/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We Want A Female Super Mod! Please?

Endymion
11-02-2011, 02:49 PM
:sl:

What i can see is that we have no Female Admin or Super Mod while there should be one ^o).As the simple purple mods have limited powers and they cannot help much.For some reasons,i and other girls need a Female Super Mod that can help us in a better way.So,i took the first step and others are behind me to support the idea :statisfie

Step forward girls,Say it :happy:

It will be a few minute Job and Ayesha will turn into blue from purple :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Edit:Add Afifa to the list :statisfie

Hamza Asadullah
11-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Sister if you help us purples(modetators) topple the despot dictator reds (admins) then we will help your cause.

*whisper* If you help me become the khaliph of the forum then I may give you a promotion.

Insaanah
11-02-2011, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
What i can see is that we have no Female Admin or Super Mod while there should be one ^o).As the simple purple mods have limited powers and they cannot help much.For some reasons,i and other girls need a Female Super Mod that can help us in a better way.
I second that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
I second that.
I third that!

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-02-2011, 07:02 PM
They cant even handle the controls they have now, they'll mess it more with more powers.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-02-2011, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
They cant even handle the controls they have now, they'll mess it more with more powers.
I have to completely disagree with this!

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
*whisper* If you help me become the khaliph of the forum then I may give you a promotion.
Don't listen to him! See the clever use of the word 'may'?? Means you won't get anything.

Oh, I can handle giving infractions quite well. Banning too, in fact. :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-02-2011, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Oh, I can handle giving infractions quite well. Banning too, in fact.
Moderating doesn't mean only giving infractions and banning, does it? Last time I checked a moderator has to monitor posts, delete inappropriate ones, merge threads...:p

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Last time I checked a moderator has to monitor posts, delete inappropriate ones, merge threads...
Really? :ooh: I had no idea.. I enjoy sitting here looking at my purple username, twiddling my thumbs and banning people.. nobody said anything about editing/deleting/merging!

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 07:43 PM
There should be a 'dislike' button for posts like this <_<

Hamza Asadullah
11-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Moderating doesn't mean only giving infractions and banning, does it? Last time I checked a moderator has to monitor posts, delete inappropriate ones, merge threads...:p
10% monitoring/deleting posts and 90% banning and giving infractions - the fun part.

It is quite fun being a a ruthless dictator uhumm sorry I meant working for a despot regime like LI.

Hamza Asadullah
11-02-2011, 07:48 PM

Really? :ooh: I had no idea.. I enjoy sitting here looking at my purple username, twiddling my thumbs and banning people.. nobody said anything about editing/deleting/merging!
You see people what would happen if you give her anymore power. Give all the power to me and I MAY give you anything you want. :hmm:

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
*ignores the first post*
See! A prime example of why this certain member should no longer have any powers. Selective reading, is it now?
Do you people really want him running this forum? ^o)

Hamza Asadullah
11-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Rise my people against this despot regime. We will chase them into their rat holes and.. Actually they will ban us if we do that. Actually they are pretty good people. All for supporting the current regime!

Ghazalah
11-02-2011, 09:13 PM
This is actually a good issue that's been raised. I don't see why some admins are choosing to ignore it. ^o)

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
This is actually a good issue that's been raised. I don't see why some admins are choosing to ignore it. ^o)
Thank you. Maybe you need to start a protest against them. Only don't blame me if you get banned :X
or worse :skeleton:

Ghazalah
11-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Only don't blame me if you get banned
or worse
If someone gets banned for voicing their views, which isn't insulting anyone, then this forum needs a shake up on the rules.

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
If someone gets banned for voicing their views, which isn't insulting anyone, then this forum needs a shake up on the rules.
It was a joke. Of course that won't happen, unless your 'views' happen to go against forum rules or attack Islam in any way. :hmm:

جوري
11-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Who's sober enough amongst the ladies to govern without emotion? *evil grin* think about it while brushing your teeth ;D.. I do nominate sr. Insaanah and think she should make a full leap ... She's grounded and mature and not power hungry nor is she into pranks or outbursts of emotions *cough* 

AabiruSabeel
11-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Weren't there threads like this before? Something like http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...phi-admin.html

We had one sister SM for a very long time but unfortunately she had to leave. The new mods don't stay active for long.

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
nor is she into pranks
*Looks innocent*

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 09:50 PM
I like this post from that thread..

format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
You're maybe forgetting that the other admins are in fact sisters in disguise, Not wanting be terrorised by those who promote the view with violence that women should not be leaders.

AabiruSabeel
11-02-2011, 09:52 PM
^Oh why were they so freaked out yesterday then?

