/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Loves His Enemies…and Then Kills Them All

Perseveranze
10-12-2011, 06:08 PM
This is really for Muslims to use in debates against Xtians, it's a very very good read. Alot of times xtians try to compare Muhammad(pbuh) and Jesus(pbuh), despite knowing the different roles both had, they make it out like one was good and other was bad. It is trully ignorance.

According to OT and NT, Jesus(pbuh)'s second comming is going to be extremely violent. I'm sure if you use the arguements in the following article, you'll make a hypocrite out of many people.

The greatest crime, the greatest ‘sin’ of Mohammad in the eyes of the Christian West is that he did not allow himself to be slaughtered, to be ‘crucified’ by his enemies. He only defended himself, his family and his followers; and finally vanquished his enemies. Mohammad’s success is the Christians’ gall of disappointment: He did not believe in any vicarious sacrifices for the sins of others. [Edward Gibbon, famous English Historian]

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/04/jes...ills-them-all/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Daniel Hoseiny
10-15-2011, 10:45 AM
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3)
It is you (i.e. human) who make yourself an enemy of God / Christ by not believing in His Word. His relation / attitude to you depends on your relation to Him.

Ali_008
10-15-2011, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Legal_alien
It is you (i.e. human) who make yourself an enemy of God / Christ by not believing in His Word. His relation / attitude to you depends on your relation to Him.
Watch this video. You'll get your answer about Christ (PBUH) being the "begotten" son of God. :)

Amigo
10-16-2011, 02:52 AM
:) so I posted a video directly addressing the title of the thread and it was deleted. Reason: "promoting other religions".

A good illustration of the very message contained in the video.
Truth comes two times, or rather, we face it two significant times:
Introduction (proposed salvation), and our reaction to it which seals our destiny (judgement).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
10-16-2011, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amigo
so I posted a video directly addressing the title of the thread and it was deleted. Reason: "promoting other religions".
You should be glad I didn't give you any infraction point for breaking the rule.

You can always write them down here your answers pertaining the thread title.

Daniel Hoseiny
10-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Jesus Loves His Enemies…and Then Kills Them All
Although my first answer was actually correct, I would like to modify it and present it more gently:
God / Jesus doesn’t relate to you or anyone else as to an enemy. God loves all and wants salvation for all of his rational creatures. God expresses his love in all things he does towards us for our salvation. But if I do not want to respond to God’s love towards me, then I’m actually choosing to be his enemy. So it is me who want to be God’s enemy. God doesn’t make me his own enemy.

P.S. I hope that not every Muslim member in this forum is such a narrow-minded polemicist like the few whom I probably responded too roughly in the past. I regret that I put myself on their level. I’m actually interested in a peaceful dialogue.

​In peace,

Ramadhan
10-17-2011, 08:37 AM
God / Jesus doesn’t relate to you or anyone else as to an enemy. God loves all and wants salvation for all of his rational creatures. God expresses his love in all things he does towards us for our salvation. But if I do not want to respond to God’s love towards me, then I’m actually choosing to be his enemy. So it is me who want to be God’s enemy. God doesn’t make me his own enemy.
Does Jesus love his enemies?

Amigo
10-17-2011, 01:20 PM
God rises his sun on the good and the bad, physically and spiritually.
Only the thieves and other bad people who prefer darkness don't like the sun. They don't like the truth.
God is truth and love. Jesus is Truth; it is his nature, he can't help it. If people develop hate for truth because of their evil hearts, then Jesus is simply Hell for them, just as light/sun is hell for thieves.

Ali_008
10-17-2011, 05:10 PM
^^^^^^ Brother Amigo, your principle also applies to the one who's stating it. Muslims love Jesus more than Christians and we anticipate his return far more eagerly than any Christian in the world. We love him the way he wants to be loved and commanded to be loved.

MSalman
10-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Although my first answer was actually correct, I would like to modify it and present it more gently:
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Does Jesus love his enemies?
Let me add another question on top of this one: when humans choose to become enemies of God, then does God continue to love these people?

Amigo
10-18-2011, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSalman
Let me add another question on top of this one: when humans choose to become enemies of God, then does God continue to love these people?
God is love and God does not change.
Hatred and evil can weaken the love of creatures, but not the love that is God.
God is most high, and most powerful, his love can not be conquered by any evil or hatred, nor weakened.

This is heaven for those who love truly, but hell for those who have chosen hatred.

Abz2000
10-18-2011, 05:02 AM
Jesus (pbuh) is clearly recorded in the old and new testaments and in the hadith as bringing redemption along with war ;

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.2Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me:
for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury;
and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold:
therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
7I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.
8For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.
9In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
10But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit:
therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

isaiah 63

this is definitely a description of the christ,
you'll find the apparel of the lion of judah mentioned in genesis;

Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy handshall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come;
and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
11Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
12His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
genesis 49

it is also mentioned in revelation;
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes wereas a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations:

and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
revelation 19

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
isaiah 11

It will at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odor of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd (Jerusalem) and kills him.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 40, No. 7015)

Eric H
10-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Perseveranze;

God in his infinite wisdom has given you a deep and profound faith through Islam, and for reasons best known to the same God, he has given me a deep and profound faith through Christianity.

If God the same God gave each of us these gifts of faith, then surely the we should love and pray for each other.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship and understanding

Eric

MSalman
10-18-2011, 12:41 PM
I suppose you meant God is loving not love

God is most high, and most powerful, his love can not be conquered by any evil or hatred, nor weakened.

This is heaven for those who love truly, but hell for those who have chosen hatred.
ok, so let me get this right: According to you God loves even those who hate Him but He is going to throw them in hell anyway. Why would He throw them in hell if really loves them?

Amigo
10-18-2011, 01:33 PM
:D your brother Ramadhan must like your question :)

Ramadhan
10-18-2011, 01:39 PM
your brother Ramadhan must like your question
I do like his questions.
They are very simple and should be easy to answer, but you have evaded br. Salman's questions and mine.

Amigo
10-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Sorry, earlier I did not have enough time...

I suppose you meant God is loving not love
God is love.

ok, so let me get this right: According to you God loves even those who hate Him but He is going to throw them in hell anyway. Why would He throw them in hell if really loves them?
His love for them is hell to them because they hate it. As you said, they hate Him.
Now, when you hate someone, but can't get rid of Him, He is hell for you.

They hate the love, but can't get rid of it. Love itself is hell to them who hate and persist in their hatred.

Ali_008
10-19-2011, 10:41 AM
His love for them is hell to them because they hate it. As you said, they hate Him.

They hate the love, but can't get rid of it. Love itself is hell to them who hate and persist in their hatred.
So much ambiguity. Makes it so easy to understand why every year thousands of Christians turn away from this maze and revert to Islam, Alhamdulillah. The clear, straigh-forward and action oriented religion.

We hear, and we obey

Surah Baqarah (2) : Verse 285

Also, why do you people like demeaning God so much? The perception of God in Christianity is as if God is forever longing man's love and will keep loving mankind despite their iniquities and if they don't love God back then it'll hurt Him and He'll give them dreadful punishments with an aching heart. The God of the Christians is a weak being begging for mankind's love and is destined to keep longing for it and will only attain satisfaction when all humanity turns to him. NAUZBILLAH.

This image altogether is very weak. Just imagine a family in which the father (head of the family) is very kind and yet his children disrespect him and even if they do the most heinous things, he'll love them. How in the world will those children ever learn ethics then? His infinite and indefinite mercy will only push them towards much more sin and rather each action will be a catalyst for bigger and worse activities. At one point or the other, there has to be some balancing factor here or there which makes evil look disgusting to every man. And endless love is not that factor.

Ramadhan
10-20-2011, 04:07 AM

God is love.

Are you claiming that God will not torture unbelievers and sinners in hell?
are you saying that hell will only be a state of mind? because that is what's implied in your sentences above.

Amigo
10-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Hell is about hardened people who are so wicked, so hatefull, so unloving that love is torture to them.
Love....true love penetrates the whole being of a person.
And true love is the greatest power there is. It is God.

Ali_008
10-20-2011, 07:53 AM
What I am construing from your words, Brother Amigo, is that God will love the wicked even more than the righteous and shower them infinite mercy which will become a means of their agony. So I suppose the Christian hell is not what it is actually propagated as, as a place full of serpents and evil creatures eager to devour every human that enters it and roast them in the meantime. Rather, the Christian hell is a place of full of love and kindness. Whereas the Christian heaven is nothing but white vacuum as I suppose it is more about spiritual pleasures than physical pleasures over there. The one thing that man has i.e. life, he devotes it all to his lord, forbids himself all sorts of materialistic pleasures just to become a hollow creature without any requirements of pleasure. Does not sound like a fair deal to me at all.

Man is prohibited in Islam to do sinful things because pleasures of a much higher degree have been prepared for him in the hereafter whereas Christianity stands on the ground that man is not supposed to have any of those pleasures but yet believe that God could go as low as "begetting" a son. NAUZBILLAH.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding furious but I really am after reading such mockery of Al-Khaliq (the Creator). May Allah guide all of mankind. :hmm: Ameen

Amigo
10-20-2011, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
What I am construing from your words, Brother Amigo, is that God will love the wicked even more than the righteous and shower them infinite mercy which will become a means of their agony.
God loves all beings the same way. It is how we receive this love and react to it which makes our fate different.
For those who accepts it fully, it is heaven.
For those who rejects it fully, it is hell.

Blessedness is being delighted in love
****ation is disregarding love.

If you take a group of people who are full of arrogance, hatred, violence, lusts, etc and lock them together in a place. They will start dealing with each other according to their own nature, and they will make the house into hell themselves. They will fight, rape, kill, dominate, enslave, all kind of evil their evil nature can produce....
The very gifts God gave them will be used to light up the fires of hell, because they choose to misuse them.

God's loving justice grant that everyone end up with the like. The good end up with the good, the bad with the bad.
For the good it will be heaven for they will love and delight in each other in all kinds of ways.
For the bad, it will be hell because they will abuse each other in all kinds of ways.

In all cases, God is love, his justice is perfect.

Amigo
10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm sorry if I'm sounding furious but I really am after reading such mockery of Al-Khaliq (the Creator). May Allah guide all of mankind. Ameen
You find saying that "God is love..." a mockery of the Creator???

May God guide all of mankind indeed.

Ramadhan
10-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Hell is about hardened people who are so wicked, so hatefull, so unloving that love is torture to them.
Love....true love penetrates the whole being of a person.
And true love is the greatest power there is. It is God.

These questions arise from your statements above:
So God will torture unbelievers and sinners in hell using love as the torture tool?
Is hell only for the wicked and the hateful?
if true love is God, where is God now?

I am not quite sure I followed you.
In the OT, God never said that love is God.
but christians then usurped God and made a human as god.
and now, love also usurped god as god.

Ramadhan
10-20-2011, 09:16 AM
of course.

love is a noun
To merely state that God is a noun is a mockery of the creator.

Muslims believe that God is God.
God is not a man.
God is not a creation.
God is not a noun.

Amigo
10-20-2011, 01:34 PM
if true love is God, where is God now?
Here as always.

I am not quite sure I followed you.
In the OT, God never said that love is God.
He said it. You just didn't hear Him.

of course.

love is a noun
To merely state that God is a noun is a mockery of the creator.

Muslims believe that God is God.
God is not a man.
God is not a creation.
God is not a noun.
Very islamic.

Ramadhan
10-20-2011, 03:56 PM
He said it. You just didn't hear Him.
Where in the OT did God say that Love is God?

Very islamic.
Yes, it is very Islamic to say that God is God.
Unlike christians who claim God is a human, and God is love.

Alhamdulillaah All thanks due to God that I am a muslim. Otherwise, I would have had to say all the silly, ridiculous, and absurd things followers of other religions had to do to defend their belief.

Ali_008
10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
God loves all beings the same way. It is how we receive this love and react to it which makes our fate different.
For those who accepts it fully, it is heaven.
For those who rejects it fully, it is hell.

Blessedness is being delighted in love
****ation is disregarding love.

If you take a group of people who are full of arrogance, hatred, violence, lusts, etc and lock them together in a place. They will start dealing with each other according to their own nature, and they will make the house into hell themselves. They will fight, rape, kill, dominate, enslave, all kind of evil their evil nature can produce....
The very gifts God gave them will be used to light up the fires of hell, because they choose to misuse them.

God's loving justice grant that everyone end up with the like. The good end up with the good, the bad with the bad.
For the good it will be heaven for they will love and delight in each other in all kinds of ways.
For the bad, it will be hell because they will abuse each other in all kinds of ways.

