/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a believer cries but disbeliever cries too

ahmed_indian
10-21-2011, 08:01 PM
salaam alaikum,

a believer cries but disbeliever cries too,

a believer feels sad but a disbeliever feels sad too,

a believer gets ill and looses job but a disbeliever gets ill and looses job too,

a believer gets separated from someone s/he loves but a disbeliever gets separated from someone s/he loves too,

but a believer have hope of earning Allah's pleasure, His Jannah, washing off sins and other blessings/reward through prayers and patience but a disbeliever have none..!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sis muslimah
10-21-2011, 08:50 PM
subhanallah ... jazakallahu khair for sharing this brother

ahmed_indian
10-28-2011, 02:02 AM
^ barak Allah feeki sister

Endymion
10-28-2011, 05:38 AM
Life without God is like an un sharpened Pencil,its pointless.
Unknown.

Days before i read this and came to my mind while reading the post above.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
11-04-2011, 09:22 PM
thanx for sharing :)

syed1
11-07-2011, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Life without God is like an un sharpened Pencil,its pointless.
Unknown.

Days before i read this and came to my mind while reading the post above.
wow really nice quote, i like!

Fakrun
11-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Asalaamu alaikum,

Well, I was wondering what I was going to be posting to for my 50th post....this one! It just so happens that I was looking for this on another forum and couldn't remember where it was...now, AFTER I don't need it I find it...

Figures....

Sheesh! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!