

.iman.
10-31-2011, 04:14 PM
barakAllahu fiki for sharing. The video speaks the truth, our ummah is way too divided, we are too focused on labeling others than focusing on our proper deen. I am not sure how it is for brothers, but among sisters it seems there is a hierarchy of piety - the sisters who don't wear hijab are judged by those who do, the sisters that wear jilbeb are judged less pious than just the simple hijabi sisters, the sisters in niqab judge the sisters in jilbeb, and so on. Not to mention the internal wars between sects when they all follow the Sunnah! We need to stop doing this and stop focusing on the outer appearances and look at the fact that we are ALL in the masjid praying to Allah, we ALL have love for the Prophet SAWS in our hearts, what does it matter who is wearing what or who belongs to which madhab? astagfirllah. We need to bring our ummah together, not build up a wall between us.

sis muslimah
11-01-2011, 11:18 PM
jazakallahu khair for sharing this sis :thumbs_up

Haya emaan
11-07-2011, 04:26 PM
so true...

"the jihad of the west is not dying, its living as a Muslim.."
that's not just for west but for the Muslims all around the world...

JAZAKALLAH for sharing sister

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 04:29 PM
:sl:

Have seen this video a lot of times, Very true talk, and sadly everything that the Shaikh said was true.

Lets hope we can change this around make Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) Our role model! Inshallah,Ameen.

:wa:

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 10:43 PM
woow that was kind touching...thanx for sharing.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Bump!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!