/* */

PDA

View Full Version : REaaly Need help

ayesha.ansari
10-05-2011, 05:02 AM
When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me how to help your self. how to get out of this thing and how to make your character perfect.:hiding: More you start feel....when in previous life you do a mistake and can easily repent and can easily weep before ALLAH. now it has been very tough for me to cry over any thing or on any death ... last time i weep on my uncle death who is best friend of my father and i don't remember after that i cry. :exhausted
Can some body tell me what it is and how to cope with this situation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
10-05-2011, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha.ansari
When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me
what do you think sister dose your sins are greater then mercy of allah subhanahu watalah.....
One must be hopeful of Allahs mercy and forgiveness and fearful of His punishment. It is this fear that should lead one to seek Allahs forgiveness with hope. Allah says:
Know that Allah is severe in punishment and that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Surat al-Maaidah 5:98)
When a person sins and then sincerely turns to Allah for forgiveness, one will find Allah ready to accept his repentance and to forgive him, as this verse indicates:

And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself, but then seeks forgiveness from Allah, he will find Allah forgiving and merciful. (Surat an-Nisaa 4:110)
However, one is not forgiven if he seeks repentance from Allah at the time of death when he sees the angels or when the sun rises from the west at the approaching of the Day of Judgement. This is confirmed by the following verse:

And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says, Now I repent, nor of those who dies while they are disbelievers. For them, We have prepared a painful torment. (Surat an-Nisaa 4:18)
you should consider yourself lucky.you have time for repentance.
I know its a human being tends y when we are in trouble or we need something then only realize our mistake and fear of our past sins.especially on occasion of any death of beloved ones .
But Allah is most mercyful .Now it doesn't mean one can keep on doing sins and taking repentance.
once you have sincerely taken repentance you should not repeat it again.

Endymion
10-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Assalam Alekum Respected Sister :statisfie

You start thinking about your past sins.That is your first step towards the light.You are thinking about correcting your self.This is the second step.Alhamdulillah you are walking towards the right path step by step but still you are not balanced.And this happened to all of us at some stages.We fall into sins,go very far on this street but suddenly we realise who we are and something start pulling us back.Where there is light.

You have now realized that you was wrong and its never too late.Just came back and start trying to be a good person from today,from this very minute.My Mother always tell me "Its never too late.If you realize you was wrong,start correcting yourself from today and stop wasting any more time.Start with small deeds and Allah SWT will hold your hand and will raise you high".

The Quran remind us again and again that its never too late.Come back and repent.The Mercy of Allah SWT is broader than the skies and Earth.
Look,Allah SWT sent down this Ayah for you.You should read the messages he sent down for you.

Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Sûrah al-Zumar: 53]

Hold the Quran and Salat tightly,my dear sister and every thing will be alright.You dont feel cry before Allah SWT.

Here is something for you.

43. That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;

59. Do ye then wonder at this recital?

60. And will ye laugh and not weep,-

61. Wasting your time in vanities?

62. But fall ye down in prostration to Allah, and adore (Him)!
Surah 53. An-Najm (The Star)

You have the book,my dear sister.You have the light.Why are you afraid of anything?Why are you afraid of dark when you have Allah SWT who sent down all the answers for you.Who sent down the light,the solutions for you.What ever you think,is written in this book.
Just forget about the past,start a new life from today.Open the book,get connected with your Lord and He will give you peace of heart and light Inshallah :statisfie
For Muslims,get troubled is hard and getting the solution is easy Alhamdulillah :statisfie

Innocent Soul
10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded." [Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38]

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,
"If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."
(Sahih Bukhari: Book #2, Hadith #40)

'So do not become weak, nor be sad'- (Qur’an 3:139)

"And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."[Al Qur'aan 4:28]

Tell them (O Muhammad ): 'O My slaves who have wronged their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah will forgive all the sins. He is indeed very Forgiving, very Compassionate, Turn to Him then, and obey Him (in all your affairs).'"(Al-Zumar:53,54)

Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.(25:70)

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic monotheism, follow the Quran & the Sunnah), Allah will love you & forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran: 3:31)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
I cant seem to get past my own darkness either sis.

