/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please... Prayer Request

anonymous
10-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Assalam-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters:

I am really distressed mentally and suffering. I have thoughts of dying and feel anguished, but I have too many responsibilities to die. If anyone of you can take a moment to pray for me sincerely, as I am sure Allah will reward you for your intention Insha-Allah.

But please pray for me, as at this moment, I am in dire need of prayers and good wishes of my Muslim brothers and sisters.

AND CALL to mind Our servant Job, [how it was] when he cried out to his Sustainer, “Behold, Satan has afflicted me with [utter] weariness and suffering!” (Quran 38:41.)
JazaakumAllaahu Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Walekum Assalam Respected Brother/Sister :statisfie

I ask Allah SWT,the One,The Enough,The Master of every thing and The Most Merciful to shower His choicest blessing on you,help you,guide you,be with you always and never leave you alone.Keep all bad people and bad deeds away from you and keep all good people and good deeds near you,make this life and the here after easy and pleasent for you,bless you with what pleases you and what is best for you and open all the doors of good for you and stop all eveils to approach you.Ameeeeeeeeen Ya Rabb Al-Aalameen.

There is a very benificial doaa Prophet Muhammad SAW taught us.Recite this duaa as much as you can and you will feel stable and peaceful Inshallah and Allah SWT remove your affliction and replace it with joys and happiness,Inshallah.I read this doaa when i feel stressed and it works miracously.I searched it for you and Alhamdulillah find it :statisfie Here it is.

"Ibn Mas’ud reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “If any servant of Allah afflicted with distress or grief makes this supplication, his supplication will be accepted: ‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of your maidservant. My forehead is in Your hand. Your command conceming me prevails, and Your decision concerning me is just. I call upon You by every one of the beautiful names by which You have described Yourself, or which You have revealed in Your book, or have taught anyone of Your creatures, or which You have chosen to keep in the knowledge of the unseen with You, to make the Qur’an the delight of my heart, the light of my breast, and remover of my griefs, sorrows, and afflictions‘.” A supplication in these words will be answered. Allah will remove one’s affliction and replace it with joy and happiness.
Source: Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban

Please keep me in your doa.
Salam :statisfie

Tilmeez
10-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Walaikum Assalam,
May Allah SWT ease your affairs. You are in my du'as.

Ramadhan
10-10-2011, 01:41 PM
:sl:

May Allah SWT shower you with His blessings and barokah and give you the best in this world and hereafter and make easy all your affairs and make you strong. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
10-19-2011, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Assalam-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters:

I am really distressed mentally and suffering. I have thoughts of dying and feel anguished, but I have too many responsibilities to die. If anyone of you can take a moment to pray for me sincerely, as I am sure Allah will reward you for your intention Insha-Allah.

But please pray for me, as at this moment, I am in dire need of prayers and good wishes of my Muslim brothers and sisters.

JazaakumAllaahu Khayran.
Asalaamu Alaikum, We must realise that Allaah tests His slaves with different kinds of trials.

Sometimes He tests them with calamities and tribulations to distinguish the believer from the disbeliever, the obedient from the disobedient, the grateful from the ungrateful.

Sometimes Allaah tests His slaves with calamities; when they commit sin, He punishes them with calamities so that they might come back to him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much”
[al-Shoora 42:30]

“And indeed We seized them with punishment, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor did they invoke (Allaah) with submission to Him” [al-Mu’minoon 23:76]

Allaah is merciful to His slaves; He sends repeated tribulations upon the ummah so that they may return and repent to Him, and give up that which Allaah has forbidden, and so that Allaah might forgive them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“See they not that they are put in trial once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine)? Yet, they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it)”

[al-Tawbah 9:126]

It is part of the mercy of Allaah that disasters befall sinners in this world, so that their souls might be purified and they might come back to Allaah before they die:

“And verily, We will make them taste of the near torment (i.e. the torment in the life of this world, i.e. disasters, calamities) prior to the supreme torment (in the Hereafter), in order that they may (repent and) return (i.e. accept Islam)”

[al-Sajdah 32:21 – interpretation of the meaning]

Sometimes Allaah tests His slaves with calamities in order to raise them in status and to expiate for their sins, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No misfortune or disease befalls a Muslim, no worry or grief or harm or distress – not even a thorn that pricks him – but Allaah will expiate for some of his sins because of that.” (Agreed upon. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5641)

We must REMEMBER: The Reward of going through terrible trials and hardships immense!

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world." (Al-Tirmidhi #1570)

Therefore let us realise that the bigger trials and hardships we go through in this life then the more rewards we will gain in the hereafter as long as we are patient and are constantly turning towards Allah.

In the hereafter when we see the rewards of going through trials and hardships then we will all wish that we wen through the WORST trials possible for the longest amount of time!

So keep fighting, striving and do your utmost to persevere through this. You are strong and as long as you continue to put your hopes, faith, reliance and trust in Allah then NOTHING can ever get your down.

May Allah make give you patience and perseverance through all adversity, trials and hardships and reward for them immensely in the Hereafter. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!