/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is a Friend?

May Ayob
10-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Peace and blessings be to all :)

What does a friend mean to you? when you say: 'so-and-so' is my friend what does that tell?
Does friendship have much significance?
Has friendship relations changed during today and yesterday? or does it still remain?
How do you choose your friends?
What are the friendship standards you put in choosing a friend?
what is you relationship with your friend like: Do you share secrets, openly discuss views..etc?

This is and open discussion about friendship please do share your views.

Thank you in advance

Salaam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
10-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Sis I think this question already covered in previous thread.:statisfie

Abz2000
10-24-2011, 07:58 AM
A friend to me is someone who would die for me in this world - but would desert me for paradise or to flee from hell

May Ayob
10-24-2011, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratulain
Sis I think this question already covered in previous thread.
Salaam sister, Thank you, I honestly didn't know about that I apologize I haven't been in Islamicboard for sometime I missed many threads please give me the link I am interested in this topic.

format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
A friend to me is someone who would die for me in this world - but would desert me for paradise or to flee from hell
Masha'aalah good point. May Allah bless with you a good friend that helps you get closer to Him. Ameen Thank you for participating I really appreciate it.

Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
11-04-2011, 09:28 PM
someone who is there for you no matter what..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!