/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im confused regarding travel prayer

YM Usrah Umar
10-20-2011, 10:04 PM
im in england seeing my family for 2 weeks, i follow hanafi and it says if u are staying 15 days then u can pray short prayers but im staying for 14 so i can

but heres the problem, what i would do is once its time for zuhr i would pray zuhr, then when i finish zuhr i pray asr str8 away, once maghrib begins i would pray maghrib and then pray isha str8 after

is combining the prayers wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
10-23-2011, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YM Usrah Umar
im in england seeing my family for 2 weeks, i follow hanafi and it says if u are staying 15 days then u can pray short prayers but im staying for 14 so i can
I'm not too familiar with hanafi madhab, but I'm pretty sure the 15 days is the maximum period of time you can pray combined prayers (jama') and not the minimum.
So if you are staying for less than 15 days (which in your case you are traveling for 14 days), you are allowed to combine prayers.

format_quote Originally Posted by YM Usrah Umar
but heres the problem, what i would do is once its time for zuhr i would pray zuhr, then when i finish zuhr i pray asr str8 away, once maghrib begins i would pray maghrib and then pray isha str8 after
again, I'm not too familiar with fiqh hanafi, but that's how I'd do within fiqh syafii.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!