/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about gog and magog?

YM Usrah Umar
10-11-2011, 10:14 PM
we know that there still confined but what i dont get is the prophet (pbuh) once said that "woe to the arabs, someone has created a hole (using his fingers), so 2 things:

1) so does this mean gog and magog were released during the prophets time?

2) he told umar (ra) and other companions to check it out and they found the barrier, so surely we should know where it is then?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
10-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Can you please write the complete hadith for the above and its classification?

Scimitar
10-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Bro YM Usrah Umar, hope this helps:

and then it's worth watching this series, here's part one:

YM Usrah Umar
10-12-2011, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Can you please write the complete hadith for the above and its classification?
Zainab bint Jahsh reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) got up from sleep saying: There is no god but Allah; there is a destruction in store for Arabia because of turmoil which is at hand, the barrier of Gog and Magog has opened so much. And Sufyan made a sign of ten with the help of his hand (in order to indicate the width of the gap) and I said: Allah's Messenger, would we be perished in spite of the fact that there would be good people amongst us? Thereupon he said: Of course, but only when the evil predominates.

its definetly legit, iv googled it and its from here http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...1&translator=2

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YM Usrah Umar
Zainab bint Jahsh reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) got up from sleep saying: There is no god but Allah; there is a destruction in store for Arabia because of turmoil which is at hand, the barrier of Gog and Magog has opened so much. And Sufyan made a sign of ten with the help of his hand (in order to indicate the width of the gap) and I said: Allah's Messenger, would we be perished in spite of the fact that there would be good people amongst us? Thereupon he said: Of course, but only when the evil predominates.
I don't see how gog and magog were released during the time of prophet Muhammad SAW based on this hadith. Also, afaik, in relation to other ahadeeth about the major signs of Qiyamah, gog and magog will not be able to get out until after the arrival of dajjal, mahdi, and eesa (as), and gog and magog will be destroyed after only eesa (as) and his companions besieged by them and ask Allah SWT to destroy them.

And what is the hadith for this one:
2) he told umar (ra) and other companions to check it out and they found the barrier, so surely we should know where it is then?
?

YM Usrah Umar
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

I don't see how gog and magog were released during the time of prophet Muhammad SAW based on this hadith. Also, afaik, in relation to other ahadeeth about the major signs of Qiyamah, gog and magog will not be able to get out until after the arrival of dajjal, mahdi, and eesa (as), and gog and magog will be destroyed after only eesa (as) and his companions besieged by them and ask Allah SWT to destroy them.

And what is the hadith for this one:
?
your right about gog and magog comin after isa (as) but then wat does that hadith mean then? does it not mean that there out if that hole was made?

bro i cant find the second hadith but trust me when i say its genuine, its common knowledge amongst the gog and magog fans out ther but its definetly real. its mentioned in the videos also above

Ramadhan
10-12-2011, 04:37 PM
your right about gog and magog comin after isa (as) but then wat does that hadith mean then? does it not mean that there out if that hole was made?
Yajuj and majuj have been trying to destroy the barrier for ages, and every time they could almost get out, they stopped, and tell themselves they'll be able to do it the next day/next time. But everytime the barrier closes again, that is, until they will say "God's willing".

If you read the hadith, it is narrated that prophet SAW were just waking up from his sleep, so we don't really know the time frame, and even if it is true that there were that hole during his time (the size of a hole he SAW made with his fingers, it would not have been big enough) the hole would close again until Allah SWT permits them to get out. And they will get out after preceded by the other major signs. Notice how prophet SAW did not say that Yajuj and Majuj were released during his time.

bro i cant find the second hadith but trust me when i say its genuine, its common knowledge amongst the gog and magog fans out ther but its definetly real. its mentioned in the videos also above
I'd like to read the complete hadith if it's available and its classification by scholars.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!