In all cases, God is love, his justice is perfect.
Again, according to these statements there won't be any punishments from God himself to the evildoers. The only torture they'll have to face is dealing with each other in hell which obviously contradicts the Bible as even the Bible contains verses describing the agonizing punishments of hell. Brother, I'm slowly getting it all. For the most part, I don't blame you, I blame the church who builds these values and propagates them. Because what you are saying is not mentioned in the Bible, they are what the church teaches to the believers. The entire theory is so flawed that it is easy to infer that it is man-made.

If I accept your theory then it should be observed that such a scenario won't incite any regret in the sinner for his past. The appetite of evil grows with what it feeds on. Their crimes against each other will encourage them more in doing the bad stuff. Ultimately, hell just be sinners' playground. No regrets whatsoever. Islam teaches different. According to Islam, every sinner will get his due recompense and will be humbled. Justice will finally be served and yes Allah's justice is, indeed, perfect.

May God guide all of mankind indeed.
I wouldn't call that a mockery but I wouldn't call it a fact either. God is not just love, He's a lot more than that.

Amigo
10-21-2011, 12:45 AM
God is not just love, He's a lot more than that.
You are obviously speaking from a muslim perception of love.

Ramadhan
10-21-2011, 04:23 AM
You are obviously speaking from a muslim perception of love.
ummm...no.

He was speaking about universal definition of love.

"Love is God" is a new hippie way how christians are trying to fit their belief into the current trend of society.

Jesus (pbuh) never taught "Love is God"

Just ask our estemeed pastor Grace Seeker here.

Amigo
10-21-2011, 04:27 AM
'Love is God' is not the same as 'God is love' except where there is confusion about God and his perfection.

Ramadhan
10-21-2011, 05:11 AM
'Love is God' is not the same as 'God is love' except where there is confusion about God and his perfection.
Are you talking about christians?
Because Muslims are never confused about God and His perfection.
Muslims always believe that God is God.
God is not love, and love is not god.

It is christian who are confused whether God is only one, or whether god is three, or whether god is human and a spirit.
It is you christians who claim god is love and love is god.

Amigo
10-21-2011, 09:17 AM

Ali_008
10-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Brother Amigo, man's definition of love is very limited and the love which God has for his faithful believers is infinitely more. The purest form of human love is the love which a mother has for her child whereas according to the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) Allah's love for a believer is more than the love of 70 mothers combined. According to another report, when Allah created mercy, He divided it into 100 parts, sent one of them down on earth and kept the 99 others with Himself and said He'll use all that mercy on the Day of Judgment to forgive the remorseful sinners. After knowing all this, how can you expect any Muslim to define God as simply love. He is obviously much much much more than that. And He is also Al-Adl (The Just) and hence will establish perfect balance on the day of balance with His justice.

Brother, you calling God as love isn't the main offensive thing you've said. It's the other theories which sound very illogical. I hope you address them in your next post. :)

Amigo
10-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Brother Amigo, man's definition of love is very limited and the love which God has for his faithful believers is infinitely more.
I am glad you realise this.

The purest form of human love is the love which a mother has for her child whereas according to the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) Allah's love for a believer is more than the love of 70 mothers combined. According to another report, when Allah created mercy, He divided it into 100 parts, sent one of them down on earth and kept the 99 others with Himself and said He'll use all that mercy on the Day of Judgment to forgive the remorseful sinners.
See that first quote in this message.

After knowing all this, how can you expect any Muslim to define God as simply love.
I can't and I didn't.

He is obviously much much much more than that. And He is also Al-Adl (The Just) and hence will establish perfect balance on the day of balance with His justice.
Justice is a property of love, not an add to it.
Justice is from love else it is not justice at all but tyranny.

Eric H
10-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ali_008;

man's definition of love is very limited and the love which God has for his faithful believers is infinitely more.

When Jesus spent his time on Earth, he would have lived by the greatest commandments, Jesus loved each and every one of his neighbours as he loves himself. But how do you love your neighbour who has comndemned you to death, how do you love your neighbour who has nailed you to the cross. The prayer of Jesus on the cross was, forgive them father for they know not what they do.

If this is how God loves and forgives, then this is beyond my understanding, how can anyone love to that extent, yet the greatest thing we are all commanded to do in any situation is to love our neighbour.

I do not want to get into any kind of competition between Islam and Christianity, scriptures are inteneded to inspire the reader and follower of that faith to change in some way. I have a great respect in the way Muslims fast, pray and how they respect modesty, but my faith is through Jesus, the cross and resurection.

Somehow the same God challenges each of us in different ways, you will never look into the eyes on anyone who does not matter to God.

God’s blessings and peace be with you

Eric

Ali_008
10-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) was the most kind and gentle human being yet he was also very just. He never stepped back from bringing the culprits to justice. His love for a person did not stand in the way of treating that person's crime fairly. Justice and love aren't exactly compatible. Love can make you blind and make you overlook justice. If a mother ever finds her child guilty of some act then she may choose to cloud justice with her love and not try or punish the child at all.

Justice is about the greater good. About doing the right thing even if it against yourself and against those who you love. If love ever comes in the way of justice then that's tyranny.

Anyway, like I previously mentioned, I hope you address other issues discussed in this thread earlier in your next post. :)

P.S. In my last post, the love of Allah was for the "believers", not for every human.

Ali_008
10-22-2011, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
When Jesus spent his time on Earth, he would have lived by the greatest commandments, Jesus loved each and every one of his neighbours as he loves himself. But how do you love your neighbour who has comndemned you to death, how do you love your neighbour who has nailed you to the cross. The prayer of Jesus on the cross was, forgive them father for they know not what they do.
Walekum as Salaam

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) once went to Taif to preach the message of Islam and was treated with rejection. Not just rejection, the chiefs of the city asked the kids and vagabonds to ridicule him out of the city. Those people made fun of Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) all throughout the way and even started pelting stones at him. When finally he was out of their sight and land, he was bleeding so profusely that even his shoes were drenched in blood. Then, on Allah's orders, Gabriel (AlayhiSalaam) came to him with an angel of mountains and asked Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) if he's want to punish the residents of Taif. Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) clearly refused. Rather he prayed to God that the city is blessed with guidance and may the most knowledgeable scholars of Islam come from it. He said they don't believe me now but may their children be blessed with guidance and serve Islam.

And this prayer was answered. Taif has produced great scholars of Islam, indeed.

Just wanted to point out that there is such an incident in Islamic history as well but I can't believe the one which you said because according to Islam, Christ (peace be upon him) was never crucified. :)

Amigo
10-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Justice and love aren't exactly compatible.
If they are not compatible to you, that means your concept of either of them is wrong, therefore you not talking about true love and true justice.

True justice and true love are perfectly compatible. There can not be true justice without true love, for justice is a property of love.

I am not talking about popular ideas of love, whose variations are witness to their corruption and therefore falsehood. I am talking about the real things. If it is not true love it is not love, that's why I am not bothering adding the emphasis 'true' all the time. Same for justice.

God is perfect, there is no conflict in Him. If you believe this, it should not be hard to realise that in him, love and justice are at least compatible. In him, they are truly perfect and perfectly true.

Ali_008
10-22-2011, 11:13 AM
^^^^ Brother Amigo, don't take out portions of my posts and interpret them out of context. Read the entire thing first and then respond. I have given an example of how love can come in the way of justice in my previous post. Go through it comprehensively. :)

Amigo
10-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Justice is about the greater good. About doing the right thing even if it against yourself and against those who you love. If love ever comes in the way of justice then that's tyranny.
My friend, what you are calling 'love' is not love, it is lust.

I agree with you that justice is about the greater good. But you can not aim for the greater good without love. True love is precisely about willing the greater good.

P.S. In my last post, the love of Allah was for the "believers", not for every human.
Thanks for the reminder. This fondemental Muslim belief had sliped my mind.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 11:21 AM
^^^^ Brother Amigo, don't take out portions of my posts and interpret them out of context. Read the entire thing first and then respond. I have given an example of how love can come in the way of justice in my previous post. Go through it comprehensively.
I am very sensitive about people picking out portions of posts and interpretating them out of context. I would not do that, if I did, please clarify for me. What I picked, was what seems to me to be both a heading and a summary of what you said.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) was the most kind and gentle human being yet he was also very just. He never stepped back from bringing the culprits to justice. His love for a person did not stand in the way of treating that person's crime fairly. Justice and love aren't exactly compatible. Love can make you blind and make you overlook justice. If a mother ever finds her child guilty of some act then she may choose to cloud justice with her love and not try or punish the child at all.
Love does not make blind, on the contrary, it makes you see clearly.
It is lust that makes blind, and it is lust which is often mistaken for love.

The commandment to love ennemis includes 'do good to them that hate you'. As I mentioned above, love is bout 'willing' the good of the other.
I am saying this to complete what I already said in answer to your this comment of yours. I hope you check it out before continuing.

Predator
10-22-2011, 11:34 AM
One of the most common claim that Christians shout at is that their God loves everybody, including us Muslims. They most likely say this to try and make us feel good and happy, however so I don’t like the thought of that, that God loves everybody, does he love a rapist?

However so once again this claim that God loves us all as Christians commonly assert is yet another myth they have invented. Christians who have some knowledge of the Bible will know that their God does not love everyone, and saying he does is a lie and an invention in his name.

We now quote the relevant passages from the Bible showing that their God does indeed hate some people:

Psalm 5:1-6

1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Notice the verse says that God HATES workers of inequity, it does not say that God hates the sin or the crime, it explicitly says that God hates the WORKERS of inequity, this basically means God hates the men who commit sins and so on. This is enough to debunk this entire myth, but we shall post another verse to completely crush the myth:

Romans 9:13: As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Once again we see the God of the Bible hating someone. In fact as Paul wrote in Romans 9:13 as it is written, this means he is quoting the OT, so therefore let us get the direct quote from the OT:
Malachi 1:3: And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

So as you can see, the God of the Bible does not love everyone, this is a Christian propaganda tool that they use to try and fool us and make us convert to Christianity.

At the end of the day this all proves that Christians hardly know anything about their Bible, and all they know is what their lying church has told them, I call on Christians to read their Bible on their own, without a priest or some bishop over them who will simply distort what the Bible says and make things up. Some may object to me saying that Christians hardly know their Bible, well is that claim false? Nearly every single Christian goes around saying God loves all, yet the Bible explicitly says the opposite, this proves that they don’t really know their Bible nor have they bothered to read it.

In fact I call on Christians who have hardly read their Bible to read the Quran instead since it will be much better than them. But the choice is up to you.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 12:15 PM
The love of God on every man is not a Christian Claim, but a universal fact that only Christians acknowledge.
Everyone can see the sun rising on both good and bad, rain raining on both good and bad and more... Only Christians respect that as the holy will of God not yet tempered by corrupt men. Others seem to suppose that something is wrong and God needs their help to fix it, and come up with their own ideas of justice which are nothing but lusts for powers and dominations. If they had their way, they would stop that. They would change the course of the sun and regulate rain to make it rain on whom they approuve according to their idea of divine justice.

Christians who would propose 'love' in exchange of conversion would be engaging in corruption. Corruption is not motivated by love, but by lust. As I said, this is not 'love', it is lust.

About the Bible verses:
:)
Who wrote or whose language do you find in those verses you quoted according to you?

The Bible is a book of the Chuch, actually, you should not be reading it without the blessing of the Church.
This is how it looks like when the Bible is interpreted without the blessing of a valid bishop.

Ali_008
10-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Love does not make blind, on the contrary, it makes you see clearly.
It is lust that makes blind, and it is lust which is often mistaken for love.
If so then in the mother-son example given by me, is the mother "lusting" the child? Really??? :omg:

I feel it is just going off-topic.

God does love. When He loves someone then there's no comparison to that but at the same time God is incredibly strict in punishment as well. How can you talk about justice when the Christian "God" loves believers and sinners alike? How is that fair? It does not matter whether you hold fast to His commands or not because He'll love you regardless. And won't even punish the sinners. Rather just leave them to destroy each other encouraging even more iniquity.

The basic message Muslims keep trying to communicate to the Christian brothers is that they should follow the Bible, not the Church and see for themselves what the truth exactly is.

Predator
10-22-2011, 03:54 PM
The Bible is a book of the Chuch, actually, you should not be reading it without the blessing of the Church.
lol at "blessing" ,its actually a curse and noone gives a **** about the so called "blessing" of those bible thumping , child molesting adulterers of the bible

God loving everyone would also mean that He has to love Satan. This Christian states that the Christian God loves Satan. How strange does that sound? This is because the Biblical perception of God shows that God hates people as well. .

Let us look at some verses of the Bible regarding God hating people...
Psalm 5:4-6
4 You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil;
with you the wicked cannot dwell.
5 The arrogant cannot stand in your presence;
you hate all who do wrong.
6 You destroy those who tell lies;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
the LORD abhors.