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Because they haven't seen through your disguises yet. Give it time.. *evil laugh*

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 10:05 PM
OK in case anyone gets the wrong idea.. this wasn't my idea and I'm fine just as I am. Really.

GuestFellow
11-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Salaam,

Someone make me a moderator. I'll be very strict.

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Who said that that's how they choose? :skeleton:

جوري
11-02-2011, 10:45 PM
I don't care either way so I am not voting..

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-02-2011, 10:53 PM

GuestFellow
11-02-2011, 11:04 PM

Who said that that's how they choose? :skeleton:
So how do they choose? Does it involve some sort of ritual or a food eating contest? :/

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 11:06 PM
So how do they choose? Does it involve some sort of ritual or a food eating contest? :/
You don't want to know.. the nightmares still haunt me :skeleton: Few survive the dreaded 'initiation' :skeleton:

Salahudeen
11-02-2011, 11:37 PM
In defence of sis Aisha, she all ways moves my thread to the relevant section because I have a habit of posting it in the general section so I don't have to wait around for it to get approved so kudos to her in that aspect of moderating, I don't think anyone else noticed :hmm: as for having a female super mod, I think that should be decided by the current super mods. I don't see any reason to rebel and attempt to topple the current regime, things aren't that bad are they ;D

Darth Ultor
11-02-2011, 11:57 PM
A female dictator? Allah help us all :D. I' joking, I'm all for it.

Innocent Soul
11-03-2011, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
I third that!
I fourth that!

There should be a 'dislike' button for posts like this <_<
Sister you can use negative reps :)

Do you people really want him running this forum?
No,I really don't want him to even be a member .

*whispers* maybe I am going to get banned by him :nervous:. I am not afraid of him :shade:.

Insaanah and think she should make a full leap ...
She is quite good for this place.

جوري
11-03-2011, 02:53 AM
She is quite good for this place.
I agree..

However I must say I don't like any undercurrent that hints at a war of the sexes --can't we all just get along?

It doesn't make a difference in my book who's red or green or yellow & I think the most wise of all walk unnoticed the intrigue of 'LI' the mysterious mod not the forum!
Otherwise I'd rather someone non-emotive, mature and objective I don't like reviling others in a show of solidarity with the sisterhood .. We all do different things well and should just embrace our strengths

Iconodule
11-03-2011, 02:57 AM
I nominate BlueBell

جوري
11-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the early death!

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
In defence of sis Aisha, she all ways moves my thread to the relevant section because I have a habit of posting it in the general section so I don't have to wait around for it to get approved so kudos to her in that aspect of moderating,
I was considering giving out infractions for that very crime next time someone did that.. don't think me too nice :X

Everyone else:
Please don't take this seriously, LI is being run brilliantly as it is, we don't need to change anything. I myself would recommend someone else for the SM job because more power= more responsibility! Being a lowly Moderator is hard enough as it is:exhausted
Therefore bear in mind that this probably won't happen- and I don't think any of the staff will mind if it doesn't :)
By all means continue with this thread <<now that's something i don't say often! :skeleton: as long as it makes the Reds and Blues feel a little anxious :p

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Test User and Aardvark should not be allowed to vote >_> That's cheating.

جوري
11-03-2011, 03:12 AM
Aisha rid us of icondule & alphariass and you've my vote :p

AabiruSabeel
11-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Poor Aardvark doesn't know whether it has to vote yes or no. It voted for both the options.

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Some friends they turned out to be! :cry: Imagine using poor Aardvark for your own gain.. the poor thing imsad

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-03-2011, 07:32 AM
:lol: who made the changes to the poll. ;D

Ramadhan
11-03-2011, 08:09 AM
None from the current purple mods
Even Luke Skywalker needed sometime to become a Jedi :hmm:

marwen
11-03-2011, 08:22 AM
<Dictatorship-Statement>
. I think the right decision is to add another Male Super-Mod, to thwart these rebels :raging:
. I nominate Ramadhan and Hamza.
</Dictatorship-Statement>

Ramadhan
11-03-2011, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
<Dictatorship-Statement>
. I think the right decision is to add another Male Super-Mod, to thwart these rebels :raging:
. I nominate Ramadhan and Hamza.
</Dictatorship-Statement>
Stop rekindling my inner dictatorships!
^o)

Ramadhan
11-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Some friends they turned out to be! :cry: Imagine using poor Aardvark for your own gain.. the poor thing imsad
Poor thing?
Aardvark??
:skeleton:

And Zak voted "no" several times? :nervous:

Endymion
11-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Sister if you help us purples(modetators) topple the despot dictator reds (admins) then we will help your cause.

Ahlan wa Sahlan Ameer-ul-LI

What will be my position in your government,Sir ^o)

(Dreaming of playing with Dinars and ruling over the poors of LI.Man,why dont i become the Super lady

Who are Ayesha and Afifa eh ....

