10-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Salam,

what are the signs on the end?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
10-06-2011, 04:58 AM
I know some of them they are:

Nudity will be more
Musician would be considered respectable.
son will never respect his father.
Children will treat their children as servants
Good things would never be spread
lying will be considered more easy for success.

Ramadhan
10-06-2011, 05:21 AM
There are minor signs and major signs of Qiyamah.

Jedi_Mindset
10-07-2011, 05:47 PM
There are many minor, but there are major signs

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html maybe u can look at that. i think qiyamah is not that far away but Allah knows best. In my opinion we are passing big signs right now. Not all ofcourse, but some.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
highway4
10-08-2011, 12:35 AM
I have the same feeling...Qiyamat feels like its just around the corner, we see many of the minor signs happening frequently in everyday life...

Ramadhan
10-08-2011, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
In my opinion we are passing big signs right now
which major signs do you think are happening?
I can't see any.

Here's the major signs according to prophet Muhammad SAW:
Narrated by Hudhaifa ibn Usayd that the Prophet

said, 'The last hour will not arrive till you have seen ten signs. He

then mentioned the Smoke, Dajjal, Beast, Rising of the Sun from the place of it's setting, the Descent of Isa, Ya'juj Ma'juj, Three Landslides, one in the East , one in the West and one in the Arabian Peninsula after that a Fire would spread from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.' (Muslim)

format_quote Originally Posted by highway4
we see many of the minor signs happening frequently in everyday life...
Most, if not all, minor signs have happened and are happening.

Jedi_Mindset
10-08-2011, 07:50 AM
we're in the age of dajjal right now, atleast his system. and yes almost all the minor signs are happening now *correction

highway4
10-09-2011, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Most, if not all, minor signs have happened and are happening
I Agreed!

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
we're in the age of dajjal right now, atleast his system. and yes almost all the minor signs are happening now
I Agree

alluminati
10-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Not sure if this fits but personally judgement day is closer than we think but further than we expect.

Kitsune92
10-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Signs of the end of the world... I always found it really scary to read through those lists. :( especially since most of them seem to have happened already!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!