/* */

PDA

View Full Version : some thing preventing the forum to open

Haya emaan
10-14-2011, 05:55 PM
assalam o alaikum

for last few weeks i was not able to access the forum.. firstly i thought may be the site was down so i seeked help by email but got to know that i had some problem with my own internet server. i don't have any technical knowledge of computers and internet.. so i contacted my service provider but still problem remained.. today by some means got the info that try adding the browser to allowed program on firewall.. i did and the forum started working for me.. after some time the problem was again there.. this time i removed the browser from the allowed program and the forum opened but just for some time.. now the same thing is repeating again and again.. can any one tell me what the problem exactly is and what should i do..??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
10-14-2011, 09:30 PM
:wa:

A few of us are having problems accessing the forum the last couple of weeks or so.

See this thread, perhaps you might like to post there too:

http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...t-us-know.html

:sl:

Haya emaan
10-15-2011, 05:46 AM
oh! didnt saw that thread before..so it isn't only me....
JAZAKALLAH sister...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!