Why shouldn't I ban all those asking for more powers? :hmm: Didn't someone just say banning is fun? :ermm:

*ignores the first post*

Who's sober enough amongst the ladies to govern without emotion? *evil grin* think about it while brushing your teeth ;D.. I do nominate sr. Insaanah and think she should make a full leap ... She's grounded and mature and not power hungry nor is she into pranks or outbursts of emotions *cough* 

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
The new mods don't stay active for long.
Thats not "Always" true rather a good reason to keep the girls quiet,Respected Admin :hiding:

OK in case anyone gets the wrong idea.. this wasn't my idea and I'm fine just as I am. Really.

Ayeshaaaa...........Grrrr :raging:

Salaam,

But I will not accept a Burger as a SM :skeleton:

I don't care either way so I am not voting..

:w:
Now look at this :raging: We have traitors and black sheeps among us :mad:

format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
And your point is :?

Everyone else:
Please don't take this seriously, LI is being run brilliantly as it is, we don't need to change anything. I myself would recommend someone else for the SM job because more power= more responsibility! Being a lowly Moderator is hard enough as it is:exhausted
Therefore bear in mind that this probably won't happen- and I don't think any of the staff will mind if it doesn't :)
By all means continue with this thread <<now that's something i don't say often! :skeleton: as long as it makes the Reds and Blues feel a little anxious :p
Just come to SS,i have to talk to you :anger:

None from the current purple mods :exhausted
Translation:The sister that has something like "Fairy tale" in her dp would be perfect for this job :p :hiding:

Snowflake
11-03-2011, 09:14 AM
This thread gave me the giggles. Some really funny comments masha Allah. I won't nominate anyone so's not to offend the rest lol. But I pray Allah makes this forum a source of knowledge for whoever wanders this way, and makes it good for our world and hereafter. Ameen.

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Just come to SS,i have to talk to you
*gulps*

One reason to have a female super mod/admin... we don't cheat when it comes to votes! This is nothing but a cunning plan to make LI look like a democracy when in fact it's the exact opposite! Can't believe you people are ok with that. :hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-03-2011, 10:10 AM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I just want to say, i am not too bothered about the whole mod thing either whether it's bro or sis and i agree with sis Bluebell..The forum seems to be running well by the current mods/admins etc etc alhamdulilaah.

By all means my only intention was to support the sis. sorry if that sounds all weird like i'm supporting some sort of petition or something big :\

format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
But I pray Allah makes this forum a source of knowledge for whoever wanders this way, and makes it good for our world and hereafter. Ameen.
Aameen.

جوري
11-03-2011, 10:28 AM

*gulps*

One reason to have a female super mod/admin... we don't cheat when it comes to votes! This is nothing but a cunning plan to make LI look like a democracy when in fact it's the exact opposite! Can't believe you people are ok with that. :hmm:
we don't have a democracy here, we have a shura system and we have talked it out amongst ourselves no? even had a couple of non-Muslims on the counsel to sabotage it as usual.. :p

جوري
11-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Now look at this We have traitors and black sheeps among us
I don't want to topple the current regime.. :p

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 10:46 AM
we don't have a democracy here, we have a shura system and we have talked it out amongst ourselves no? even had a couple of non-Muslims on the counsel to sabotage it as usual..
Not you as well! imsad This is how convincing they are... I worry for our future imsad They've even managed to make some of our most respected members believe them..

جوري
11-03-2011, 10:47 AM

Not you as well! imsad This is how convincing they are... I worry for our future imsad They've even managed to make some of our most respected members believe them..
"Et tu, Brute?" :skeleton:

جوري
11-03-2011, 10:55 AM
I am on this website much too early .. that can't be good for the soul.. too much sensory stimuli at 6:48 am :p
I would be on board Aisha if there were a clever scheme in place & by that I don't mean a prank.. I really must have some Mongolian blood in me.. I feel blood thirsty more days than not and women just don't satisfy that lust for blood & when they do there's gore it isn't clean at all.. Don't get me wrong they have their own sort of cunning otherwise but it is just not the same too much scheming and devising when I prefer the Calvary on horseback..;D

Endymion
11-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey,i voted in support of FSM.Where is my vote :blind:

marwen
11-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey,i voted in support of FSM.Where is my vote
what is FSM ? do you mean Flying Spaghetty Machine ?

Innocent Soul
11-03-2011, 11:31 AM
I can't believe it some admins are so smart and treacherous :raging:. I voted yes but after sometime I see my name in 'No,please?' list. Someone edited the poll because there were many votes for yes :D but now they edited there are more votes for no :skeleton:.

