/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help. JazkAllah khair

HasbiAllah
10-13-2011, 08:35 PM
I had a dream about two yrs ago of a young man dressed in abeautiful green robe. In the dream I seemed to know him well, though I’d never met him in my life in reality atthat point. He had a beautiful bright face, his features in full clarity, andhis green attire was significant. He approached me in a semi dark room full ofother people, none of whom I recognized. And none of them noticed me or stoodout to me the way he did, there was a light all over him. He spoke to me gentlywhen I began to cry the moment I saw him, and though there were tears in hiseyes too, he was smiling. There was a deep connection between us. It was a dreamthat made me feel happy and peaceful, and strangely relieved. He said to me ‘I know you are searching for me.. I amhere, I am here’, and we werein a place not too from where I live in real life. In the dream, I was in lovewith him. When I spoke to my mother about the dream, she said that the dreammay have had something to do with marriage, though at the time I was moreinclined towards the thought that perhaps I’d seen a person who’dbeen martyred in the way of Allah, and was a youth of Jannah.

I recorded down this dream in my diary when I woke up and though Ipondered on the dream for a long time, I eventually let it rest at the back ofmy mind, though I remembered his face very well. Two yrs later, I met this sameyoung man that I’d seen in thedream for real life, he had the exact same facial features, and otherattributes and a familiarity that led me to recognize him with certainty as theman I’d seen in my dream. I wasshocked at first from the discovery, but I know and accept that if Allah Wills,anything is possible. He became a very important person in my life and I had aninclination towards him before I even made the connection to the dream. I foundout that he lives very close to me and everyone knows him as a very practicingand well mannered person, and he speaks often of his desire to die for the sakeof Allah and of martyrdom and the green birds of Paradise . Please can someonetell me what I should do. Because I know in my heart that this dream that I hadof him meant something significant. My parents will get me married elsewherevery soon, and I feel more and more distressed at the thought of gettingmarried to anyone besides him because I have deep feelings for him that I can'texpress. But he seems impossible for me to approach for marriage. In fact, useven getting married to eachother is impossible because of famiy, finance etc.My father will never accept him. I am desperately in love with him :( Thesedays, the dream is on my mind a lot and its really bugging me, so if anybodycan help me regarding understanding this dream in relevance to my currentsituation, please let me know insha’Allah. JazakAllahu khayran, your Sister in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Assalam Alekum Dear Sister :statisfie

I dont think anyone of us can interpret the dreams.Its a knowledge Allah SWT gave to His chosen people.Ask Allah SWT for His help through Sabr and Salat.If this man is for you,he will not go anywhere and Allah SWT will make every thing easy for you Inshallah.Dont be upset,the mercy and help of Allah SWT is near you.
I find this doaa very beneficial.Recite it,Inshallah it will help you go through all that.

"Ibn Mas’ud reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “If any servant of Allah afflicted with distress or grief makes this supplication, his supplication will be accepted: ‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of your maidservant. My forehead is in Your hand. Your command conceming me prevails, and Your decision concerning me is just. I call upon You by every one of the beautiful names by which You have described Yourself, or which You have revealed in Your book, or have taught anyone of Your creatures, or which You have chosen to keep in the knowledge of the unseen with You, to make the Qur’an the delight of my heart, the light of my breast, and remover of my griefs, sorrows, and afflictions‘.” A supplication in these words will be answered. Allah will remove one’s affliction and replace it with joy and happiness.
Source: Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban

Also,offer Istikhara prayer,it will help you in making a right decision Inshallah.

I ask Allah SWT,The Supreme Lord of the universe to bless you with what pleases you and what is good for your life and for the life next.Amen.

Hamza Asadullah
10-19-2011, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HasbiAllah
I had a dream about two yrs ago of a young man dressed in abeautiful green robe. In the dream I seemed to know him well, though I’d never met him in my life in reality atthat point. He had a beautiful bright face, his features in full clarity, andhis green attire was significant. He approached me in a semi dark room full ofother people, none of whom I recognized. And none of them noticed me or stoodout to me the way he did, there was a light all over him. He spoke to me gentlywhen I began to cry the moment I saw him, and though there were tears in hiseyes too, he was smiling. There was a deep connection between us. It was a dreamthat made me feel happy and peaceful, and strangely relieved. He said to me ‘I know you are searching for me.. I amhere, I am here’, and we werein a place not too from where I live in real life. In the dream, I was in lovewith him. When I spoke to my mother about the dream, she said that the dreammay have had something to do with marriage, though at the time I was moreinclined towards the thought that perhaps I’d seen a person who’dbeen martyred in the way of Allah, and was a youth of Jannah.

I recorded down this dream in my diary when I woke up and though Ipondered on the dream for a long time, I eventually let it rest at the back ofmy mind, though I remembered his face very well. Two yrs later, I met this sameyoung man that I’d seen in thedream for real life, he had the exact same facial features, and otherattributes and a familiarity that led me to recognize him with certainty as theman I’d seen in my dream. I wasshocked at first from the discovery, but I know and accept that if Allah Wills,anything is possible. He became a very important person in my life and I had aninclination towards him before I even made the connection to the dream. I foundout that he lives very close to me and everyone knows him as a very practicingand well mannered person, and he speaks often of his desire to die for the sakeof Allah and of martyrdom and the green birds of Paradise . Please can someonetell me what I should do. Because I know in my heart that this dream that I hadof him meant something significant. My parents will get me married elsewherevery soon, and I feel more and more distressed at the thought of gettingmarried to anyone besides him because I have deep feelings for him that I can'texpress. But he seems impossible for me to approach for marriage. In fact, useven getting married to eachother is impossible because of famiy, finance etc.My father will never accept him. I am desperately in love with him :( Thesedays, the dream is on my mind a lot and its really bugging me, so if anybodycan help me regarding understanding this dream in relevance to my currentsituation, please let me know insha’Allah. JazakAllahu khayran, your Sister in Islam.
Asalaamu Alaikum, My sister this sounds like baseless infatuation to me. Much of the time shaythan is trying many ways of trying to get us to sway into the wrong path. One of the things he does is to try and get us to fall for someone in a pre-marital relationship. Such infatuations are baseless and it is taking you away from the remembrance of Allah. That is the purpose of shaythan making you feel this infatuation and obsession which has turned into lust. This is dangerous my sister and you must get yourself out of this immediately otherwise you will not only waste significant amounts of time but you will get very hurt for no reason.

You do not know what love is as you have never felt it. This is not love it is infatuation, obsession and lust. You will only ever experience true love with the partner to whom you marry for Allah only puts true love into the hearts of spouses. When you are married you will look back and think what a naive person you were. So save your time and heart from this baseless dream. Do not think anything of it for shaythan is wanting to destroy you. Turn to Allah and ask of him to rid your heart of this lust and obsession. Go towards Allah and glorify and remember him. Ask of him to give you a truly pious and god fearing partner. Rely on Allah and put your FULL trust in him.

This dream is baseless and is a test for you. So do not fail this test by giving in to shaythan and your nafs (desires) but disregard it and think to yourself that whoever is meant for you will come to you and marry you no matter what. As long as you have this in mind you will be safe.

May Allah safeguard us from the attacks from shaythan and from our desires. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!