Psalm 11:5
5 The LORD examines the righteous,
but the wicked and those who love violence
his soul hates.

Some Christians would argue back and say that the book of Psalms is a book of poetry and we cannot establish any doctrine related verdicts based on books of poetry. Even though this argument is unconvincing, we will accept it for the sake of argument and show statements from other books in the Bible which aren't poetic where God says that He hates some people.

Leviticus 20:23
23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.
Leviticus 26:30
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.

Some Christians desperately reply back that God is intending to say that He hates the sin and not the sinners. This is clearly playing with the plain reading of the texts. However, there are clear verses that silence this argument...

Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Here God is saying that He hated Esau. Esau is a person. Not an action. Esau is not a sin, but a sinner. So God clearly stated that He hated a sinner.
Also God clearly distinguishes between the sin and the sinner when he says that He hates them...
Proverbs 6:16-19
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

So here we see that God hates false witnesses and people that cause discord between brethren. These appear to be sinners and not sins.
Some Christians try to argue back that the Hebrew words don't mean 'hate', but 'loves less'.
However, this is false.
The Hebrew word used for hate in Psalm 5:5,11:5 and Proverbs 6:16 is sane, which means...

1) to hate, be hateful
a) (Qal) to hate
1) of man
2) of God
3) hater, one hating, enemy (participle) (subst)
b) (Niphal) to be hated
c) (Piel) hater (participle)
1) of persons, nations, God, wisdom

So here we see that none of the Hebrew words used in the passages quoted above mean 'love less'. In certain contexts they do, such as Deuteronomy 21:15. However we know that it means 'love less' in this context because we know that there are other verses in the Bible which state that a man should love his wife and we interpret 'hate' over here to mean 'love less' in order to reconcile between the two. But the passages that I quoted above have contexts that clearly show that the Hebrew words signify actual hatred.
The Hebrew word used for hate in Psalm 5:6 is ta`ab, which means...
1) to abhor, be abominable, do abominably
a) (Niphal) to be abhorred, be detested
1) in the ritual sense
2) in the ethical sense
b) (Piel)
1) to loathe, abhor, regard as an abomination
a) in the ritual sense
b) in the ethical sense
2) to cause to be an abomination
c) (Hiphil) to make abominable, do abominably
1) in the ritual sense
2) in the ethical sense

So here we don't see that the word means 'love less'. Also the context shows that it means absolute hate.
The Hebrew word used for hate in Leviticus 20:23 is quwts, which means...
1) to be grieved, loathe, abhor, feel a loathing or abhorrence or sickening dread
a) (Qal)
1) to feel a loathing at, abhor
2) to feel a sickening dread
b) (Hiphil)
1) to cause sickening dread
2) to cause loathing

So here we don't see that the word means 'love less'. Also, the context shows that the word means absolute hate.
The Hebrew word used for hate in Leviticus 26:30 is ga`al, which means...
1) to abhor, loathe, be vilely cast away, fall
a) (Qal) to abhor, loathe
b) (Niphal) to be defiled
c) (Hiphil) to reject as loathsome, show aversion

So here we see that none of the Hebrew words used in the passages quoted above mean 'love less'. In certain contexts they do, such as Deuteronomy 21:15, however we know that it means 'love less' in this context because we know that there are other verses in the Bible that state that a man should love his wife and we interpret 'hate' over here to mean 'love less' in order to reconcile between the two. But the passages that I quoted above have contexts that clearly show that the Hebrew words signify active hatred.
Some Christians argue that when Jesus used the word 'hate' in Luke 14:26 it meant 'love less' and not actual hate. However, there is evidence to suggest that this is what the word means, for if one reads Matthew 10:37 it will clarify the meaning.
However, the Old Testaments passages are clear that God hates. For example let us read Malachi 1:2-3...
2 "I have loved you," says the LORD.
"But you ask, 'How have you loved us?'
"Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."
Here God clearly distinguishes between loving Jacob and Esau. It would not make sense for God to say 'I loved Jacob' but 'Esau I loved less'. He would have said 'I love Jacob much' but 'loved Esau less' if this is what God intended to say. However, God made it clear that He loved Jacob but hated Esau. There is no point in using the word 'hate' to emphasize this. Even the title of the chapter says "Jacob Loved, Esau Hated". Why the differentiation? If Esau was loved less then it means that both Jacob and Esau were loved, not only Jacob.
Some Christians argue back that it was only the God of the Old Testament that hated, but now the God of the New Testament loves and they quote John 3:16. However, John 3:16 could be interpreted to mean that God offered His love to the world, but if people rejected it, then He hates them. Either way this argument makes no sense. For it would basically put forth the proposition that the nature of God changed and that He now loves wicked people. But we know that God's nature doesn't change (Malachi 3:6). Plus, let's say that God could change His nature. Does that mean He was a bad God and then became a good God and started to love everyone?
Also, let's not forget that there is a difference of opinion regarding the interpretation of John 3:16:
The Five-Point Calvinist changes the meaning of the word "world" here and adds to the Word of God by placing immediately behind it two words, "the elect."

Plus we see in Romans 9:13, that Paul quotes the Old Testament passage from Malachi 1:2 that states that God hated Esau. Why would Paul quote that passage to remind us that God hates someone?
Some Christians would argue back that it is possible that God can both love and hate at the same time. God hating someone does not mean that He can't love them as well. I agree with this. I have no objections to that.

However, these Christians will argue that no where in the entire Bible does it show that God does not love anyone. This is where I have to disagree. The Bible does make it clear that God does not love certain people.

Let us look at the following passage:

Hebrews 12:6-8

6because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."
7Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? 8If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.

Notice that:

- God disciplines those whom He loves.
- There are those who are not disciplined.

The conclusion logically follows and that is:

- There are those whom God does not love.

John Gill in his commentary stated:

All men are not the objects of God's love, only a special people, whom he has chosen in Christ; for whom he has given his Son, when they were sinners and enemies; whom he quickens and calls by his grace, justifies, pardons, and accepts in Christ; and whom he causes to love him; these he loves with an everlasting and unchangeable love, and in a free and sovereign way, without any regard to any motive or condition in them.

Elsewhere in the Bible it states:

Romans 8:38-39

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This verse is speaking about how God's saints will never separate from the love of God. The verse makes it clear that the love of God is in "Christ Jesus". It is because those saints take Jesus as their Lord and Savior that they will not be separated from the love of God.

Notice that:

- One will not be separated from God's love if he believes in Christ Jesus as Lord.
- There are those who do not believe in Christ Jesus as Lord.

The conclusion logically follows and that is:

Another passage is:

Deuteronomy 7:12-13

If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers. He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land-your grain, new wine and oil-the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you.

Notice how God's love is conditional based on whether one would abide by His laws.

Hence, we see that:

- God will only love those who obey His laws.
- There are those who don't obey God's laws.

The conclusion comes logically:

One Christian in a sermon refutes the arguments that other Christians put forth to prove that the Biblical God loves everyone:

16. But . does not the Bible teach that God loved the world?

A. Yes, the Bible teaches that God loved the world in John 3:16.
B. This is the "gospel in a nutshell," many say. They say, "This is all I need and all I want." But it is merely one verse out of 31,173. Every word of God is pure, and helps explain the others.
C. But this oft-quoted, never-understood verse does not say that God loves every single human without exception so very much and so very badly that He had to send His son to try to save them all, with the overall project being a colossal failure in that most are not saved at all.
D. The whole issue with this popular corruption of the verse is the definition of the word "world." But what of 12:19; 14:17; 15:19; 16:20; 17:14?
E. First, if we force world to mean every single descendant without exception or distinction, then we have a serious contradiction with all we have already read and studied in the perfect Bible.
F. Second, if we force world to mean every single descendant without exception or distinction, then we create a whole basket full of absurdities and contradictions elsewhere in the Bible.
G. Jesus is speaking to a ruler of the Jews and laying heavy doctrine on him. He has described the new birth that blew his mind, now he points out a dying Messiah, who would die for Gentiles.
H. Whomever God loved, He gave His Son for them, meaning the elect (Jn 6:39; 10:11; 17:2-3).
I. And true to John's purpose for writing, believers only can know eternal life was purchased for them (John 20:31; I John 5:13).
J. Jesus had already made crystal clear that sovereign regeneration had to precede any belief, which is granted only to the elect (John 1:12-13; 3:3,8).
K. There is a sermon and extensive outline explaining John's own interpretation of John 3:16.

17. But . does not the Bible teach that God is love?

A. Yes, the Bible teaches that God is love in I John 4:8 and I John 4:16.
B. But these words do not prove (1) God is only love, (2) God loves all men, (3) God loves any man, (4) God loves you, (5) how long God loves, or (6) just about any thing else you imagine.
C. It simply and only teaches that one characteristic of God is that He loves, and He does love.
D. But He is also holy and righteous, which John introduced first in this very epistle (I John 1:5).
E. While God is love, God cannot love sin or sinners, as we have clearly proved in other places.

18. But does not the Bible teach that God loves us as sinners?

A. Yes, the Bible teaches that God loved us when we were yet sinners (Romans 5:8).
B. However, in what sense(s) we were still sinners? This is the key, for we were already in Christ.
C. When we read the personal pronouns "us" and "we" in context with God's love and Christ's death, we are not to understand a letter written from heaven to the whole human race!
D. We were still sinners vitally and practically before our regeneration and conversion, when Christ died for us. But we had been loved eternally long before the cross of Calvary.

Thus, we have clearly shown according to the Bible that God does not love certain people.

The purpose of this was not to criticize the God of the Bible for hating and not loving the wicked people, but it is only to show that if Christians want to attack the Quranic perception of God because of this then they are shooting themselves in the foot by attacking the same concept of God found in the Bible.

Abz2000
10-22-2011, 04:44 PM
And it was given unto him (the beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
revelation 13

O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman.
But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord.
After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty.

In the Law of Equality there is (saving of) Life to you, o ye men of understanding;
that ye may restrain yourselves.

Quran 2:178-179

Amigo
10-22-2011, 07:41 PM
If so then in the mother-son example given by me, is the mother "lusting" the child? Really???
Mothers who don't discipline their childreen in the name of 'love' are not loving, but lusting ofter the love of their childreen. They want to keep 'peace' with their childreen because they lust after this peace...they are blind to the fact that it is not true peace just as their love is not true love. True love seek the good of the other, therefore, it corrrect the others when they are wrong and does not leave them in error unless they themselves persists in it.

When a loved one is sick, and you don't take him to hospital because the doctor's treatment will be too painful, you are not loving as you suppose. Love does not mind the pain as long as greater good is acheived: healing.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 07:46 PM
God does love. When He loves someone then there's no comparison to that but at the same time God is incredibly strict in punishment as well. How can you talk about justice when the Christian "God" loves believers and sinners alike? How is that fair? It does not matter whether you hold fast to His commands or not because He'll love you regardless. And won't even punish the sinners. Rather just leave them to destroy each other encouraging even more iniquity.
He is strict in punishment because of his love.
If you knew the love of God and his righteousness, you would realise that iniquity is a punishment already.
Therefore a sinner who have finally discovered that pray God to save him from his iniquity.
A righteous pray God to protect him from sinning because he understands that iniquity is punishment.

Love is the command. One who is not loving is already under judgement for failing to love. Whatever sin they do after is punishment.
As a wise man put it, He punishes us by letting us prosper in our sins, by letting us go addicted to our vices, and when we hit rock-bottom and beg him to save us from our misery, we have seen his salvation.

Brother, you are attributing human sense of justice and faireness to God.

Ali_008
10-22-2011, 08:00 PM
He is strict in punishment because of his love.
If you knew the love of God and his righteousness, you would realise that iniquity is a punishment already.
Therefore a sinner who have finally discovered that pray God to save him from his iniquity.
A righteous pray God to protect him from sinning because he understands that sin is its own punishment.

Brother, you are attributing human sense of justice and faireness to God.
That's the attitude of a believer who is regretful of his past or has kept himself pure from the beginning solely for the sake of God. I repeat, the attitude of a "BELIEVER".

On the other hand, there are remorseless people as well. Those humans who don't have any regret with regards to their sin. They never realize that sinning is bad and keep on with it. It is the disbelieving class. Some of them who don't even believe in God to begin with. For them sin is not a punishment, rather the only way of happiness because they have never tasted the sweetness of faith.

Ultimately with your last post, you just proved it to me that God's love is a punishment for a believer when he sins (not every human, only believers). Indirectly, you agree that God loves only the faithful.

