/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tears of Gaza (With English Subs)

Jedi_Mindset
10-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Assalam Alaikum

I want to show this docu about gaza, and how the people live there, also there are flashbacks in it from the 2008/2009 war. Get some tisseus already, and i suggest to not watch if you are sensitive for shocking things. (I really mean this)

Tears of Gaza directed by Vibeke Løkkeberg in Arabic and with English subtitles. "Perhaps the ultimate anti war film " - Hollywood Reporter

The Norgwegian forword reads...

"On December 27th, 2008 Israel started extensive military operations in Gaza. One of the world's most densely populated areas. The war lasted for 22 days.
More than 20,000 buildings, homes, factories and farms were completely or partially destroyed.
1,387 were killed. 773 of whom were unarmed women and children.
257 were under 16.
5500 were wounded. More than 700 women and 1800 children will need lifelong medical care.
This is the story of Yahya, Rasmia and Amira. In June 2009 they said the following:

[Official Decription]
In a rough style, by way of unique footage, the brutal consequences of modern wars are exposed. The film also depicts the ability of women and children to handle their everyday life after a dramatic war experience. Many of them live in tents or in ruins without walls or roofs. They are all in need of money, food, water and electricity. Others have lost family members, or are left with seriously injured children. Can war solve conflicts or create peace? The film follows three children through the war and the period after the ceasefire.

The other parts:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
10-24-2011, 08:52 PM
I cried watching that thought I watched like the first and second one and it kicked in my depression thing on life :(

Why did they even do this? Was it cause of the Israeli soldier kidnapped?

I hope the people responsible rot in hell.

User29123
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh guys the full length movie is here,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WKVhIpgr4

Jedi_Mindset
10-25-2011, 02:00 PM
the 2008/200 war, was because israel claimed and spreaded propaganda that Hamas launched thousands of rockets into israel which wasn't even true.

Indeed it is very sad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User29123
10-25-2011, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
the 2008/200 war, was because israel claimed and spreaded propaganda that Hamas launched thousands of rockets into israel which wasn't even true.

Indeed it is very sad.
Are there any videos showing Israeli getting bombed?

Jedi_Mindset
10-25-2011, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Are there any videos showing Israeli getting bombed?
Nope, israel has a powerfull media and controlls much of the biggest media companies of the world. and they don't even filmed a single one. Or i might not search good, but the 70,000 rockets is a big and a very big lie.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!