/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

Iconodule
10-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi- I'm a new member here. I'm an Eastern Orthodox Christian and I'm primarily interested in respectful dialogue and mutual understanding. I'm not here to proselytize and I aim to avoid polemics as much as possible. God willing I will learn something and you will learn something. Thank you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alhamdulilaah
10-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Hope u will benefit from it, inshAllah.

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.
Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow), Ayah 256

Endymion
10-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Hello and :welcome: to the humble forum.Hope we will learn good from each other.

AmineH
10-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi , and welcome to this forum .

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forum iconodude.

:statisfie

Masuma
10-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Peace be on you! Welcome to the forum! :statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Salaam to you too!

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah

Sorry for late welcome..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!