/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wish life could be like this....

syed1
11-01-2011, 04:17 PM
I Wish I could life my life in constant prayer to allah SWT. What I mean by this is that I wish I live in a place on village where no one had to do anything, food would be provided, clothes, provided and when it comes time for marriage, a wife provided or husband..

That way, you wouldn't have to worry about this worldly life, going to school, studying, finding a job etc etc. all of which is useless in the end...
so wouldn't that just be amazing, not having anything to do or worry bout except praying and doing zikhr 24/7..

yeah i realize its not possible economically that you would be provided meals daily etc...

Anywho, I am starting to hate this life and find it very difficult and have just been thinking wouldn't it be better to to die young ... and leave all this pain and misery behind.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
11-01-2011, 04:18 PM
and also to stop the potential of having more sins as we get older

Dagless
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
I Wish I could life my life in constant prayer to allah SWT. What I mean by this is that I wish I live in a place on village where no one had to do anything, food would be provided, clothes, provided and when it comes time for marriage, a wife provided or husband..
Everyone is tested, and the things you mention are part of the life people are tested/blessed with. It is not in our hands to make the test easier by removing aspects.

That way, you wouldn't have to worry about this worldly life, going to school, studying, finding a job etc etc. all of which is useless in the end...
They are not useless. Living life the right way and making the correct choices is also a form of worship. If you're having a tough time in school try to remember that it won't be forever and life will get better insha'Allah. Remember those who are worse off.

and also to stop the potential of having more sins as we get older
“I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.” Sahīh Muslim (2687)

Perseveranze
11-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Serving humanity and gaining worldly knowledge is encouraged in Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-02-2011, 03:31 AM
you're talking about paradise bro - and you don't get there by dying in vain.
i feel like that when i commit sins though, feel i wish i could escape it and bank what i've got - but who knows maybe my good deeds still haven't yet balanced the evil - and the future may raise my rank more................somehow

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!