/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Here - Looking for Conversation

SomeAnswers
11-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello,

Though it's too obvious to state I still will, I'm new Here.

I came looking for a website that has a Muslim community so I could learn more about Islam. I wouldn't say that I'm interested in becoming Muslim but at the same time I'm not shutting out the possibility. I refuse to be close minded and I think the fact that I'm here is a demonstration of that.

I will definitely be having a look around these forums and perhaps comment/question some of the material I see and I may even make a few threads of my own.

What I was really wondering though, is if there's a member of this community that would like to work one-on-one with me via email. I was hoping that there could be (at least) one person that would be interested in taking me on so I could learn as much as possible about Islam. I would use these boards as a sort of secondary material to go to get other opinions as well.

I'm really hoping someone is interested in doing this and if you are please let me know so we could get started as soon as possible. If no one is interested I'll be around reading and doing by best to learn.

Thanks for those of you who read this and wish everyone the best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi and greetings of peace

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself.

I believe you can also post your questions that you may have on this board in one of the sections on the main page, and members will try to answer them to the their best ability.

peace.

MartyrX
11-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum! Everyone here will be more than willing to help you out with any questions you might have.

Asiyah3
11-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Peace,
Welcome to the forum. :)

If I may ask, are you a girl or a guy?

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you will find your answers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alhamdulilaah
11-05-2011, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SomeAnswers
Hello,

Though it's too obvious to state I still will, I'm new Here.

I came looking for a website that has a Muslim community so I could learn more about Islam. I wouldn't say that I'm interested in becoming Muslim but at the same time I'm not shutting out the possibility. I refuse to be close minded and I think the fact that I'm here is a demonstration of that.

I will definitely be having a look around these forums and perhaps comment/question some of the material I see and I may even make a few threads of my own.

What I was really wondering though, is if there's a member of this community that would like to work one-on-one with me via email. I was hoping that there could be (at least) one person that would be interested in taking me on so I could learn as much as possible about Islam. I would use these boards as a sort of secondary material to go to get other opinions as well.

I'm really hoping someone is interested in doing this and if you are please let me know so we could get started as soon as possible. If no one is interested I'll be around reading and doing by best to learn.

Thanks for those of you who read this and wish everyone the best.

Greetings SomeAnswers,

Welcome to the forum, hope u will like it here inshAllah.

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism)
and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame,
etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah),
on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Ayah 112

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). Surah An-Nisa' (The Women) surah no.4 :ayah 125

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.
And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.Surat Luqmān 31 ayah 22

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.
Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow), Ayah 256

Haya emaan
11-05-2011, 10:57 AM
welcome to the forum

hope you have a beneficial stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!