Love is the command. One who is not loving is already under judgement for failing to love. Whatever sin they do after is punishment.
As a wise man put it, He punishes us by letting us prosper in our sins, by letting us go addicted to our vices, and when we hit rock-bottom and beg him to save us from our misery, we have seen his salvation.
What about those who never hit rock bottom? Who die disbelieving?

Amigo
10-22-2011, 08:31 PM
What about those who never hit rock bottom? Who die disbelieving?
Every sinner hit rock bottom, it is the habit of denial which makes it appear that they haven't hit it yet. If they persist in their denial to the end, well, they will believe when they get to the other sin, but it will be too late for them to do something about it. That's part of Hell, they would like to do something but can't. Eternal regret.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 08:53 PM
That's the attitude of a believer who is regretful of his past or has kept himself pure from the beginning solely for the sake of God. I repeat, the attitude of a "BELIEVER".
Sorry, I don't get this. If he is pure from the beginning, then what past are you talking about of which he is regretful?

On the other hand, there are remorseless people as well. Those humans who don't have any regret with regards to their sin. They never realize that sinning is bad and keep on with it. It is the disbelieving class. Some of them who don't even believe in God to begin with. For them sin is not a punishment, rather the only way of happiness because they have never tasted the sweetness of faith.
Well, I trust God's unfailing justice with them. I am sure He is self-sufficient and does not need my help to discipline people.

Ultimately with your last post, you just proved it to me that God's love is a punishment for a believer when he sins (not every human, only believers). Indirectly, you agree that God loves only the faithful.
Well, you have a right to your assumption!

'Abd-al Latif
10-22-2011, 09:09 PM

The true heaven in one's heart is when God alone is the object of love and aspiration. True love towards God is to know God for who He is and to describe Him as He has described himself – the one whom none is equal to.

Describing God as love alone is irrational. If God is all love, the devil himself is beloved to Him. The evil committed against Him is beloved to Him and all wrong that he detests and forbids is beloved to Him.

Love means being heartbroken; it means being emotional; it means being blind to the truth if it intensifies – is this God?

Amigo
10-22-2011, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
God loving everyone would also mean that He has to love Satan.
God does not change. His love does not change and He loves what He made, for all that He made is good.
What change is his relationship to his creatures.
How does this relationship change? because God changed? No. Because the creature changed.

God is love. By nature, compatible with righteousness, while incompatible with unrighteousness.
When a creature deviates from the way of righteousness and seals itself in it, it sets itself irreversibly against God.

God loves men but not their sins. It is this love which saves those who repent.
No one can repent without the love of God. And those who don't repent can't justify it by saying that God did not love them. They know that God loves them, that's why their unrepentance/pride turture them for when eternal light shine on them, they will have no one else to blame but themselves.

On Last judgement, there will be in so much light that sinners won't even be able to denie or lie about anything, the truth and their guilt will be plain to them. They won't even claim that God hates them, for his love for them will also be plain to their eyes and heart. Therefore, they will have no one else to blame for their wrong but their pride. No one but themselves, and their will do so for all eternity, for they have changed their nature into blaming. They used to accuse saints day and night, now, they will accuse themselves without ceasing. They used to judge others, now, they will judge themselves with the same passion, without ceasing. All this in accordance to what they have made themselves into and sealed themslves in on the moment of their death.

Truth will be plain to all, but it will delight the saints, but condemn the prideful.
Truth hurts.
Eternally speaking, it is Hell.

Amigo
10-22-2011, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Love means being heartbroken; it means being emotional; it means being blind to the truth if it intensifies – is this God?
God is love and God is truth...
In one: God is true love.

What you are describing is a not true love. True love is not blind. It is attentive to everything and nothing escape it.
What's blind is lust.

Abz2000
10-22-2011, 09:41 PM
you seem sincere amigo so i will ask you with the hope that you will look at it carefully, who is this?

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Revelation 19

Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth....
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
Isaiah 63

Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come;
and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
11Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
Genesis 49

scroll to 1 min 22 seconds:

Amigo
10-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Who does it say that it is?
What kind of sword is handled by a mouth?
What's the relationship between wine and blood?

Ali_008
10-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Every sinner hit rock bottom, it is the habit of denial which makes it appear that they haven't hit it yet. If they persist in their denial to the end, well, they will believe when they get to the other sin, but it will be too late for them to do something about it. That's part of Hell, they would like to do something but can't. Eternal regret.
Is it the same hell where the sinners are left to destroy each other and are allowed sin openly and freely?

Sorry, I don't get this. If he is pure from the beginning, then what past are you talking about of which he is regretful?
Believers are of two kinds, one who is pure from the very beginning, the other who has sinned here and there but is now regretful of his past. I meant both the kinds. Sorry I made it confusing.

Well, I trust God's unfailing justice with them. I am sure He is self-sufficient and does not need my help to discipline people.
But you said God is not going to discipline them. He'll pool them together and let them wreak havoc and tear each other into pieces.

Well, you have a right to your assumption!
I assumed so because like you said it is a punishment to be sinning AFTER HAVING REALIZED GOD'S LOVE. The one who realizes Allah's love is called a believer. The sinner can never feel that way. Your theory of the sin itself being the punishment is applicable only to the faithful. Every human is not a believer but every believer is human. I suppose our theories of God's love towards humanity is very similar. The only difference is the Qur'an and the Bible give enough prove to state that God's love is only reserved for the believers and He hates the wrongdoers. While the Church says God loves all (which includes satan, pharaoh, the rapists, george w. bush, adolf hitler, serial killers) and other man-made flawed theories. What we believe is exclusive to the believers, you "CHURCHians" believe it to be the birth right of every human.

Amigo
10-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Is it the same hell where the sinners are left to destroy each other and are allowed sin openly and freely?
A sinner is never free.

Believers are of two kinds, one who is pure from the very beginning, the other who has sinned here and there but is now regretful of his past. I meant both the kinds. Sorry I made it confusing.
Thanks for clarifying.
How does a sinner turn regretful without the help of God, if God helps him, how so since God hates sinners according to you?

But you said God is not going to discipline them. He'll pool them together and let them wreak havoc and tear each other into pieces.
That may be the appropriate discipline for a specific type of people. I see it at work in the world all the time.

Ali_008
10-23-2011, 03:58 PM
How does a sinner turn regretful without the help of God, if God helps him, how so since God hates sinners according to you?
I know Allah is the controller of the worlds but there is also this free-will which has been allotted to every human which makes man different from all the other creatures. All our actions are partially controlled by us which is why man will be rewarded/chastised for his behavior. If every action of man was 100% as per Allah's pleasure then there would be no point in having a judgment day because everyone would be sinless like angels. :)

وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَٰكِن يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَلَتُسْأَلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

93. And had Allah willed, He would have made you (all) one nation, but He allows whom He wills to stray and He guides whom He wills. But you shall certainly be called to account for what you used to do.

Surah # (16) An-Nahl

Amigo
10-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Not clear what you are exactly saying.

Abz2000
10-23-2011, 09:10 PM
this should help:

Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition: But your Lord knows best who it is that is best guided on the Way."
85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit. Say: "The Spirit is at the command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"
86. If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration:then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,-
87. Except for Mercy from thy Lord: for his bounty is to thee (indeed) great.
Quran 17:84-87

it's telling us that:
1: Everyone acts according to his own disposition.
2. Destiny exists along with freewill.
3. We'll never fully understand the spirit (disposition/inspiration/command/destiny/freewill etc).
4. People are saved by God's grace.
5. We will never fully understand destiny, the future is somehow known - ours is but to try our best to do right. (AMAZING).

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 470:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

God's Messenger said, "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)."
They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Messenger of God?"
He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until God bestows His Mercy on me.
Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night,
and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise)."

Amigo
10-23-2011, 10:24 PM
If you acknowlegde that God give free will to every human, by what authority then do you say that God does not love every man? Abviously God gives gift to those he loves.

Also, if you acknowledge that God's grace saves. Who is it that His grace save if not the sinner? How does God saves the sinner if He hates him as you keep claiming?

Again, you claim to believe that God is all mercifull, to whom is he merciful to if not sinners? Again how can He be merciful to someone unless He loves them?

Last, for those of you who are not sinless, where is your hope since God hates you (according to your belief that God hates sinners)?
You have some ways of changing his 'heart' all by yourself (since God can't help you because He hates you) and making Him love you?

You speak of regret of past sins, can you have regret without God's help? and can you have God's help without Him loving you before you start regretting (that is while you are still sinful)?

Abz2000
10-23-2011, 11:11 PM
our understanding of God's mercy seems to be a odds,
the christians have always referred to God as Ar-Rahman - The Merciful / the Most Gracious in Arabic.
but have often left out the other side (the side you see a lot of in the old testament).
here is our main prayer - we repeat it at least 17 times a day:
it is the first chapter of the Quran:

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
2. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
3. Master of the Day of Judgment.

4. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
5. Show us the straight way,
6. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
7 those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
Quran Chapter 1

we are to leave between fear and hope, one extreme of any can send us astray, (become too hopeful of mercy - or give in to despair).
and the human is advised to find a balance.

yes - we commit mistakes - but we must regret them and learn from these and see them as evil and strive even more for good - or we are no better than the disbelievers who are like cattle.
we should not revel in sin - but it should humble us and make us acknowledge our imperfection and weakness - and recognize Almighty God's perfection and strength.
repentance is a great form of glorification - as the repenter is lowly and sees the one he asks as the Most High.

How much Allah is willing to forgive us can be seen in the following hadith related in Sahīh al-Bukhārī and Sahīh Muslim:
Someone committed a sin and then said: “O Allah! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”
Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”
Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins. Do as you will, for I have forgiven you.”
[Sahīh al-Bukhārī (7507) and Sahīh Muslim (2758)]
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin,
Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.”
[Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

and i didn't say that God's grace doesn't save sinners - the Quran says that He does:

O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will follow the footsteps of Satan, he will (but) command what is shameful and wrong:
and were it not for the grace and mercy of Allah on you, not one of you would ever have been pure: but Allah doth purify whom He pleases:
and Allah is One Who hears and knows (all things).
Quran 24:21

but it is those who revel in sin, see virtue in it, and fight what is good and hate God that are in question here.

God hated Pharaoh - and took him as an ENEMY - if he had love for him - he would have ultimately guided him,
even the worst torturer of Muslims 'Umar ibn al Khattab was later made our beloved Caliph,
maybe it was due to his sincerity that he first saw them as heretics and tortured them, or some charity he gave or good deed he did, or guidance he sought,
or maybe it was due to his sincerity that God guided him.
but here's what the Quran says about Pharaoh:

38. "Behold! We sent to thy mother, by inspiration, the message:
39. "'Throw (the child) into the chest, and throw (the chest) into the river: the river will cast him up on the bank,
and he will be taken up by one who is an
enemy to Me and an enemy to him':

But I cast (the garment of) love over thee from Me: and (this) in order that thou mayest be reared under Mine eye.
Quran Chapter 20

Moses prayed: "Our Lord! Thou hast indeed bestowed on Pharaoh and his chiefs splendour and wealth in the life of the present,
and so, Our Lord, they mislead (men) from Thy Path.
Deface, our Lord, the features of their wealth, and send hardness to their hearts,
so they will not believe until they see the grievous penalty."
od said: "Accepted is your prayer (O Moses and Aaron)! So stand ye straight, and follow not the path of those who know not."
Quran 10:88-89

(we are told that God judges and improves the condition of believers after He separates the good from the evil through signs and trials - there seems to have still been a blurry line until the time of Moses' (pbuh) prayer)

even the bible says it:
And the LORD said unto Moses, When you go to return into Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh, whom I have put in your hand:
but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
Exodus 4:21

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will get glory over Pharaoh, and over all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

Exodus 14:4

And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.
Exodus 9:12

GOD DID NOT LOVE PHARAOH.......................

Ali_008
10-24-2011, 06:40 AM
If you acknowlegde that God give free will to every human, by what authority then do you say that God does not love every man? Abviously God gives gift to those he loves.

On what authority can you claim that providing freewill is a sign of affection. Freewill also gives you the freedom to sin. To go against Allah and towards your own doom. Considering that part of the bargain, freewill can't really be called a gift or a mercy.

Also, if you acknowledge that God's grace saves. Who is it that His grace save if not the sinner? How does God saves the sinner if He hates him as you keep claiming?

Again, you claim to believe that God is all mercifull, to whom is he merciful to if not sinners? Again how can He be merciful to someone unless He loves them?
Allah's grace saves his faithful believers as no man's deeds can be enough to attain paradise. Brother abz2000 quoted a Hadith above which proves it saying:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
God's Messenger said, "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)."
They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Messenger of God?"
He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until God bestows His Mercy on me.
Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night,
and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise)."
Volume 8, Book 76, Number 470:

And also see this post: http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...ml#post1341766

Again, Allah's mercy is exclusive for believers. No human is perfect or sinless. The biggest worshipers also fall in the traps of satan one time or another and they need Allah's grace and mercy for forgiveness of their shortcomings. The grace and mercy are two of the many attributes of Allah and they will be for those who at least have remorse for their sin, who at least believe in Allah.

