/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hamza Tzortzis - This is why the Quran is from God.

Perseveranze
10-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

It's 10 mins long, a great ending rebuttel speech, check it out -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
10-25-2011, 11:44 PM
I love brother Hamza Tzortzis! Is this from the debate with Lars Gule? I haven't watched the clip because I've already saved the whole debate he had with Lars Gule to hopefully watch this weekend inshaAllah. I've heard it was one of brother Hamza's best debates yet - apparently perhaps the best part is where he called out Lars Gule big time when the issue of women's rights came up!

Perseveranze
10-27-2011, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
I love brother Hamza Tzortzis! Is this from the debate with Lars Gule? I haven't watched the clip because I've already saved the whole debate he had with Lars Gule to hopefully watch this weekend inshaAllah. I've heard it was one of brother Hamza's best debates yet - apparently perhaps the best part is where he called out Lars Gule big time when the issue of women's rights came up!
Yeah watch the full debate, it's great Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!