/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surah mulk and protection in the grave

innocent
10-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Salam alaikum
I have recently started reading surah Mulk every night before bed as this is for protection in the grave. What if I miss a day or forget to read it sometimes will I still get the benefit? Also what about when women are menstruating can they still recite it or not. Do they lose the benefit of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
11-03-2011, 05:10 AM
Well Mr innocent recitation or reading it to understand and then work on it mean you know what its for. well its not a hard and fast rule to do it or if you miss you will be get trouble. ALLAH never strict us to do every thing except say prayers 5 times a day that's obligatory reading Quran or Surah is not obligatory ... you can read you will get benefit you miss you won't be charge for that.

Hamza Asadullah
11-03-2011, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
Salam alaikum
I have recently started reading surah Mulk every night before bed as this is for protection in the grave. What if I miss a day or forget to read it sometimes will I still get the benefit? Also what about when women are menstruating can they still recite it or not. Do they lose the benefit of this?
Asalaamu alaikum. The good deeds that are most beloved to Allah are those that are done frequantly even if they are small deeds. So the fact that you are reciting this surah regularly is more beloved to Allah than those deeds done less often.

So you should continue to recite this surah regularly. This is one of those surahs that is recommended for us to learn by heart so if you keep reciting it then eventually you will memorixe it.

It doesnt matter if you miss it here and there for you are still reciting it regularly. When you are menstruating then listening to the surah will suffice.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!