/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My cat died yesterday :'(

Masuma
10-30-2011, 05:18 PM
:bism:

:salamext:

Brothers and sisters! My little cat, Casper, was my sunshine. I loved him soooo much and yesterday he left me and this world... i feel my heart to be so ripped apart and stabbed with pain over and over again... i just dun know how to, you know, start feeling alright... I keep reminding myself that we are the "amanats" of Allah and to HIM we'll all return... its just that i feel so terrible! :cry:

Where do the pets and animals go when they die? Do they have a separate Jannat?

JazakAllah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.iman.
10-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Sis, I am so sorry to hear about your cat dying, but it is Allah who decides when our journey on earth is over. I can't answer the questions about where they go afterwards. I certainly can understand how pets can become a part of the family, so life without them can be difficult to get adjusted. May Allah SWT empty your heart of any pain and sadness and replace it with content and happiness. Hang in there sister. *hugs*

~Raindrop~
10-30-2011, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .iman.
May Allah SWT empty your heart of any pain and sadness and replace it with content and happiness.
Aameen thumma Aameen.

I know it can be hard.. I couldn't stop crying for days after my parrot Nughayr died, even though I still had Kalilah left, that feeling of loss was almost too much at times. Maybe it would have been easier if I hadn't actually witnessed the tragic accident.. imsad
Like sister .iman. said, hang on in there. I promise it gets easier with time.

MuslimSquad
10-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Innallillahe wainnailaihe rajioon. May Allah give your cat the glorious Paradise in the hereafter.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
10-31-2011, 05:25 AM
^^^ JazakAllah my sisters and brother! Really appreciate the support! :cry:

...just miss casper so much... but of course time heals every sorrow and grief... a blessing from ALLAH!

i'm following this thread for knowing the answer to my question. lets see what people reply...

A-Believer-25
11-01-2011, 09:14 PM
:sl:

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

I am so sorry to hear that, sister! :(

I have a question, if we do go to Jannah, insha-Allah, can we ask for our pets? I have been wondering about that.

syed1
11-01-2011, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
I couldn't stop crying for days after my parrot Nughayr died, even though I still had Kalilah left, that feeling of loss was almost too much at times.
aww, I guess we just have to embrace the cycle of life. Things come an go and that's why its never good to get to emotionally attached to anything or anyone cause nothing lasts for ever.

Ali_008
11-04-2011, 03:17 PM
:wasalamex

I know it can be sad. My kitten was murdered by stray dogs in Ramadhan. That was, indeed, a tough time for my family. But we still have 2 more cats with us.

Well, I don't think animals have to account because I remember this incident about Abu Bakr (RadhiAllahu Anhu) that he used to cry looking at trees and animals wishing he was one of them so that he could avoid taking the liability of his deeds. We have a great moral as well in this kind sahabi who despite being so virtuous was still so worried about the day of judgment.

May Allah ease your pain. Ameen

Iconodule
11-04-2011, 06:02 PM
May the Lord have mercy on little Casper and ease your pain

Ansariyah
11-04-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, May Allah grant you patience to bear his ameen.♥

Masuma
11-10-2011, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A-Believer-25
:sl:

I have a question, if we do go to Jannah, insha-Allah, can we ask for our pets? I have been wondering about that.
:wa:
Respected brother, that is a good question. Yeah i think we can ask just about anything we want in there. But Jannah would be so you know complete in everything that we kind of won't feel the need to ask for pets. But i'll try asking there inshAllah! :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!