/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalam alaykum

esperanza
10-31-2011, 06:56 AM
im a revert of many years and joined here to futher my knowledge AND inshalla strenghten my faith

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
10-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Wa'alaikumussalaam brother/sister,
Welcome to the forum,
May allah guide us all and make you a source of light for us too,
Peace

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam. Welcome to the forum.

Dagless
10-31-2011, 07:33 AM
Welcome, and I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
esperanza
10-31-2011, 12:46 PM
thank you shukran..why am i not able to reply to some threads

esperanza
10-31-2011, 01:09 PM
why cant i even access my own profile???

Ramadhan
10-31-2011, 01:15 PM
:sl:

Welcome to IB!
Hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by esperanza
.why am i not able to reply to some threads
some sections like discover Islam is moderated and each post will be read and moderated before appear.
some other sections like advice and support can only be replied by members of gender sections.

Post and get active, and when you reach 50 posts, you'll get some nice surprises, including ability to post in sections previously not allowed for you.
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...imited_mem_ber

peace_maker
10-31-2011, 01:46 PM
:welcome: to the forums. Hope you benefit from here, and as well as we benefit from you, inshaallah.

alhamdulilaah
10-31-2011, 03:26 PM
wa alaikum as salam,

welcome to the forum, hope u will like it here, inshAllah.

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism)
and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame,
etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah),
on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Ayah 112

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). Surah An-Nisa' (The Women) surah no.4 :ayah 125

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.
And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.Surat Luqmān 31 ayah 22

MartyrX
10-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Wa-alaikum salam!

esperanza
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
:wa:

You will be able to, after you get 50 posts.

Welcome to the forum btw. Hope you have a pleasant and beneficial stay here.
thank you but if ineed 50 posts and cant reply to some..will take some time..cant even reply to a thread that is about problem of replying to threads..this is confusing....and can iask why

~Raindrop~
10-31-2011, 08:43 PM
thank you but if ineed 50 posts and cant reply to some..will take some time..cant even reply to a thread that is about problem of replying to threads..this is confusing....and can iask why
The thread you were trying to reply to is in the Introduce Yourself section (this one). Limited members can only reply to their own introduction threads. I hope that clarifies things somewhat :)

sis muslimah
10-31-2011, 09:34 PM
:welcome: to the forum ... i hope you enjoy it here =)

Ramadhan
10-31-2011, 10:54 PM
members under 50 posts are limited and this is because we try minimize the possibility of trolling, which have happened in the past.

But most sections are open for you, and don't let this 50 post rule daunt you. I'm not saying I did it, but let's say I know someone who reached 50 posts within few days. :nervous:

esperanza
11-01-2011, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

The thread you were trying to reply to is in the Introduce Yourself section (this one). Limited members can only reply to their own introduction threads. I hope that clarifies things somewhat :)
shukran sister..yes isee this now ...and ishould be more patient

sister herb
11-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Salam alaykum;

welcome to forum dear sister. Nice to see you in here too.

:statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-02-2011, 07:24 PM
wa alaaykum as'salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself insha'Allaah..

Rabi Mansur
11-03-2011, 12:51 AM
:welcome: to the forum sister esperanza,

HOPE you enjoy your stay.

esperanza
11-04-2011, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi Mansur
:welcome: to the forum sister esperanza,

HOPE you enjoy your stay.

shukraN BROTHER

esperanza
11-04-2011, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
wa alaaykum as'salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself insha'Allaah..
shukran sister..i hope ican learn alot here inshalla

esperanza
11-04-2011, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sis muslimah
:welcome: to the forum ... i hope you enjoy it here =)
shukrAN sister

esperanza
11-04-2011, 06:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alhamdulilaah
wa alaikum as salam,

welcome to the forum, hope u will like it here, inshAllah.