At the same time, there are also hearts that are as hard as a rock. The possessors of those hearts don't deserve forgiveness. Such people live a disbelieving life, committing all kinds of sins and even taking pride and pleasure in others' pains. Allah hates this class of remorseless people who enjoyed breaking Allah's commands. These people will be far far far away from the mercy and grace.

Last, for those of you who are not sinless, where is your hope since God hates you (according to your belief that God hates sinners)?
You have some ways of changing his 'heart' all by yourself (since God can't help you because He hates you) and making Him love you?
I mentioned freewill in the first place to demonstrate that regret starts from within a person. Finally the time when freewill is put to proper use is when man starts believing in Allah and repenting for his sins. And us sinners (who are regretful) have hope in Allah because He states in the Qur'an:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ

Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves.

Surah # 2 - Al Baqara - Verse 222

Only those people need to purify themselves who soil their souls with sins. Hence this verse tells you that a sinner can attain Allah's mercy by giving up sin and starting repentance.

You speak of regret of past sins, can you have regret without God's help? and can you have God's help without Him loving you before you start regretting (that is while you are still sinful)?
Again, you're eliminating the freewill factor here completely. God helps those who help themselves. God is independent of us but we need Him which is why we need to turn to him first to seek his grace.

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِ

Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.
Surah # 13 - Ar-R'ad - Verse 11

You need to make proper use of your freewill. Commit your body in actions that will earn you blessings. Then, Allah's fury over you for your sins turns into grace for your righteousness.

Abz2000
10-24-2011, 07:11 AM
Nicely explained brother,
I'll just add that repentance is a powerful tool for gaining God's pleasure,
It puts you in your place as weak and humble servant,
And exalts Almighty God as the Master and All powerful whose pleasure and grace is to be sought,
It is also a jab for Satan - who is gleeful at your temporary mistake, yet is humbled to the depths and burns in agony at the blessings you gain from repentance - as sincere repentance can wipe away not only that mistake - bit all past mistakes - as can be seen from one who accepts Islam after a life of error.
Sadly for Satan and his allies, those who make mistakes, repent and come back to the path often come back stronger and can become a good example.

Love this one:

But repentance is necessary before death, and none of us knows when he'll die
Pharaoh tried just before he died - when the waters overwhelmed him
Unfortunately, death is a barrier, and God did NOT love him.

And this one's downright scary:

Amigo
10-24-2011, 07:24 AM
On what authority can you claim that providing freewill is a sign of affection. Freewill also gives you the freedom to sin. To go against Allah and towards your own doom. Considering that part of the bargain, freewill can't really be called a gift or a mercy.
Without freewill sin is not possible.
Without freewill love is also not possible.
It is through freewill that men are made capable of both Heaven and Hell.

I have choosen to believe that freewill is a gift of God to every man so that every man is given a chance to love and attain heaven.

Again, you're eliminating the freewill factor here completely. God helps those who help themselves. God is independent of us but we need Him which is why we need to turn to him first to seek his grace.
No, I am acknowledging freewill as a gift of God.

Let me ask you, is there any good thing in a person that they did not receive from God?
If turning back to God is a good thing, where did the sinner get this good thing from if they did not receive it from God in the first place?

Again, Allah's mercy is exclusive for believers. No human is perfect or sinless. The biggest worshipers also fall in the traps of satan one time or another and they need Allah's grace and mercy for forgiveness of their shortcomings. The grace and mercy are two of the many attributes of Allah and they will be for those who at least have remorse for their sin, who at least believe in Allah.

At the same time, there are also hearts that are as hard as a rock. The possessors of those hearts don't deserve forgiveness. Such people live a disbelieving life, committing all kinds of sins and even taking pride and pleasure in others' pains. Allah hates this class of remorseless people who enjoyed breaking Allah's commands. These people will be far far far away from the mercy and grace.
Again are you saying that God is incapable of saving any of these unbelievers, rock hardned hearts, remorseless people, etc...?
Or are you saying that these unbelievers are capable all by themselves to pull themselves from this rock hardness and ask God's mercy and grace, and only then God will move in with his mercy and grace?

If they are capable to change to turn around all by themselves, where did they get this capacity for good?

Abz2000
10-24-2011, 08:08 AM
how did they get it?
They sincerely desired the truth,
Or they took one step in the right direction- so God took ten.

God says
“Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you.”
-Hadith Qudsi

Brother in humanity Amigo, brother Ali has agreed with you that repentance is a grace from God. But the question here is not automatically pulling ones self out and gaining it, it's wanting it in the first place.

Amigo
10-24-2011, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
how did they get it?
They sincerely desired the truth,
Or they took one step in the right direction- so God took ten.
Where do they get that sincerity and that strength to that that one step? From their wicked hearts?
Is there any good thing in man which is not put there or mentained there by God?

'Abd-al Latif
10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
God is love and God is truth...
In one: God is true love.

What you are describing is a not true love. True love is not blind. It is attentive to everything and nothing escape it.
What's blind is lust.
No Muslim denies that God is the truth, nor do we deny that God possesses the attribute of love. One of His name mentioned in Qur'an is Al Wadood which means 'The Loving'.

However, we deny that He is all love; if this was the case then we would worship Him upon abstract emotions and feelings, not firm conviction and certainty.

Abz2000
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Where do they get that sincerity and that strength to that that one step? From their wicked hearts?
Is there any good thing in man which is not put there or mentained there by God?
it is true that all good is from God, but how much of it God put's in is and how much we must try is not something we'll understand,
if it is all forced from Almighty God with no input on our part, then what is ithis advice for?

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Matthew 7:7

why seek when God provides, guides, misguides, why use the brakes on your car or swerve when someone falls in front of your car?
we know destiny and guidance exists, but we'll never understand it fully and it is not part of our duty.
our job is to do our best.

i'm sure you've seen before where someone did something bad, and it was forbidden - yet ultimately you found that it was part of God's plan?
read ther story of Joseph (chapter 12)
or Moses in the basket.

we do our bit and leave our trust in God, or we throw no seeds out - and hope the corn will grow and say it's destiny after all.
well...... it would already be known and written down that one would be so dumb.
destiny is not our part of the work.

Ali_008
10-24-2011, 03:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very well put Brother abz2000

Like abz2000 said, all good is definitely from Allah but we have to put in at least a tiny bit from our own selves which is why it is YOU who gets rewarded when you do something right. YOU are provided with provisions for charity by Allah when He finds that YOU intend to be of his righteous slaves and give in charity. If Allah was behind every action in every way then even the most heinous things should be credited to Him as well. If the idea of turning towards Allah is a mercy from Allah then even the thought that made Adolf Hitler genocide the Jews also came from Allah. NAUZBILLAH.

Men can be both good and evil, God can only be good and so do we worship Him. We are not puppets in Allah's hands yet we are neither totally off His surveillance.

Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him)
Surah # 42 - Ash-Shuraa - Verse 13

I'd also like to add that abz2000 made a very significant point about Qadr (destiny) and I'd like to thank him immensely for reminding me about it. Qadr is a very very delicate topic and Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) himself said that the earlier generations were doomed because they fell in disputes concerning it.

About the wicked hear part, man is born sinless according to Islam in opposition to the Bible which states:

Because in evil I was formed in the womb and in sin my mother conceived me.
Psalms 51:5

After he's born and reaches a level where he can differentiate between right and wrong, his accountability starts. Based on his actions, he either receives Allah's love or wrath.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) described sin as black spots covering the heart. He said, “Indeed if a believer sins, a black spot covers his heart. If he repents, stops the sin, and seeks forgiveness for it, his heart becomes clean again. If he persists (instead of repenting), it increases until it covers his heart…”
Ibn Majah

Hence when a man sins, his heart starts slowly turning black. As long as there is some part left which isn't black then that fragment is still capable of inciting good in the man. But once when the entire heart turns completely black then there's no chance for such a person. His persistence in sin pushes him to a level where he becomes totally blind and deaf to the call of righteousness. Absence of evil is good as well and can lead to higher goodness eventually.

Amigo
10-25-2011, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
However, we deny that He is all love; if this was the case then we would worship Him upon abstract emotions and feelings, not firm conviction and certainty.
You mean love does not have anything to do with firmness in conviction and certainty?
Abstract emotions and feelings? Could you clarify what you mean here?

Amigo
10-25-2011, 12:13 PM
it is true that all good is from God, but how much of it God put's in is and how much we must try is not something we'll understand,
if it is all forced from Almighty God with no input on our part, then what is ithis advice for?

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Matthew 7:7
There is nothing forced from God. That's why there is free wills. Love works with free wills.

i'm sure you've seen before where someone did something bad, and it was forbidden - yet ultimately you found that it was part of God's plan?
read ther story of Joseph (chapter 12)
or Moses in the basket.
Yes, I know about the stories of Joseph and Moses. What I learn from them is that no evil can overcome God's love. In fact, evil has no effect on God's love, because what God means to do He does it always, whether or not evil shows up.
Only when evil shows up, it is destroyed by itself. Evil contain within itself its own seed of destruction. It self-destruct always. This is rather a matter of judgement rather than planing. Evil was not part of the plan so that God's purpose may be accomplished. God did it without evil, evil was only spoken of so that we see how God judges it. When evil showed up, God used it against itself while his purpose was being accomplished.

Eric H
10-25-2011, 01:04 PM

Walekum as Salaam

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) once went to Taif to preach the message of Islam and was treated with rejection. Not just rejection, the chiefs of the city asked the kids and vagabonds to ridicule him out of the city. Those people made fun of Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) all throughout the way and even started pelting stones at him. When finally he was out of their sight and land, he was bleeding so profusely that even his shoes were drenched in blood. Then, on Allah's orders, Gabriel (AlayhiSalaam) came to him with an angel of mountains and asked Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) if he's want to punish the residents of Taif. Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) clearly refused. Rather he prayed to God that the city is blessed with guidance and may the most knowledgeable scholars of Islam come from it. He said they don't believe me now but may their children be blessed with guidance and serve Islam.

And this prayer was answered. Taif has produced great scholars of Islam, indeed.
This seems to be love and mercy comming before justice, very much the same as our Christian message.

Blessings

Eric

Amigo
10-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Like abz2000 said, all good is definitely from Allah but we have to put in at least a tiny bit from our own selves which is why it is YOU who gets rewarded when you do something right. YOU are provided with provisions for charity by Allah when He finds that YOU intend to be of his righteous slaves and give in charity. If Allah was behind every action in every way then even the most heinous things should be credited to Him as well. If the idea of turning towards Allah is a mercy from Allah then even the thought that made Adolf Hitler genocide the Jews also came from Allah. NAUZBILLAH.

Men can be both good and evil, God can only be good and so do we worship Him. We are not puppets in Allah's hands yet we are neither totally off His surveillance.
God is not behind every action, only behind every good action, for all good comes from Him.
Evil is precisely (and by definition) that which God is not behind.

If rewards are our highest goal, then we are worshipping rewards not God.

God has been good to us before we were even capable of doing anything. All we have to do is to use what we have received in Thanksgiving. Sins are all about misuse of God's gifts, not about failure to perform enough to earn them. Sins are about failure to perform right to keep the gifts God has given us. Righteousness is about being right, being in accord with God's will. Remaining in his love. You said we are all born good, I believe that we are all created good. Perhaps that's what you meant and I would agree with you there. And it is all the more reason to realize that God loved us first and God is always first, not us.
So through thanksgiving, we grow in the knowledge and love of God...

