/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Joining Sister's Section

Kitsune92
10-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello!

So as you can see, I'm a fairly new member here, and I just became a full member yesterday! :) It took me forever though so I was wondering if anybody here had any advice about how to raise my post count high enough to join the sisters section. Are there any shortcuts that I should be aware of?? at this rate, it'll take me years to get up to 300 posts :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Assalam Alekum Dearest Sister :statisfie

Inshallah you will make 300 posts in no time,we are also keen to welcome this new and indeed sweet sis in Sisters Section.

If you know some one here personally,ask them to confirm your id and you will be able to become a member of Sisters Section just after 50 posts :statisfie

Kitsune92
10-10-2011, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
If you know some one here personally,ask them to confirm your id and you will be able to become a member of Sisters Section just after 50 posts
oh, i don't think i know any sisters here... drat. :p

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Inshallah you will make 300 posts in no time,we are also keen to welcome this new and indeed sweet sis in Sisters Section.
hopefully! it took me 3 months to reach 50 though, so i don't know how soon i'll make it to 300! :)

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 01:07 AM
You can participate in such threads :).

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...quran-101.html

You just have top search the verse in any site. I use Quran.com and then copy paste it.

http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...er-game-4.html

You can understand what to do by seeing the name itself :p.

http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...-story-19.html

You just have to continue the story.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
10-10-2011, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kitsune92
so i don't know how soon i'll make it to 300!
With your current speed of posting you will be able to apply after 15 months.:skeleton:

SFatima
10-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Asalamo alaikum sister, dont worry i went through the same ordeal, till then do not worry, we sisters are still around you, feel free to communicate :)

Ramadhan
10-10-2011, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
You can participate in such threads .

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...quran-101.html (Lets write out the quran)

You just have top search the verse in any site. I use Quran.com and then copy paste it.
This was my favorite way in getting enough posts to get accepted to brothers section :)
You can also get busy welcoming each new member in the introduce yourself section

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 12:08 PM
I mainly used langauge games such as Urdu Game or English for Urdu :nervous:.

Endymion
10-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Naughty tips :giggling:

joyous fairy
10-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Hmm, I think posting in the game threads will help.

I dont have access yet either :( but I think my post count is quite high at the moment considering Ive only been on for about a month lol :p

Sunnie Ameena
10-10-2011, 01:12 PM
I am looking forward to getting my 300 posts so I can try and join the sister's section as well.

Sunnie Ameena
10-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Oh, I forgot, welcome to the board Kitsune92. I find this site to be very informative, and everyone is very friendly. Sunnie

alhamdulilaah
10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Kitsune92,

U know if u post, daily 10 times, u will reach 300 posts in just 30 days inshAllah. Post here and there, wherever u get the opportunity.

Sunnie Ameena
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
I noticed that I posted and I had 79 posts, and then I posted again and it still said 79. Maybe it is because I posted 2 in a row.

.iman.
10-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Salaam 3laykoum sister. I have the same feeling, except my first goal is to become a full member! :happy: I don't really set up a quota, like I have to post X amount per days. I try to find meaningful threads and actually put my thoughts/opinions in there, instead of just posting to raise my number. Not to mention we should avoid "lahw" which is idle talk, that can distract you from doing meaningful things. Not saying we can't have fun, but we should keep our focus. ;)

inchAllah you will reach the 300 soon enough, and along the way I'm sure you will make some friends with the sisters before going to the sisters section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!