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism)
and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame,
etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah),
on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Ayah 112

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). Surah An-Nisa' (The Women) surah no.4 :ayah 125

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.
And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.Surat Luqmān 31 ayah 22

shukrAN sister... im in saudi too

esperanza
11-04-2011, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker
:welcome: to the forums. Hope you benefit from here, and as well as we benefit from you, inshaallah.
shuran sister..i hope ill learn alot here inshalla

esperanza
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
salam .. inow have acess to most threads exept those in advice section ..why is this and these are most i want to reply to ..also cant access my own profile page i wonder why,,,,,,

eid mubarak everyone

alhamdulilaah
11-05-2011, 08:53 PM
U r welcome sister, nice to hear u r in Ksa too.

alhamdulilaah
11-05-2011, 08:58 PM
salam .. inow have acess to most threads exept those in advice section ..why is this and these are most i want to reply to ..also cant access my own profile page i wonder why,,,,,,

eid mubarak everyone
wa alaikum as salam, u will have to complete 50 posts to become full member.And after that to complete 300 posts and become member of sisters' section, then u will be able to reply in advice section, inshaAllah. eid mubarak to u too.

~Raindrop~
11-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Regarding the Advice & Support question, click here.
You'll be able to view your profile once you reach 50 posts and become a full member.

Hope that helped :)

esperanza
11-06-2011, 03:14 AM
[
dear sister

.. thank you for your reply...so you mean i have to reach 50 posts... then 300 to beccome in sisters club,,,before can even answer threads on advice...

can iask why....as there are many posts ifeel i can gicve some good advice on

is it thought that new members are not worthy or trustworthy to gove advice.. im not some young muslims or new revert... ihave been a revert many years.. and am older than most people here.. yet icant answer someones advice...why is that???b would really appreciate a reson

eid mubarak

Ramadhan
11-06-2011, 08:21 AM
:sl:

it's not about you.
The rules evolved and the rules are in place for very good reason after much thought and discussions. One time everyone was able to post replies and answer questions in the advice and support section. But there were some definitely non Islamic answers given by non-muslims, and hence the rules were put in place that only members of gender sections who have been vetted with respect of their gender and religion who may reply to advice and support section.

I understand your frustration and I am sure you would like to contribute and help, but this is what everybody now has to go through and for good reasons. But please do not get discouraged, and I hope you get admitted to the sisters section soon.

sister herb
11-06-2011, 10:10 AM
[
dear sister

.. thank you for your reply...so you mean i have to reach 50 posts... then 300 to beccome in sisters club,,,before can even answer threads on advice...

can iask why....as there are many posts ifeel i can gicve some good advice on

is it thought that new members are not worthy or trustworthy to gove advice.. im not some young muslims or new revert... ihave been a revert many years.. and am older than most people here.. yet icant answer someones advice...why is that???b would really appreciate a reson

eid mubarak
Salam alaykum

Thats because you have walked over IC Town where I and Riham have spoiled you to think all muslim forums is as ours.

;D

esperanza
11-06-2011, 07:36 PM
well true sister...but that means i now have to be checked for my gender and religion ,,surely by 50 posts it would be obvious who i am..but still have to join sisters section and reach 300... and i have read the advices ..some are not sensible at all

Huzzy_786
11-06-2011, 09:21 PM
:wa: Sister, You are most well come here! A lot of the people including myself have come here to stringent there faith in Allah and also gain knowledge. :)

peace_maker
11-07-2011, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alhamdulilaah
nice to hear u r in Ksa too.
Me tooooo! :D

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 01:14 PM
From UK here... Wish I could live in Saudi..

esperanza
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
:wa: Sister, You are most well come here! A lot of the people including myself have come here to stringent there faith in Allah and also gain knowledge. :)
shukran brother for your welome

esperanza
11-13-2011, 09:54 AM
please ..howan iedit my post after writing it

~Raindrop~
11-13-2011, 01:13 PM
please ..howan iedit my post after writing it
You can edit each of your posts for a limited time... after you become a full member :)

esperanza
11-13-2011, 02:15 PM
thank you sister...because i usually write wiht spelling mistakes thaqts why want ochange it thank you

Fakrun
11-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Asalaamu alaikum,

Now I can greet you....fellow "townie"...:D ((huggles))

esperanza
11-13-2011, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fakrun
Asalaamu alaikum,

Now I can greet you....fellow "townie"...:D ((huggles))
walaykum islam yes now were both full members,,,,,,,,:awesome:

sister herb
11-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Congratulation to both for being full members.

Party time to you?

*going to kitchen*

Fakrun
11-13-2011, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Congratulation to both for being full members.

Party time to you?

*going to kitchen*
Asalaamu Alaikum,

We're going to have a tea party! We'll need tea cookies, tea, lots of teddy bears and pretty dresses to wear....

esperanza
11-13-2011, 07:56 PM
a tea party oh yes please

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!