Hence when a man sins, his heart starts slowly turning black. As long as there is some part left which isn't black then that fragment is still capable of inciting good in the man. But once when the entire heart turns completely black then there's no chance for such a person. His persistence in sin pushes him to a level where he becomes totally blind and deaf to the call of righteousness. Absence of evil is good as well and can lead to higher goodness eventually.
God's voice, God's call reaches the infinite depths. Men can be deaf to other men but not to God. There is no man who can be deaf to God's voice. Men can only ignore those calls. Perhaps that's what you meant for the case of hardned sinners:)

Ali_008
10-26-2011, 03:56 PM
If rewards are our highest goal, then we are worshipping rewards not God.
Believing and seeking rewards is an article, a part of faith in Allah. It is secondary to believing in Allah. You can only believe in His rewards when you believe in Him. If you seek reward then it is after having submitted your will to Him. So don't disregard rewards or try to twist the way people look at it. And scholars have earlier defined 3 basic levels of faith

(iii) Doing good for fear of being thrown into Hell - (Belief in Allah's punishment) - Low Level
(ii) Doing good for attaining Paradise - (Belief in Allah's rewards) - Moderate Level
(i) Doing good solely for Allah's pleasure - (Pure Gratefulness and Total Belief in Allah and His Justice) - Highest Level

God has been good to us before we were even capable of doing anything. All we have to do is to use what we have received in Thanksgiving. Sins are all about misuse of God's gifts, not about failure to perform enough to earn them. Sins are about failure to perform right to keep the gifts God has given us. Righteousness is about being right, being in accord with God's will. Remaining in his love. You said we are all born good, I believe that we are all created good. Perhaps that's what you meant and I would agree with you there. And it is all the more reason to realize that God loved us first and God is always first, not us.
So through thanksgiving, we grow in the knowledge and love of God...
The bold part in your own post itself indicates that we have to be willing to take action. Why would God help you for doing good if you don't want to be good? And God doesn't force us to do anything as he says it in the Qur'an:

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ

Let there be no compulsion in religion
Surah # 2 - Al Baqarah - Verse 256

God's voice, God's call reaches the infinite depths. Men can be deaf to other men but not to God. There is no man who can be deaf to God's voice. Men can only ignore those calls. Perhaps that's what you meant for the case of hardned sinners
Of course. God is All-Powerful and can definitely make believers from all of us in an instant but He doesn't do so because He has given us freedom to choose or not. As mentioned in the Qur'an:

وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً

And had Allah willed, He would have made you (all) one nation
Surah # 16 - An Nahl - Verse 93

:)

Abz2000
10-26-2011, 05:05 PM
God is not behind every action, only behind every good action, for all good comes from Him.
Evil is precisely (and by definition) that which God is not behind.
And he (Yusuf) raised his parents high on the throne (of dignity), and they fell down in prostration, (all) before him.
He said: "O my father! this is the fulfilment of my vision of old! Allah hath made it come true!
He was indeed good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you (all here) out of the desert, (even) after Satan had sown enmity between me and my brothers.
Verily my Lord understandeth best the mysteries of all that He planneth to do, for verily He is full of knowledge and wisdom.

fact is - we don't know what God is behind and what He allows - but we do know that He KNOWS the unseen from start to finish.

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations,
there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 corinthians:12

Remember ye were on the hither side of the valley, and they on the farther side, and the caravan on lower ground than ye. Even if ye had made a mutual appointment to meet, ye would certainly have failed in the appointment: But (thus ye met), that Allah might accomplish a matter already enacted; that those who died might die after a clear Sign (had been given), and those who lived might live after a Clear Sign (had been given). And verily Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).
Quran 8:42

Behold! ye were climbing up the high ground, without even casting a side glance at any one, and the Messenger in your rear was calling you back. There did Allah give you one distress after another by way of requital, to teach you not to grieve for (the booty) that had escaped you and for (the ill) that had befallen you. For Allah is well aware of all that ye do.
After (the excitement) of the distress, He sent down calm on a band of you overcome with slumber,
while another band was stirred to anxiety by their own feelings,
Moved by wrong suspicions of Allah. Suspicions due to ignorance.
They said: "What affair is this of ours?" Say thou: "Indeed, this affair is wholly Allah's."
They hide in their minds what they dare not reveal to thee.
They say (to themselves): "If we had had anything to do with this affair, We should not have been in the slaughter here."
Say: "Even if you had remained in your homes, those for whom death was decreed would certainly have gone forth to the place of their death";
but (all this was) that Allah might test what is in your breasts and purge what is in your hearts.
For Allah knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.
Those of you who turned back on the day the two hosts Met,-it was Satan who caused them to fail, because of some (evil) they had done. But Allah Has blotted out (their fault):
For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing.

i'm sure you'd agree that the enemy are not justified in killing the believers and that there is a mystery there which we don't fully understand.

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.
But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you,
and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.
But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
Quran 2:216

Amigo
10-29-2011, 08:03 PM
So don't disregard rewards or try to twist the way people look at it. And scholars have earlier defined 3 basic levels of faith

(iii) Doing good for fear of being thrown into Hell - (Belief in Allah's punishment) - Low Level
(ii) Doing good for attaining Paradise - (Belief in Allah's rewards) - Moderate Level
(i) Doing good solely for Allah's pleasure - (Pure Gratefulness and Total Belief in Allah and His Justice) - Highest Level
I only made a precise observation that if 'rewards are our highest goal then they are our god(s)'. There is no twisting there, just precision.

I know about those three aspects. Again a Christian precision: the first two are known as 'imperfect' while the third is acknowledged as the 'perfect' one. Just to make clear that they are not just 3 levels...

The bold part in your own post itself indicates that we have to be willing to take action. Why would God help you for doing good if you don't want to be good? And God doesn't force us to do anything ...
Well, I didn't write the bold part by themselves. Read the whole message.
Again how can you want to be good without God's grace in the first place?

God's grace is not a forcing...that's why it comes with free will.

Amigo
10-29-2011, 08:38 PM
fact is - we don't know what God is behind and what He allows - but we do know that He KNOWS the unseen from start to finish.
As a Christian I know with certainty that nothing evil comes from God and that all good comes from God and God alone, no creature can originate good. Creatures are themselves goods which come from the greatest and supreme good: God. Only God is good and source of all goodness.

Allowing something is not the same as approving it.
God allows evil, but does not approve of it.
In fact, He allows it and lets it expose itself enough for man to realize that God does not approve it.
How can man know that God desaprouve evil while they are in ignorance of it? Therefore it is especially to those men who deny the possibility/existance of evil by their sinnfulness that evil is exposed to, the evil which corresponds to their sins and is a result of them.

Ali_008
10-31-2011, 09:39 AM
Well, I didn't write the bold part by themselves. Read the whole message.
Again how can you want to be good without God's grace in the first place?

God's grace is not a forcing...that's why it comes with free will.
Let alone being good, you can't even exist without God's grace and mercy. The way Christians believe that God loves all because He rises the sun over everyone, gushes rain over everyone and allows everyone to breath does not in any way say that God adores the sinner too. Your claim only portrays that if God did hate sinners then He wouldn't allow them to have a share of His grace. In other words, God would have instantly ruined the sinners by giving the most grievous chastisement. Well, the Qur'an does have an answer as to why their punishment is not instantaneous.

وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَكَانَ لِزَامًا وَأَجَلٌ مُّسَمًّى

Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their punishment) must necessarily have come; but there is a Term appointed (for respite).
Surah # 20 - Ta Ha - Verse 129

Sinners live a carefree and reckless life thinking that they will never have to account for their deeds. This ignorance of theirs is the most easy route to their doom.

Allah allows them to live not because He loves them but because He wants to establish justice. Allah lets every man live his entire course and the door of repentance for man is open for all his life. The eternal punishment from Allah is not instantaneous so that the sinners don't cry in the hereafter that they were unjustly robbed of their lives and if they had lived all of it, they would've believed.

وَلَوْ أَنَّا أَهْلَكْنَاهُم بِعَذَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِهِ لَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا لَوْلَا أَرْسَلْتَ إِلَيْنَا رَسُولًا فَنَتَّبِعَ آيَاتِكَ مِن قَبْلِ أَن نَّذِلَّ وَنَخْزَىٰ
And if We had inflicted on them a penalty before this, they would have said: "Our Lord! If only Thou hadst sent us a messenger, we should certainly have followed Thy Signs before we were humbled and put to shame."
Surah # 20 - Ta Ha - Verse 134

وَلَوْلَا أَن تُصِيبَهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُوا رَبَّنَا لَوْلَا أَرْسَلْتَ إِلَيْنَا رَسُولًا فَنَتَّبِعَ آيَاتِكَ وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِي
If (We had) not (sent thee to the Quraish),- in case a calamity should seize them for (the deeds) that their hands have sent forth, they might say: "Our Lord! why didst Thou not sent us a messenger? We should then have followed Thy Signs and been amongst those who believe!"
Surah # 28 - Al-Qasas - Verse 47

Our entire life is a series of numerous chances given to us to return to God and every time the call is rejected, the heart gets darker and darker. Adding only to the eternal punishment in the hereafter. Allah's love is dependent on the response to His calls. If a man believes, Allah loves him and if he rejects it, Allah hates him.

Allah's call reaches all. It does not have anything to do with affection, it has more to do with justice. Just appearing for a test does not make you qualify to the next level, passing the test does. Similarly, just witnessing the truth does not make you Allah's beloved, accepting it does.

P.S. - I recently found verse(s) from the Bible that dictate God's hatred for the sinners. I know others have also quoted such verses before and I'm just adding to it.

01. The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
02. Son of man, set thy face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them;
03. And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;
04. Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk.
05. And I will make Rabbah a stable for camels, and the Ammonites a couching place for flocks: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
06. For thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;
07. Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
08. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;
09. Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Bethjeshimoth, Baalmeon, and Kiriathaim,
10. Unto the men of the east with the Ammonites, and will give them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations.
11. And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
12. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
13. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
14. And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
15. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
16. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
17. And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Ezekiel 25

Amigo
11-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Brother, justice comes from love or it is not justice at all. Justice is a fruit of Love.
Wherever there is true love, there is true justice.
Wherever there is no true love, there is no true justice.
Only true love judges justly

All these are simple facts that even little childreen are capable of understanding for they are proclaimed by God in every heart and conscience. The writer of the Bible knew this and assumed freely and justly that readers of their sacred letter already knew and was capable of grasping what they were talking about and that in no way they were preaching a hateful God. Love (Holy Spirit) rarely writes litterally, for no letter can contain the perfection and glory of God and his justice. They did not address themselves to a reading mind, but to the heart and conscience where God himself confirms their witness. Their words can not therefore be highjacked without consequences. They proclaim and contain in themselves salvation and judgement.
Only those who hate and need a hateful God to justify their hatred, will dare to attribute hatred to God in order to justify their hatred to each other; and if they do, that will be their own appropriate punishment. For there is no punishment greater and most just for liars than to let them believe their own lies (outer darkness). Perfect justice of love, for who will not be saved by his attraction to love, will be saved by his repulsion of hate. If they embrace hatred forever, they will suffer forever its incapacity to conquer love. Gnashing of teeth will be their lot...

Ali_008
11-01-2011, 10:59 AM
I don't think you actually understand what justice means. I never actually understood your logic of love being justice. Justice is a phenomenon in which people get what they deserve. Sinners deserve chances, multiple chances, repeat warnings and everything they can get to change their lives in accordance with the welfare of the masses. What they don't deserve is endless love, if they are endlessly ruthless.

If justice means showering as much love on the sinner as the sinless then where is justice in that. What's the point of holding onto God's commands if He's gonna love you even if you rape and assault people.

You know this thread started as something like the Bible vs the Qur'an but now it has become the Qur'an & the Bible vs the Church. We've quoted verses from even the Bible that dictate God's hatred and agony for the sinners but you Churchians believe theories made by some bishop or pastor or pope of yours who was granted no authority by the Lord to do so but yet you people believe them going against your own scripture. And not even questioning his claim.

A Christian is someone who believes in the Bible and not some corrupt versions of it that don't encourage it but rather stand against it. Give me one verse from the Bible which says that God loves sinners, which says He won't throw them in the hell fire, which says sinners will be just left to ruin each other in hell instead of being subjected to torture.

The way the Christians propagate the beliefs of the "Church" instead of propagating the Bible has been already mentioned in the Qur'an. Your claims aren't even backed by the Bible, rather the Bible is against them.

سَنُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ بِمَا أَشْرَكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا ۖ وَمَأْوَاهُمُ النَّارُ ۚ وَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الظَّالِمِينَ
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!
Surah # 3 - Ale Imran - Verse 151

قَالَ قَدْ وَقَعَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ رِجْسٌ وَغَضَبٌ ۖ أَتُجَادِلُونَنِي فِي أَسْمَاءٍ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ ۚ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ
He said: "Punishment and wrath have already come upon you from your Lord: dispute ye with me over names which ye have devised - ye and your fathers,- without authority from Allah? then wait: I am amongst you, also waiting."
Surah # 7 - Al Ar'af - Verse 71

قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ۗ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ ۖ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ
They say: "Allah hath begotten a son!" - Glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not?
Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."
Surah # 10 - Yunus - Verse 68-69

مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا أَسْمَاءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah: He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not...
Surah # 12 - Yusuf - Verse 40

Amigo
11-02-2011, 04:44 AM
God's love is not favoritism. you are confusing love with favoritism and preventing yourself from seeing its connection to perfect justice.

