/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Grandfather Passed away

Ansariyah
10-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Please keep my grandfather in your duas he passed away early this morning.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Inna lillahi Wainna Ileyhi Rajioon.

May Allah SWT forgive him,illuminate his grave,raise him to jannat al ferdos,bless his family with sabr and save your from all griefs and sorrows.Amen.

Tilmeez
10-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Inna lillah e Wa Inna Elihi Raji3oon.
رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

gladTidings
10-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun =(

May Allah swt grant him a place in Jannah and grant you and your family patience...ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
10-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun, it's a good sign I heard, if a person passes away on the day of Jummah.

Pure Purple
10-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun

Haya emaan
10-14-2011, 06:29 PM
innalilah wa innailahi rajiun

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon..

may Allaah SWT increase yourself and those beloved to your grandfather in sabr and grant him Jannatul firdaus, Aameen.

tw009
10-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilahi rajioon ...

May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jaanatul firdous.

Predator
10-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilahi rajioon ...

May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jaanatul firdous.

GuestFellow
10-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilahi rajioon...

nutty
10-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Inna nillahi wa inna illaihi raji'oon

May Allaah swt bless him with Jannatul Firdous and bless ur family with sabr at this difficult time.

cuezed
10-15-2011, 02:03 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Iconodule
10-15-2011, 02:10 AM
May God, by the prayers of his most pure Mother, our holy and god-bearing fathers, and all the saints, have mercy on his servant

Ramadhan
10-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna Ilayhi raaji'un.

May Allah SWT forgive all his mistakes and sins and accept all his amal and ibada and to give strength and sabr to his surviving family. ameen.

ابن آل مرة
10-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

may Allah enter him into his mercy and unite your family with him in Jannah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Iconodule
May God, by the prayers of his most pure Mother, our holy and god-bearing fathers, and all the saints, have mercy on his servant
This is not a Christian forum or a inter-faith non sense. This is disgusting how a Kafir is allowed to post his non sense shirk belief on an Islamic forum. Your so-called prayer or "supplication" is nothing but full of lies against Allah. May Allah either guide you or humiliate you if guidance is not written for you.

لَهُ دَعْوَةُ الْحَقِّ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ لَا يَسْتَجِيبُونَ لَهُم بِشَيْءٍ إِلَّا كَبَاسِطِ كَفَّيْهِ إِلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُغَفَاهُ وَمَا هُوَ بِبَالِغِهِ ۚ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ

For Him (Alone) is the Word of Truth (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but He). And those whom they (polytheists and disbelievers) invoke, answer them no more than one who stretches forth his hand (at the edge of a deep well) for water to reach his mouth, but it reaches him not, and the invocation of the disbelievers is nothing but an error (i.e. of no use). Surah Ar-Ra'd, Verse 14.

Insaanah
10-15-2011, 09:24 AM
إنّا لله و إنّا إليه راجعون

May Allah forgive him, have mercy on him, pardon him, save him from the punishment of the grave, and admit him into Jannat al Firdous without reckoning, ameen.

And may Allah grant sabr and comfort to all his loved ones. It is one of the hardest things, too see your parents upset.

format_quote Originally Posted by Iconodule
Glorified and Exalted is Allah above having a mother, and peace be upon Jesus, one of the noblest of humanity whom Allah sent as Prophets and Messengers to guide and warn us against such wrong beliefs.

"They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribes partners unto Allah, for him Allah has forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is no God save the One God. If they do not desist from so saying, a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve.

Will they not rather turn unto Allah and seek forgiveness of Him? For Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit? Allah it is Who is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower."

(Translation of Qur'an 5:72-76)

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary! Did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah"? He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

I said not to them except what You commanded me: Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when You took me You were the Watcher over them. You are Witness over all things."

(Translation of Qur'an 5:116-117)

Silent Peace
10-15-2011, 09:35 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
May Allah forgive him, have mercy on him, pardon him, save him from the punishment of the grave, and admit him into Jannat al Firdous without reckoning, ameen.
Ameen

Jedi_Mindset
10-15-2011, 10:11 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

May Allah(SWT) forgive his sins and grant him the Akhira. Ameen.

Jedi_Mindset
10-15-2011, 10:12 AM
''...''

Edit: double post

Dagless
10-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Galaxy
10-15-2011, 04:27 PM
insha Allaah I will keep your grandfather in my dua's. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun

joyous fairy
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun.

Ameen to the above duas.

May Allah swt grant your grandfather Jannat ul Firdous. And also grant you and your family patience in this testing time, ameen.

Scimitar
10-15-2011, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Inna lillaahi wa inna Ilayhi raaji'un.

May Allah SWT forgive all his mistakes and sins and accept all his amal and ibada and to give strength and sabr to his surviving family. ameen.
Thumm Ameen.

Innalillahi Wa'Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon

Ansariyah
10-17-2011, 08:01 PM
JazakAllah khayr brothers and sisters I cant thank you enough. My grandfather has been buried. May Allah accept your duas and mine and re-unite us all with our loved ones in Jannah ameen. Please make more duas for my mother my grandfather was her father.

Zafran
10-18-2011, 02:07 AM
salaam

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah swt forgive his sins and give him the highest station in Jannah

peace

Beardo
10-18-2011, 04:41 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah Ta'ala illuminate his grave.

ardianto
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM

May Allah grant him a beautiful place in Janat-ul Firdaus.

A-Believer-25
10-25-2011, 03:34 PM
:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah (SWT) protect him from the torment of the grave and from the torment of the Fire, ameen! May Allah (SWT) grant him jannatul firdaus, ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!