/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamualaikum

sis muslimah
10-16-2011, 08:43 PM
assalamualaikum

this forum was recomended by a sister to me who said its very beneficial so i hope to learn a lot from here =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
10-17-2011, 12:07 PM
walaikum assalam..

welcome to the IB family sister

INsHAALLAH you will have beneficial stay here.

Pure Purple
10-17-2011, 03:42 PM
:welcome:
walaikum assalam
Hope you will enjoy your stay here

Endymion
10-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Inshallah you will find it beneficial and we will learn good from each other :statisfie

:welcome: to the forum,dear sister :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
10-18-2011, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sis muslimah
assalamualaikum

this forum was recomended by a sister to me who said its very beneficial so i hope to learn a lot from here =)
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are very welcome my sister please make yourself comfortable and if you need any help with anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask.

sis muslimah
10-18-2011, 11:57 PM
jazakallahu khair for thw warm welcome =)

inshallah

im finding this form very beneficial, its already made me research into many topics alhumdulilah

joyous fairy
10-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Walaykum salam

Welcome to the forums. InshaAllah you will learn a lot :)

peace_maker
10-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Walaikum Salam, sis. :welcome: to the forums. Hope you benefit and enjoy from here. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam uktee

Welcome to the forum!

nice to have another sister present amongst us..Alhamdulilaah!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

alhamdulilaah
10-19-2011, 09:51 PM
wa alaiakum as salam ,

Welcome to the forum sister, inshAllah u will like it here.

Ramadhan
10-28-2011, 12:10 PM
:sl:

welcome to IB!

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!