10-23-2011, 10:02 PM
THE COLOUR OF HELLReply
This is a place of grief and sorrow. Its torments and troubles are far beyond imagination. It was fanned for a thousand years till it became quite red, then it was fanned for a further thousand years till it became white, and again it was fanned for a thousand years till it became black. Now it is quite black and dark.
THE SIZE OF HELL
Distress, dismay and destruction will await one who is thrown here. Joy and happiness will be unknown. Death will have been sacrificed in the form of a Ram, so there will be no hope of that either.
This place is vast. If a stone were to be thrown into its depth, it would take approximately seventy years to reach the surface. The fire, which awaits the dwellers, is seventy times more severe than anything similar to it in this world.
THE MINIMAL PUNISHMENT FOR THE DWELLERS
No one would like to come here. It is a dreadful place. When it will be brought forth, it will have seventy thousand reigns, each one pulled by seventy thousand Angels. Imagine the sky! What chances of escaping!
This is a place of punishments. All wrongs will be dealt with. Punishments will be in various categories. The person who will be subjected to the least punishment here shall have two shoes of fire on his/her feet. And by their heat, his/her brain will be boiling like a kettle on fire. The person will feel that his/her punishment is the severest and no one else is under more punishment than he or she. I'll take you to a small trip for what you`ll see in jahannam or hell...
1. Hell is so deep that if a stone were to be thrown into it, it would travel for 70 years to reaching at the bottom.
2. The breadth of each of the four walls around Hell is equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years.
3. jahannam has 7 gates.
4. Hell had been lit for one thousand years until its flames became red. Again it was heated for another thousand years till its colour became white. Still again it was burnt for further thousand years and its white color flames turned pitch black.
5. Even the most fierce fire of this world is 70 fold cooler than the fire of Hell.
6. The lightest punishment in Hell would be the wearing of "Fiery shoes which would cause one's brain to boil.
7. Hell in infested with venomous snakes and scorpions of the size of donkeys and if they were to bite a person then he or she will suffer pain for 40 years.
8. For food, the dweller of Jahannam would be given Zaqqum which is a prickly tree, so bitter, that even if a single molecule of it were to spill onto this earth it would make all the foodstuff of the world bitter and unpalatable.
9. For drinking, the denizen of Hell would be provided with hot, boiling pus mixed with blood, matter, urine and tears etc. of the dwellers of Hell. If a bucket of this foul liquid were to be splashed over this earth, the entire world would be upset and disrupted by its most foul stink.
10. Boiling water would be poured over Jahannami's head and this will cause their internal organs to melt and leak out through their feet.
11.The inmates of Jahannam would be lashed with heavy clubs of iron. If one such club was to be placed upon this earth, the combined strength of all the human beings, as well as all the Jinns, would fail to lift it; and if a mountain is struck with one of these clubs it would cause the whole mountain to disintegrate.
12. The dwellers of Jahannam would be burnt daily for 70 thousand times. Every time, after the skin and flesh is burnt, they would be restored to life so that they can continuously taste this punishment..
13. A drunkard will be given blood, pus, sweat, filth, etc. to drink in Hell.
14. All the haughty people will be gathered in the Hereafter and driven towards Hell but their bodies would be reduced to the size of ants and they will be given to consume the excretions of the dwellers of Hell.
15. Some sinners would be made to climb " SAUD " which is a mountain of fire in Hell, and then dropped from its peak and this process would continue forever and ever.
16. The dwellers of Hell would be pound in chains which would be greater in length than the distance between the sky and the earth.
17. The clothes of sinners in Hell would be highly inflammable.
18. Beside physical torture, the dwellers of Hell would also be subjected to mental harassment through the taunting by the guardian of Hell who will remind them of their misdeed on earth and remarks "Now taste the fire" etc.
19. The sinners and disbelievers would be humiliate to such an extent that besides their revolting ugliness and pitch black faces, their upper lips would be touching their foreheads and the lower lip dangling around the navel.
20. The dwellers of Hell would weep so much and shed so much of tears and blood that furrows would be formed on their cheeks.
21. The tongues of Hell-inmates would be so long and protruding from there mouths that others would trample and step on them.
22. Shayateen will also rebuke the denizens of Jahannam.
23. The dwellers of Hell would display their rage and fury on those who led them astray.
24. The inhabitants of Hell would appeal to the guardians of Jahannam to intercede on their behalf in the court of God but their pleas would reject. They would make direct supplication to God but their prayers would not be granted.
HOW TO AVOID HELL
People will want to stay many miles away from here. And why not? Many fortunate ones won't even have to go near, many others will have no choice!
However, the greatest news for us is that the Creator of this horrible place has indeed informed us of all things to be careful of to avoid this place through His Holy Quraan and His Noble Messenger Muhammad.
We must not ascribe partners to Him, which is called Shirk. We must not be careless at times of Salaah and we must offer salaah punctually. No fit and healthy person should miss out the Fasts in Ramadhan. Also, whoever has the means should give zakaah and perform the Haj.
There are many other things as well, small things and big ones - They may be prohibited actions or words - Intentional or unintentional. Any one could lead to this wicked place.
Swearing, slandering, backbiting, stealing, drinking wine, drugs, haraam food, unlawful actions, e.t.c. Any of these could lead to destruction.
As you will have gathered by now, we have been talking about Jahannam (Hell).
It is most important that we study the Holy Quraan and Seerah - Lifestyle of the Holy Prophet Muhammad to know how to lead our lives in this temporary material world, to be successful in the Hereafter, and to be able to safeguard ourselves from Jahannam!
'Oh Allah! Save us all from Jahannam - Ameen!'
'Truly Hell is a place of ambush.
For the transgressors a place of dwelling.
They will abide therein for ages.
Nothing cool shall they taste therein, Nor any drink.
Except boiling water, and dirty wound discharges.
An exact recompense (according to their crimes).
For that they used not to look for any account.
But they (impudently) treated Our signs as false.
And all things have We preserved on record.
So taste ye (the fruits of your deeds);
For no increase shall We grant you;
Except in Chastisement.'
(Surah An-Nabaa: 21-30)
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.