You have to remember that God, being One and perfect, does/can not have conflict within himself. He can not have a kind of love which conflict with justice... mercy conflicting with justice.
Defininately God would be seriously conflicted if He has both 'love' and 'hate' somehow coexisting with each other. Hate itself is a conflicting thing, inherent of sin and only sinners possess it; it makes them conflicted, troubled, and with sufferings.

God can not have hate... any hate within himself. Hate is a disgrace, a disease, it belong to those who have lost grace.... You will be chocked when you realise the full meaning of what you have been suggesting....

It is amazing how you see love as a disgrace, but hate as an honorable thing. Well, amazing but not surprising...

Fact is: in God; love, justice, mercy, truth, life, peace all these are one and the same thing. They look/seem/appear different to us in different situations because we are limited (in time and space), but in God they are all the same thing, therefore One.

That's what it means that God is One.

You have been lowering God and making him into a limited being in all kinds of ways. God is not even 'a' being...one being among many. God is Being itself. When this is undertstood, then it may start getting clear what sin and sinning actually means as well as consequences for that.

Ali_008
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Brother Amigo, I'm here to discuss religion, not to discuss your personal views. If you want to put forward something then give me references from the book you follow whether it be the Qur'an, the Bible, the Vedas or some philosopher's guide. I can't debate with you if you keep giving me your own opinion. Give me references from the books you follow so that I can match it with the Qur'an and choose for myself what I feel is right. I can't just blindly accept what you are communicating to me without any reference and join your religion taking you as a Prophet or God himself. You said God is ONE, that concept is Islamic so I'm presuming you're a Muslim but the rest of your post is something which I haven't yet come across in any religious scripture so far so please give the references to those points. I'm a follower of Islam, a believer of Allah's justice and not a promoter of hatred. I'm a Muslim because I believe Islam is the religion of peace, the perfect religion and the best religion. If you can guide me to a religion better and more logical than Islam, I openly admit that I'm ready to accept it. But first, show me a religion better than Islam. I'm asking you for references because that is what the best book in the world i.e. the Qur'an teaches. I love theology and getting more knowledge of my creator will only be a delight for me.

قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."
Surah # 2 - Al Baqarah - Verse 111

فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا الْهَوَىٰ أَن تَعْدِلُوا ۚ وَإِن تَلْوُوا أَوْ تُعْرِضُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا
Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
Surah # 4 - An Nisa - Verse 135

قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

Say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides Allah, if it be ye speak the truth!"
Surah # 10 - Yunus - Verse 38

قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُوا مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
Say, "Bring ye then ten suras forged, like unto it, and call (to your aid) whomsoever ye can, other than Allah!- If ye speak the truth!
Surah # 11 - Hud - Verse 13

هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِي
Bring forth your argument, if ye are telling the truth!
Surah # 27 - An Naml - Verse 64

قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابٍ مِّنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ هُوَ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمَا أَتَّبِعْهُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِي
Say: "Then bring ye a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than either of them, that I may follow it! (do), if ye are truthful!"
Surah # 28 - Al Qasas - Verse 49

فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابِكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
Then bring ye your Book (of authority) if ye be truthful!
Surah # 37 - As Saffat - Verse 157

Amigo
11-03-2011, 07:20 AM
You are talking about truth and truthfulness.

I am and have been talking about my faith in Jesus Christ and his love for all men in relation to the subject of this thread. I am talking about my faith, not the faith of others (including various authors of sacred scriptures).
Even though I received my faith from others, I do have what I received and I am the one who is here with you.
You can ask me about what I am saying and what I mean by what I am writting, but you can not do so with a quote of an author who is not here. That person can not stand up and clarify what they mean by their writting or what is attributed to them as their writting. It is therefore pointless for both of us to appeal to books especially since we don't properly agree on the containt and authorships.

You are free to take what I write as my personnal opinion. If they are true, God is always present and no book is ever more present than Him. God himself witness to the truth.
Books (Archived information from the past) can be verified and confirmed in the present, but not the other way around.

It is God (ever present) who confirm the validity of a book (or any claim from the past), not the other way around.
Since we are here in the present, and God is also here (as always) in the present, we have enough. God is enough.

You can presume that I am Muslim, just note that I submit to God who is love; God of perfect integrity. I subscribe to the 'fiat' of Mary. The 'Yes', that makes reparation for sins and save sinners from the destruction of their sins.

Peace comes from healing and restoration, not from destruction. A religion which appeals to the creative/healing/restoring power of God that's the religion of peace to me.
I believe that God heals and restores his creation; in no circomstance does He destroy the work of his own hands, even sin can't destroy the work of God. Hell is the ultimate place where sin and evil in all their might attempt to destroy the sinners but fail, so sinners are tormented to the full measure of their sins, but are never annihilated.

Ali_008
11-04-2011, 05:01 AM
I am talking about my faith, not the faith of others (including various authors of sacred scriptures).
First of all, the followers of every sacred scripture claim that their book has been written by God himself. If you don't believe so about Bible then I agree with you. The book which was revealed to Jesus (AlayhiSalaam) was the Injeel. Down the years, it has had unlimited number of corruptions and the result has been what we have now as the "New Testament". The Bible (both Old and New Testament) had initially just one author i.e. God but corruptions by the so-called scholars doesn't allow you to say that anymore.

P.s. The Old Testament was revealed to Moses (AlayhiSalaam) as Taurat by the one and only God.

You can ask me about what I am saying and what I mean by what I am writting, but you can not do so with a quote of an author who is not here. That person can not stand up and clarify what they mean by their writting or what is attributed to them as their writting. It is therefore pointless for both of us to appeal to books especially since we don't properly agree on the containt and authorships.
What kind of love is this which can't defend its beloved? If you can't defend anything then why preach it. This is not true love, this is just infatuation. Going with the flow as long as it is convenient.

Like I said, I don't want your opinion. You are no scholar, no prophet nor an angel. You're just a guy speaking out on a forum on the internet whatever he feels like. And their is no powerful source or reference of your views. Who gave you the authority to speak about God whatever you think? Brother, if you want to be a good Christian, your views should only be what the Bible teaches. If you are going to be following your own theories and theories passed onto you by others then you're just following smoke. Those theories don't have any foundation. They would be strong if they were based on the principle of a strong source like the Qur'an. God gave you no authority to just blabber whatever comes to your mind in your defense. Believe me brother, the state of Christianity today only makes me sad because Christians believe whatever their church teaches them without even questioning the authenticity of those principles. Has it ever occurred to you that when a person in the church talks about God that you should stand up and ask him where in the Bible are those ethics stated?

If every Christian is going to be following his own perception of God and that which the Church teaches then why do you even need the Bible? More importantly, such a scenario will only create chaos in the Christian world as their will be no unity. If the concept of God in every person's mind is that which is taught in their Church then every Church will become a separate religion altogether, not even a separate sect. None of us have any authority to attribute those things to God which He hasn't revealed to us in His books.

لَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِي
إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Do not follow the footsteps of the evil one, for he is to you an avowed enemy.
For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that ye should say of Allah that of which ye have no knowledge.
Surah # 2 - Al Baqarah - Verses 168-169

وَإِذَا فَعَلُوا فَاحِشَةً قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهَا آبَاءَنَا وَاللَّهُ أَمَرَنَا بِهَا ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَأْمُرُ بِالْفَحْشَاءِ ۖ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
When they do aught that is shameful, they say: "We found our fathers doing so"; and "Allah commanded us thus": Say: "Nay, Allah never commands what is shameful: do ye say of Allah what ye know not?"
Surah # 7 - Al A'raf - Verse 28

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
Say: the things that my Lord hath indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds, whether open or secret; sins and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning of partners to Allah, for which He hath given no authority; and saying things about Allah of which ye have no knowledge.
Surah # 7 - Al A'raf - Verse 33

قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ۗ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ ۖ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
They say: "Allah hath begotten a son!" - Glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah what ye know not?
Surah # 10 - Yunus - Verse 68

I ask for references from you only because you are a Theist. I don't ask for references from Atheists because they don't follow any set of principles laid down by some authority. They just follow what they think is correct. Kind of the same way which you are doing now. How can you talk about peace and brotherhood in Christianity when every Christian supposedly has his own image of God with the Bible thrown in the air. This situation is reminding me of this hilarious video I had seen about a revert. He entered Islam from Christianity. Go through this video, it is both educational and hilarious:

If you are going to keep on dictating your thoughts without any credentials to back them then they'll only be considered fiction.

If you've ever read a non-fiction book then you must know that every one of those books have "reference" pages at the end. The authors, of course, put forward their own thoughts about a particular subject in their books but they give these references to prove that their beliefs stand on those pillars. That is how the world functions, you have to prove your point with enough preparation and credentials from credible sources.

The ones who don't give references are the ones that write fiction.

Amigo
11-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Actually, books carry more theories and opinions than natural thing.
If you need to know principles, look into the natural world. That is the Creation of God.
Don't focus on the artificial world, or the creation(s) of man. The work of human hand.

Jesus, to save mankind from the chain of artificiality, kept pointing to nature (creation of God):
He pointed to the sun that God raise on the good and the bad, the rain that rains on all men.
He pointed to the flowers of the fields, the mountains, the birds, the sea, the river, and mostly on man himself.
He tried to save people from associating the message/Word of God with artificiality, reminding them that God speak most clearly and authoritatively in his own creation, not the creation of man. The Gospel is not a book, it is a person.

So what Jesus was pointing at, is still with us today. You can verify it today yourself and know with real proof (your own eyes, ears, heart, conscience, etc...) that they were not made up stories. Therefore, absolutely no excuse to disbelieve them...
You can look and see that rain does rain on all, sun does rise on all, all that was said about birds, rivers, etc. Even what does not appear clear will become clear while you get used to the exercice.
As I said, and you know it to for sure, God is here, and speaks now. Why go read what (people claim) He 'said' while He is here and speaking right now?
Scripture is more precisely about how people 'related' to God. It is archive on the account of the people of the past who are not here, not on the account of God who is ever present, or his Word which is ever present as well, and ever living.

Now, you can call what I say whatever you want. However, from listening to God, I know that you have a head, a conscience and a heart. This is enough for me, first to speak to you if necessary, second to let you free to believe whatever you want.
I am not defending the Truth. Truth is divine, it does not need any defense, nothing can defeat it. I am giving explanation to my hope.

Books are the work of man, they can not speak, they can not listen,...
What you described brother, is known as Sola Scriptura. It is a known doctrine in Protestantism. Contrary to what you are saying, books are not a source of unity, but disunity, not a source of peace, but of conflict.
The more a people believe in the primacy of Scripture, the more divided it gets.
The more it divinizes scripture, the more violent it gets.
Yes, those who add to or remove from Scripture are judged indeed.

There is a right ground for unity and peace among men which was gifted by God.
With this gift, sacred scripture is given its rightful place and is respected much better.
Nothing added + nothing removed = less divine judgement = more peace and unity.
I will use a code/hint name for it for it is very sacred: "Melkizedek"

Ali_008
11-05-2011, 05:01 AM
You know you speak about Christ but from where did you come to know about him? How do you even know he existed? How do you know how his name was even spelled? You are being as good as an atheist just considering what you feel to be right as right. The only difference is you believe in the existence of God. If you don't believe in a scripture then that is fine. I must admit, you're the first of a kind I've ever come across.

You believe books to be man-made materials which is true as far 99.999999999999% of the books of the world are concerned. The remaining 0.0000000000001% is the Qur'an and some texts (that agrees with what the Qur'an says) from other scriptures. I recommend you to start reading the Qur'an and you'll know it for yourself that it is not the work of a human. The work of a human can never be so strong and influential as the Qur'an. All other scriptures have had one point of change or the other but not the Qur'an. It is in the same condition as it was when it was revealed over 1400 years ago.

Don't neglect scriptures. Don't forget that you are acquainted with God only because of scriptures. Books don't divide, it is humans who choose to divide themselves. Like you said, books don't speak nor listen and that exactly is their core. They just deliver the message they are supposed to deliver and man is free to believe it, disbelieve it, interpret it, misinterpret it, read it, not read it. Instead of following God by the ways men are teaching you, why not follow by the ways commanded by God himself?

And the sun, moon, trees, animals thing. If you've seen the video I posted, the brother quoted the verse that made him revert, quite actually pointed at the exact same thing. Even Muslims believe that the works of nature are signs for wise people.