I know right from wrong better then most. Yet.... :(

All i can say is the second you lose the will to die a muslim, is the day you have truely lost your soul. May Allaah help us to never see such a day.

Man... your post was amazing.

last time I cried.... when was it? I bet i need more help then you. May ALlaah guide us all.

tigerkhan
10-10-2011, 05:10 PM
:sl:
dont be hopeless from rahmat of allah swt. if we bcm the most pious, perfect and lead all our life in worship of allah swt, even then we dont cliam that we had done our duty. and if we bcm the most worst, even then there is no harm to allah swt and if allah swt forgive us, no one ask him. he is karim. so what we need is struggle to improve ourself as much as we can.
:wa:

Riana17
10-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Salam

I agree with Brother Tigerkhan and please bear in mind, we should not hurt others, there are sins committed for personal destruction (drinking alcohol, smoking, partying etc), those sin are lighter & inshallah will be forgiven than if we destroy other's lives

Hamza Asadullah
10-19-2011, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha.ansari
When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me how to help your self. how to get out of this thing and how to make your character perfect.:hiding: More you start feel....when in previous life you do a mistake and can easily repent and can easily weep before ALLAH. now it has been very tough for me to cry over any thing or on any death ... last time i weep on my uncle death who is best friend of my father and i don't remember after that i cry. :exhausted
Can some body tell me what it is and how to cope with this situation.
Asalaamu Alaikum, My sister this life is full of struggles, tests, obstacles and hurdles. Paradise is surrounded by difficulties trials and hardships and Jahannam is surrounded by ease and desires. So for a true believer there will almost never be a time in our lives that we are not going to be striving, fighting and having to be patient and persevere. This is the reality of life for life will be full of sorrows and greif. There will be times where we feel so good about ourselves having done much good and then we will fall into a bad episode where we are going backwards and downhill.

The only solution to this is - Continue striving, fighting and persevering. That is all we can do. Continue thinking about death and the hereafter. Continue reading the Qur'an and its deeper meanings. Continue striving and fighting our nafs and our desires. Continue fighting the evil whispers of shaythan who will NEVER leave us until our very last breaths for he will try his utmost at the very last few seconds before our soul is taken and he wil try and ensure we die without imaan but we must NEVER let him take us in our last moments. We must fight and strive against ourselves and at the sametime have full hope and trust in Allah and try our best to remain on the straight path.

Yes we will sway and trip and fall. Yes we will sometimes dig ourselves into deep holes which are difficult to get out of but we are Muslims and we must NEVER give in. We must continue to strive against our nafs and the whispers of shaythan and continue to try to be the best we can be. We should try our best to get closer to Allah each day and to obey every command we can especially being careful to fulfill our fard obligations. We must strive to do everything to please Allah and NOTHING to displease or anger him.

If we trip or fall then get up and carry on. Don't feel down about it. What has happened has happened. Move forward, learn from it and do things better next time. The moment we give up that is the moment shaythan becomes victorious over us. We were never created to be successful at everything. We were created to fail and learn from our mistakes so that we strive to do better next time. We were created to sin and make mistakes so that we can put our forehead on the ground and ask and beg of Allah to forgive us.

Do not everything that we will be perfect. That is not reality but know we will slip but that we should continue to strive and be the best we can be. Write down everything you want to change about yourself and start with the biggest or worst thing first. From there strive to make improvements in those areas one by one and ask of Allah to help you perfect your character and help you rid yourself of evil and bad habits. Ask of him to cleanse your heard of blackness and to purify it with his remembrance. Ask of him to help you fill your heart with love for him.

Know that Allah knows your intentions and he knows us better than we know ourselves and what he wants from us is for us to put in full effort and for us to keep striving as hard as we can to do everything to please him. He wants us to repent to him and to thank him. To glorify him and to remember him. To fear him and to love him.

So never give in but keep striving. Never lose hope but put your hopes and trust in Allah anbd he will NEVER let you down.

May Allah enable us to do everything to please him and refrain from anything which angers or displeases him. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!