/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to build a light saber...

Samiun
10-26-2011, 02:58 AM
:sl: professor Michio Kaku explains in this video on how to create a light saber. Personally, I want a purple light saber that can cut through anything. There's a lot of quantum physics theory discussion going on in this video series, you might wanna turn away as it can Lower your attention span.

Pr. Michio Kaku:

http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri...?v=xSNubaa7n9o

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IsamBitar
10-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Link doesn't work mate. It redirects me to Youtube homepage.

Muezzin
10-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

Michio Kaku is awesome.

Samiun
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

Michio Kaku is awesome.
:sl: yes! Someone should do this quickly!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Forget the lightsaber. I just want to learn how to force choke dudes and shoot lightning from my fingers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!