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مِن مَّاءٍ فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَابَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخَّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.
Surah # 2 - Al Baqarah - Verse 164

God is timeless. His laws are applicable in every day and age. I can't believe how close to Islam you've spoken in your last post. It is indeed true that sometimes the laws, the doctrines, the scriptures and even the prophets are exclusively for people of a particular era or a particular place. Jesus (AlayhiSalaam) was sent as a prophet only to Israel and the Injeel was meant only for the Israelites. This is what Islam teaches. But Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) was the last and final messenger. Hence, he wasn't sent for a particular class of people. He was sent for all mankind to be followed till the day of judgment. And the same thing applies to the scripture revealed to him i.e. the Qur'an.

I say it again, read the Qur'an. You'll be surprised to find how a book which was revealed over 1400 years ago still sounds so contemporary.

Amigo
11-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I know that you have a father and a mother. How did I know that, you know, I didn't read that in a book. Many people know that, I know that they didn't read that in a divine book. I also know that they know that.
Yet, a friend can be convinced that you were born on a tree, how would a person possibly come to believe something like that. Now if you find yourself discussing with someone who believe that, and he keeps telling you that it is true because he read it in a 'divine' book. Would you believe him and disown your parent? or because you know/see that you do have parents, you will therefore conclude that the poor person is either reading a book wrong, or reading a lie in a book?

Nearly everyone in the world know about Christ, only few also know him from reading books, and he would still be known without books.

Now, there is a difference about 'knowing about' someone, and 'knowing' someone.
Books get people to 'know about' someone, but not to 'know' someone.
You can not know someone unless he is present with you. When you know someone, you can tell whether people who know about him, know wrong or right thing about him. If they report that they know about him from particular books, you can tell whether those books are telling the truth about him or not.
I meet Christ often, therefore, I can tell whether what is reported about him is true or not. Seek to be with him, then you will know the truth about various reports about him.

You ask me to read the Quran, I read it, not only that you read it to me all the time:), but as you know, no amount of reading will change it from being a book.

Abz2000
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
this thread has such a funny title, every time i browse past it - i remember the praying mantis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

Ali_008
11-06-2011, 03:43 AM

You express your disregard for scriptures so openly yet you have verses in your signature.

Amigo
11-06-2011, 06:05 PM
You express your disregard for scriptures so openly yet you have verses in your signature.
I respect the proper place of Scriptures.

Here is a fact about truth: It is divine. Proofs of truth are not produced by man but by God.

Proofs that you have a mother and a father, are produced by God over there where you are. If God did not produce them there, then I was not truthful.

Ali_008
11-08-2011, 07:41 AM
I know that you have a father and a mother. How did I know that, you know, I didn't read that in a book. Many people know that, I know that they didn't read that in a divine book. I also know that they know that.
I know them because I see them everyday and have been communicated since my birth that they are my parents. I don't believe them to be my parents on a random thought. And I am lucky enough to have parents. There are some people in the world who never ever even get a chance to know the names of their parents, let alone see them. This information is directly fed to you whether you know it or not, accept it or not.

A part of Islamic faith is belief in the unseen i.e. God, angels, jinns, heaven & hell, prophets etc.

Yet, a friend can be convinced that you were born on a tree, how would a person possibly come to believe something like that. Now if you find yourself discussing with someone who believe that, and he keeps telling you that it is true because he read it in a 'divine' book. Would you believe him and disown your parent? or because you know/see that you do have parents, you will therefore conclude that the poor person is either reading a book wrong, or reading a lie in a book?
I'd say the same thing to him which I say to you.

But such facts are not present in the Qur'an and I don't have that immense faith in any other book as I have in the Qur'an.

Nearly everyone in the world know about Christ, only few also know him from reading books, and he would still be known without books.
Those people know Christ without reading scripture because Christ has been made so popular by the ones who have read about him in scriptures. It's all a matter of communication. How about a child who was born in a deep remote village where the entire population is Hindu, do you think that child will ever come to know about Christ in his entire life? Unless he steps out of the village.

I was a Muslim just by name for the first 17 years of my life and I wasn't even living in a Muslim community. There are 25 prophets mentioned by name in the Qur'an and during those 17 years, I knew the name of only 4 of them - Muhammad, Ibraheem (Abraham), Eesa (Jesus) and Moosa (Moses) (Peace be upon them all). I had never read the translation of the Qur'an in all those years yet I knew their names, how? Because they were so popular. They were always discussed somewhere or the other.

Now, there is a difference about 'knowing about' someone, and 'knowing' someone.
Books get people to 'know about' someone, but not to 'know' someone.
You can not know someone unless he is present with you. When you know someone, you can tell whether people who know about him, know wrong or right thing about him. If they report that they know about him from particular books, you can tell whether those books are telling the truth about him or not.
I meet Christ often, therefore, I can tell whether what is reported about him is true or not. Seek to be with him, then you will know the truth about various reports about him.
Like I said before your love is so strange and keeps giving such weird excuses all the time. Your love for God seems to be conditional that you'll believe in Him only if you can see Him. What if you stop "seeing" Christ for the next few days? What will you do then? Let go of your religion? Most importantly, give me proof that you see him everyday. Post a picture of yours with him. It's so weird that so many Christians "see" Christ yet they don't obey him. They still drink, they still smoke, they still take drugs, they still practice promiscuity, they still eat pork. And the highlight, never does Christ seem to mention anything about the Muslims who so devoutly obey his preachings. The people who "see" Christ only have philosophical answers for defending their beliefs. The answers that you throw at me are like arrows hurled in the air, they hit no target and just fall back on the ground, back to square one.

You ask me to read the Quran, I read it, not only that you read it to me all the time, but as you know, no amount of reading will change it from being a book.
And no amount of reading will change your excuses from being lame and inauthentic. Not backed by any authority.

Truth is divine, it does not need any defense, nothing can defeat it.
Here is a fact about truth: It is divine. Proofs of truth are not produced by man but by God.
It is quite amusing how your statements keep changing with your convenience. Earlier, the truth did not need any defense and now the responsibility of its defense has been handed to God just because you can't do it. At places where you can't explain your views, you're just throwing that away on God. Are you just playing with the truth or nowhere near it?

Amigo
11-08-2011, 09:02 AM
God is the Truth. He does not need any defense.
You asked me to post a picture as proof, but we both know you would not believe it if it was posted. There are more than a picture. Again, it is God himself who reveal/give proofs according to his holy judgements.
Men are not just biological, they are spiritual as well. Therefore their sights are not just biological...they are spiritual as well. The spiritual world is not hidden/unseen to those whose spiritual eyes are healthy. It is unseen to biology, but not to spiritualty. And if they can see, they can tell true claims from false ones about those who reports on spiritual realities. All according to spiritual health of people. For people see at various degrees, some are totaly blind, others see clearly, many are somewhere in the middle.

Ali_008
11-08-2011, 10:01 AM
All excuses, no logical explanations or proofs.

By the way, I don't remember giving you any right to judge my reasoning. Just post a picture. That's all I ask. Like you said, "God himself who reveal/give proofs according to his holy judgements" then inshAllah I'll believe it or Allah will make me believe it, only if you are truly truthful.

Ali_008
11-08-2011, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joannadark
Jesus came to save people
not destroy them
salvation is a free gift
there is no jihad in the Bible
it is islamic specialty
Jesus sacrificed His own life for all humanity
for hitler and muhammad too
and for all muslims
for you and me
for everybody
it is YOU - not Jesus- who will decide what will hapen to you after you die
Jesus paid the punishment for your sins and when you receive His salvation you will spend the whole eternity in heaven with Him
if you reject it - you will pay for your sins by yourself
that is simple
YOU decide
This keeps getting better. A strong Bible follower. Welcome aboard. I hope we can discuss these issues one by one. Which one do you wanna start with? :)

Go through the previous posts in this thread to see what we've been discussing. And your comments are welcome.

Amigo
11-09-2011, 07:59 AM
By the way, I don't remember giving you any right to judge my reasoning.
I obviously dont' get that right from you. If I did, I would not be able to do so until you allow me to.

Just post a picture. That's all I ask. Like you said, "God himself who reveal/give proofs according to his holy judgements" then inshAllah I'll believe it or Allah will make me believe it, only if you are truly truthful.
Love does not give what is wanted unless it is needed for beatitude. You will receive what you ask when God judges your desire sincere and beneficial. Also don't be so focused on the artificial;): 'post','picture',...think about God-made things not man-made things, then you will get closer to the perfect, therefore the beneficial.

Ali_008
11-09-2011, 09:38 AM
You're not leaving me with any choice. The least I can do (which I am doing) is ask for the validity of your posts. You don't wanna give any reference, you don't wanna give any proof. You just want me to blindly believe whatever you're saying. Who are you? A Prophet? An Angel? A Jinn? God himself? The Pope? The Caliph? Seriously, should I believe it only because you're saying so, when you happen to be nobody. I don't even know you personally to take your words for granted.

It's like I'm walking down the road and a man comes to me with a black ugly liquid and asks me to drink it whilst throwing away the white sweet nectar that I'm carrying with me. When I ask him what it is? He tells me don't ask, just drink it. No matter how much he insists I'll never drink it till he proves it that it is beneficial for me. That it is better than what I already have. Moreover, when asked for what it contains? He tells me, just believe me. Why should I? Especially when the Allah commands the believers to check the truth:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.
Surah # 49 - Al Hujurat - Verse 6

Amigo
11-10-2011, 03:42 AM
They check for truth who don't have it.
Those who have the truth do not need to look for it...

Your analogies are not in good order. We are on a thread started by a Muslim talking about Christian teaching. I am a Christian answering questions on my faith.
I am the one drinking calmly my cup, and you came around telling me that I am drinking the wrong drink and that I should be drinking your drink instead.
I tell you that I know both my drink and your drink, and I still prefer mine.
You ask me to prouve that I truly know what I am talking about.
I tell you to ask God.
You insist that I am the one who is supposed to give you the proofs. Hey, I am a creature, I do not generate the light of truth, only God does. That's why He is the Judge. Therefore you should trust Him and his holy judgements. I am confident of his right judgements on what I have said. If you don't sense your proofs yet, perhaps you should ask God's help.

Ali_008
11-10-2011, 03:58 AM
I believe in God and His justice and His truth and all His attributes which is why I'm doing what He has commanded his faithful believers to do, fight for the truth with evidence. I'm not the one just blabbering fiction. All you've done in this thread is give philosophical claims but this is not the age of philosophy, this is the age of science & logic. God is timeless, His validity does not change with time. A faithful believer can defend His justice in all times with strong foundations because the foundations of his beliefs are strong. You've not been able to defend even one part of your "faith". It is not a matter of me vs you. It is, more importantly, a matter of truth vs falsehood. We've shown you time and again the loopholes in your own "faith" yet you don't wanna accept despite us having given logical arguments. If you will believe what we're preaching then this isn't gonna be the most ultimate victory of our lives. There are still billions of people in the world who don't even know what they pray and preach. Your submission to truth will only be a drop of the ocean. Neither will it be a victory of Islam over Christianity. If you submit to the truth, of course, all of us here will be delighted and welcome you with open arms.

You don't have to keep giving out just pointless and sometimes contradictory philosophy. Don't make it a personal matter. This forum is meant for discovery of truth, let's keep it that way.

سَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا لَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مَا أَشْرَكْنَا وَلَا آبَاؤُنَا وَلَا حَرَّمْنَا مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ ذَاقُوا بَأْسَنَا ۗ قُلْ هَلْ عِندَكُم مِّنْ عِلْمٍ فَتُخْرِجُوهُ لَنَا ۖ إِن تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا تَخْرُصُونَ

Those who give partners (to Allah) will say: "If Allah had wished, we should not have given partners to Him nor would our fathers; nor should we have had any taboos." So did their ancestors argue falsely, until they tasted of Our wrath. Say: "Have ye any (certain) knowledge? If so, produce it before us. Ye follow nothing but conjecture: ye do nothing but lie."

Surah # 6 - Al An'am - Verse 148

So you see, none of your arguments never really surprise me (yeah they do infuriate me at times :p). They have all been already mentioned in the Qur'an. :)

truthseeker63
11-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Good thread.

schpoogie
11-24-2011, 12:31 AM
The way I see it, we are all enemies of God, eversince sin entered the world we became enemies.
Instead of leaving us to our own devices, Jesus comes to save the world John 3:16-17
That is the ultimate act of love.

Who here would be willing to die for thier enemy?

Jesus' second comming is about destroying sin. Anyone who doesn't accept Jesus as saviour will perish, that is the truth Luke 13.
Because God is Holy sin must be destroyed.

If Jesus hated his enemies then he would not have come to save us.

Ramadhan
11-24-2011, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by schpoogie
The way I see it, we are all enemies of God,
Can you please provide from your own scriptures where God (swt) or prophets (pbut) said that humans are enemies of God?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!