/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Salam w Alaykum. Cannot seem to be able to "reply to threads"

Javba
10-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Brothers/ Sisters, I have been member for a while - is there a thread count before one can answer to threads? or something else.
Sincerely
Javba

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
10-31-2011, 05:47 PM
you need to complete 50 posts to become full member.. then you will be able to post in many threads you are not allowed at the moment

Ramadhan
10-31-2011, 10:58 PM
:sl:

please read the conversation in this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...m-alaykum.html

oh wow. I just noticed you've been a member since 2007!
:skeleton:
at this rate, you'll become a full member (50 posts) by 2020!
:skeleton:

Javba
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Brothers/ Sisters/ Moderators - Etc. I regret to say this some of us do not talk as much as the rest - also that calm waters can run deep. Now to the Islamic Precedence of this - I do not think this is in keeping with the Islamic equality between Muslims. The 50 Post rule assumes me incapable of meaning full conversation until I have spoken 50 times. Not to mention this rule discourages people who come here looking for an answer to their problems in life.
God Bless you all - Like I said - I do not have much to say more than the 3 lines above.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!