/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem Uploading Images.

Endymion
10-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Assalam Alekum.

I dont know whats wrong with the new uploading images tool but this is not helping me uploading images :heated:Every time i try upload images from a web page,it declares the URL "Invalid" :raging: In spite of its valid and working on other forums.Also,when it allow me upload images,i wont be able to upload more than 3 images in one post.Thats really irritating as you all know i usually post pictures.Why you people had to change the tool in spite of it was working great ^o)

So,how can i deal with it ^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
10-24-2011, 03:07 PM
i always get the same response "URL invalid" so i dont use that image icon, instead load images this way [img](url)[/img]

Endymion
10-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Which option you are talking about girl :hmm: I use this green option that says "Image".The one that has a pic of tree in it :hmm:

Haya emaan
10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
yup i m taking about that option.. this one never works for me.. neither for "from computer" or "URL" so i use alternatives for uploading images..:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
you can just insert the image as a link, and not upload it to the forum. Like sister haya said, or by using the image icon then leave unchecked the option : []Retrieve remote file and reference locally

Endymion
10-24-2011, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
you can just insert the image as a link, and not upload it to the forum. Like sister haya said, or by using the image icon then leave unchecked the option : []Retrieve remote file and reference locally
Do...........................................What :blind:

Sorry cant get it :embarrass

marwen
10-24-2011, 03:35 PM
when you want to insert a picture, you click on a green icon of a pic, right ?

you get a window, and you select [from Coputer] or [From URl] tab.

when you select : from URL, there is a check box : [X]Retrieve remote file and reference locally

just uncheck that box [.] before clicking on OK.

Endymion
10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok i get it.I'll try it later and see whether it work for me or not.

Thanks bro.

Endymion
10-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys,its working once again :statisfie :thumbs_up

So my new thread is dedicated to both of you.Fasten your seat belts :statisfie

Abz2000
10-25-2011, 11:11 AM
you can just copy paste it into your text

obama biden '08

Endymion
10-25-2011, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
you can just copy paste it into your text

obama biden '08
^o)
You used the same trick i use to upload images from my fb albums,whats new :hmm:

Abz2000
10-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Only tryina help,
It works dunnit?

Muslim Woman
10-27-2011, 02:55 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
load images this way

thanks sis , it helped a lot :)

I now able to post images :statisfie

Endymion
10-27-2011, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
Only tryina help,
It works dunnit?
Yes ofcourse :statisfie All i have to do is to uncheck the box and it start working.

Thanks bro :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!