/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The life of Anwar al-Awlaki

ProudMuslimSis
10-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks to brother sabr* for the inspiration with his censorship post, and per the suggestions of our respected moderators, I am starting this new thread in hopes that it will not be closed.

Al Jazeera's Khadijah Magardie looks back at his life.
http://english.aljazeera.net/video/m...015557715.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ProudMuslimSis
10-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Thank you for allowing this post.

ProudMuslimSis
10-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Could this be true?

Anwar Awlaqi Most Likely Alive
Yemen Post Staff

More than 25 leaders from the Awaliq tribe, the tribe of Anwar Awlaqi, reached Jawf on Sunday to see the remains of the body of Anwar, however, no body resembling his was found.

Amongst those who went to the province was his father, a former minister and university dean.
Tribal leaders in Jawf told the family that Awlaqi was not killed in the attack.
Tribes in the province say there is no proof that Awlaqi was amongst the killed and DNA tests on the remains of the five killed can prove that.
An al-Qaeda senior leader also denied the claims that Awlaqi was killed and said that he will soon come out with a statement to prove that.
The Awaliq tribe has not officially announced the death of their fellow tribesman, Anwar.
Yemen and US announced that Awalqi was the prime target in the US drone attack last Friday.

http://www.yemenpost.net/Detail12345...4148&MainCat=3

.iman.
10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I had been living in Europe after my conversion, so I wasn't familiar with him until after his death, but I have watched several of his lectures. I just started "The Hereafter" and I'd have to say putting all politics aside, mashAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Asalamualaykum let's see if it is true..only time will tell i guess if he is alive or not nevertheless he is our beloved sheikh inshallah May ALlah reward him for all that he has done and may he keep alive in our hearts and minds..inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!