/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can the Islamic Forum Members make a positive impact on the world?

sabr*
10-18-2011, 03:27 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

there are estimated 27,600 members registered on the Islamic Board Forum.

We are stronger in any cause or effort as a collective group.

What causes are important enough that the majority can agree and
how can we as a group effect a positive change that doesn't
require excuses to discontinue the effort?

All the intelligent members are requested to provide some
concrete solutions to problems the forum members can
assist in changing.

If you don't have a solution to a problem and are
not willing to support it continue to only view
thread.

This thread was submitted with the best intentions
and the best construction should be used when
reading it.

Positive replies requested.

At-Talaq (The Divorce) 65:5

ذَلِكَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ أَنزَلَهُ إِلَيْكُمْ وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يُكَفِّرْ عَنْهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِ وَيُعْظِمْ لَهُ أَجْرًا (65:5)
Thalika amru Allahi anzalahu ilaykum waman yattaqi Allaha yukaffir AAanhu sayyiatihi wayuAAthim lahu ajran

65:5 (Y. Ali) That is the Command of Allah, which He has sent down to you: and if any one fears Allah, He will remove his ills, from him, and will enlarge his reward.

Jazakumullahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.iman.
10-18-2011, 06:17 PM
In my opinion, I would really like to see us doing something more proactive for our brothers and sisters in Palestine. I know when I lived in France, there was a big organisation that sent boats of supplies/relief aid to Palestine called "un bateau pour gaza" (http://www.france-palestine.org/article15994.html) It takes a lot of effort, certainly more than one person to get something like that going, and I am not very good at starting organizations like that or keeping momentum, but I would be 100% for participating in something like that.

sabr*
10-19-2011, 05:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .iman.
In my opinion, I would really like to see us doing something more proactive for
our brothers and sisters in Palestine. I know when I lived in France, there was a big organisation that sent
boats of supplies/relief aid to Palestine called "un bateau pour gaza" (http://www.france-palestine.org/article15994.html)
It takes a lot of effort, certainly more than one person to get something like that going, and I am not very good at starting
organizations like that or keeping momentum, but I would be 100% for participating in something like that.
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Ukhti iman:

Your response is a start. The only response from 27,500 members.

It is appreciated.

Tilmeez
10-19-2011, 06:41 AM
:sl:

Mashallah a very good idea to discuss and I assure you my support / help in implementing any positive suggestions that are decided during the discussion.

Unlike real World, Cyber World has its limitations, still, I would like to draw you attention to This which is a good read in this regard.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!