/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Youth series (Made by ILLTAZ productions)

Jedi_Mindset
10-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Assalam Alaikum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICt_...el_video_title

This is the official Part 1 of the Youth Series, The Introduction.The Youth Series is a new series to be released on Youtube, discussing the Youth today, and their crooked path in life due to their surroundings and their influences by the Media, and other things as well. The Youth Series is created by ILTTAZ Productions(Archerofislam on this forum), a combined productions of Ilearnedthetruth Productions and AZ Productions. Big thanks to Scimitar Productions, aka on youtube: Gangstrous for the amazing voice over done by him. Thanks. Stay Tuned to this series.

Disclaimer Warning in this video.

It's a very good series, this is the first part(Introduction). Part 2 probably in a few weeks Insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
10-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Aaah, here you go bro.

Kudos to sister Archer of Allah for making this. May Allah bless you, Ameen.

Bintulislam
10-17-2011, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Assalam Alaikum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICt_...el_video_title

This is the official Part 1 of the Youth Series, The Introduction.The Youth Series is a new series to be released on Youtube, discussing the Youth today, and their crooked path in life due to their surroundings and their influences by the Media, and other things as well. The Youth Series is created by ILTTAZ Productions(Archerofislam on this forum), a combined productions of Ilearnedthetruth Productions and AZ Productions. Big thanks to Scimitar Productions, aka on youtube: Gangstrous for the amazing voice over done by him. Thanks. Stay Tuned to this series.

Disclaimer Warning in this video.

It's a very good series, this is the first part(Introduction). Part 2 probably in a few weeks Insha'Allah.
I hope you keep it all logical. And not like The Arrivals.

Jedi_Mindset
10-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Nope,(and it's not made by me btw). This series will get a islamic perspective Insha'Allah. It won't let you confused at the end. Insha'Allah. ;) It only shows of what the youth has become today, but also how our future depends on the youth. The series will also reach a islamic perspective.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
:sl: nice one guys, I hope the series is beneficial. How do you guys actually work together? Do you live in the same country then meet up somewhere and do the project or you share video files via file hosting websites?

Jedi_Mindset
10-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Nope, we all have msn accounts, and a msn group. Also we've youtube accounts, we all work together through the net :D
The world is small eh isn't it?

Scimitar
10-18-2011, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: nice one guys, I hope the series is beneficial. How do you guys actually work together? Do you live in the same country then meet up somewhere and do the project or you share video files via file hosting websites?
It's like bro Jedi says - add to that, skype, and what you have is an international movement of youngsters and adults who are all walking forth, and helping to bring to light issues which hardly get covered in conventional and unconventional media.

We are all part of the Wake Up Project... but we don't frequent there as much anymore. Actually, we kinda hang around here more often than there nowadays... We woke up, now we're walking on, alhamdulillah, but we're walking on with purpose, slow deliberate steps. Checking ourselves on every turn.

If anyone wants to get involved with us, in order to help us spread the word and contribute in terms of research and/or production, then please don't hesitate to get in touch...

...I'll also add that we are a group of individuals ranging from the age of 15 - 40 yrs of age. But it's not about how old you are, it's about your ability to perceive that which others miss.

This series, The Youth - concentrates primarily on the young ones of our world, and how their "opinions" are being shaped by modern media and its' expectations. The latter episodes will give the viewer ideas how to deal with these clever social engineering strategies so their minds are not influenced... furthermore, the series will also help to emphasise what the youth should be concentrating on, and how...

My youtube page is here: www.youtube.com/user/gangstrous ... insha-Allah - subscribing will notify you of all the latest projects that we, the Scimitar Productions Team, release.

SFatima
10-21-2011, 04:37 PM
hmm scimitar, are you really the guy who made the arrivals?

gosh I never knew I'd ever come across him, there's quite a bit of speculation and some non islamic stuff in there..Its music was really scary too. It was good for a lot of weak/bad muslims, and I guess it also lead to research about a lot of matter regarding the subject of dajjal and Imam mahdi, so good effort over all if somethings could be avoided.

The revival series was better though, and the most informative and interesting was the imam mahdi series, even though it was only an audio, we couldn't stop listening to it.

How did the arivals people come up with all that story, must have taken years and years.

Scimitar
10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Subhan Allah, No, I didn't make the Arrivals.

I'm only affiliated with the wake up project through the short films I make.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!