/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Observation

Beardo
10-18-2011, 04:43 AM
We argue, argue, argue on this forum. We debate, and often we become irritated or angry with each other. [Let's be real here - we all know this has happened at one point or another.]

But something I noticed... When we say that someone has passed away or someone is getting married or a baby has been born, we all come together in unity.

Thoughts? :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
10-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Well, I take them all for my family - The LI family.

I love them the way I love my family. I feel happy when I hear they are happy and their grief saddens me.
I like to help them whereever its possible.:statisfie

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-18-2011, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I like to help them whereever its possible.
Find beardo a hijabi...lol :p:

joyous fairy
10-18-2011, 04:36 PM
AWWWWWWWW

Awwww,

MashaAllah :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.iman.
10-18-2011, 06:03 PM
This is the beauty of our ummah - we may disagree and argue at times, but when someone is in trouble, something bad or something good has happened, we are always there for each other either for praise or support. I have noticed this in several different countries that I have lived in - the solidarity between us is impeccable and it crosses all boundaries regardless of language, race, sex, and so on. mashAllah.

IsamBitar
10-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Well, we're all humans after all, aren't we? And a straight-thinking human being would only want good to his fellow human being. As well as the other one is not trying to kill or burn half the world. Otherwise, I think a straight-thinker would have a different approach..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!