/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey

Marina-Aisha
10-31-2011, 11:35 PM
salam alaikum

my name is marina im greek orthodox but ive been looking into islam, my partner is muslim and we r bringing r children up as muslim (their names r zainab and mustafa)just wanted to know more really. hope to make new friends here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
10-31-2011, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
salam alaikum

my name is marina im greek orthodox but ive been looking into islam, my partner is muslim and we r bringing r children up as muslim (their names r zainab and mustafa)just wanted to know more really. hope to make new friends here.
Greetings Marina,

You are most welcome here. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask whatever you like.

جوري
11-01-2011, 12:12 AM
:welcome: aboard Marina .. Great to have you aboard ...

Muslim Woman
11-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Salaam/Peace to u sis marina :)

pl. feel free to ask any question about Islam.

Welcome here :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alhamdulilaah
11-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Greetings Marina,

Welcome to the forum, hope u will like it here, inshaAllah.

Marina-Aisha
11-01-2011, 11:56 AM
thanx everyone, of course i will thats why im here i did join another islam board but there arent that many sisters there haha...thanx everyone.

Haya emaan
11-01-2011, 04:43 PM
welcome to the forum sister

hope you will have a beneficial stay here

Marina-Aisha
11-02-2011, 02:34 PM
thank you guys...kinda off the topic but hw may post do have to post to become a full member because it takes forever for my posts to go through...why is that?

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
You need 50 on-topic posts to become a full member :)
Some posts require approval from a mod before the post is displayed.

:welcome: to the forum btw

Marina-Aisha
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
yea i made thread the other day seems everything i post in there it has to approved but thanx for the info..i guess ill keep posting haha

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here and also benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah.

Rabi Mansur
11-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Welcome Marina,
Hope you enjoy your stay here. There are lots of knowledgeable sisters on this board.

:wa:

Ramadhan
11-04-2011, 08:30 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay and find this forum beneficial!
:)

Marina-Aisha
11-04-2011, 10:40 AM
thank you everyone!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!