^o) I don't know why I could not even vote after the changes imsad.

This is gender discrimination :unsure:. When we were going to win you said that the match was not fair :mmokay:.

I will not let the deeds of any doer among you go to waste, male or female-you are both the same in that respect. Those who have left their homes and were driven from their homes, and [who] suffered harm in My Way and fought and were killed, I will erase their bad actions and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, as a reward from Allah. The best of all rewards is with Allah.
(Surah Al 'Imran: 195)

*Sister only* Don't worry, Allah if is the most Just and remember if we don't get justice here inshallalh we will get justice on the day of judgement : )

جوري
11-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Ne sois pas triste Aisha.. :p Chanter et puis rire!

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-03-2011, 12:07 PM
It's probably Female Super Moderator.

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-03-2011, 12:07 PM
I think this should be moved to puzzles and Humor section. :p

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Ne sois pas triste Aisha
oh believe me.. I'm not :p

جوري
11-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Then change that blue mood I feel like choking him..

marwen
11-03-2011, 12:10 PM
It's probably Female Super Moderator.
now that's more unrealistic

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 12:12 PM
now that's more irrealistic
No such word... so I'm going to assume you meant realistic!

marwen
11-03-2011, 12:14 PM
^ unrealistic. edit hahaha

Kabeer
11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
I actually cant tell who is joking and who isnt :S

Peace

Endymion
11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Its actually "Flying Spaghetti Monster :grumbling I ping him to come and eat all those who oppose our point of view ^o)
format_quote Originally Posted by Kabeer
I actually cant tell who is joking and who isnt :S

Peace
I am "Not" Joking :skeleton:

Samiun
11-03-2011, 02:27 PM
:sl: stop changing the polls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Endymion
11-03-2011, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: stop changing the polls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Listen to hiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :enough!:

MartyrX
11-03-2011, 02:29 PM
I was hoping for a "yes" option.

Endymion
11-03-2011, 02:31 PM
BTW I started that thread.Its my right to know who is playing with the poll options ^o)

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
I was hoping for a "yes" option.
Oh, but you must have missed it. The 'not sure', 'No, Please?:(' and 'Doesn't matter either way' were 'yes' options till someone changed them :P
BTW I started that thread.Its my right to know who is playing with the poll options
I think we all have a shrewd idea..

IB-Staff
11-03-2011, 02:47 PM
BTW I started that thread.Its my right to know who is playing with the poll options ^o)
But you weren't the one who started the poll. :hmm:

Endymion
11-03-2011, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
But you weren't the one who started the poll.

Who Hijacked my thread :grumbling

Endymion
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Evil Inside :/:

Sounds like there is something fishy ^o)

~Raindrop~
11-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Sounds like there is something fishy
Don't argue with him.. you'll live to regret it :skeleton:

Endymion
11-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Threatening Endy ^o)

Haya emaan
11-03-2011, 04:33 PM
seems like i m very late.....^o)

Cabdullahi
11-03-2011, 10:10 PM
We desperately need sisters to jump off a cliff this weekend since the brothers did it last week

it wouldn't be fair otherwise

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-04-2011, 04:07 AM
What has happened to the poll! there was a 'yes' option until yesterday...:ermm: Should we take 'Doesn't matter either way' as yes then? :p:

marwen
11-04-2011, 07:25 AM
The icon next to the option "Not sure" :unsure: reminds me of someone.

Haya emaan
11-04-2011, 10:23 AM
seems like some one(?) is playing with the poll.. poll again edited.. i remember they were 4 options yesterday (even after editing) ^o)

Endymion
11-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Just let me know who is playing with the poll and i'll better deal with it.

Haya emaan
11-04-2011, 10:41 AM
whom do you suspect:p

Endymion
11-04-2011, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
We desperately need sisters to jump off a cliff this weekend since the brothers did it last week

it wouldn't be fair otherwise
What has happened to the poll! there was a 'yes' option until yesterday...:ermm: Should we take 'Doesn't matter either way' as yes then? :p:

format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
whom do you suspect:p
We dont have freedom of speech in this matter :skeleton:

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Looks like The Elite doesn't want sisters to run this place. :p:

Endymion
11-04-2011, 06:41 PM
We Want A Female Super Mod! Please?
Please :skeleton:

Endy is a chooser not beggar,excuse me ^o)

جوري
11-04-2011, 06:43 PM

This is hilarious.. I am familiar with those facial expressions lol

~Raindrop~
11-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Dear Mr. Poll Editor,

You seem to have forgotten to include a 'd' and the end of the word 'understand' when you decided to edit the poll. A tiny mistake, no doubt caused by annoyance at the boldness of certain members.

Endymion
11-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Sounds like he really dont understand English :D

Poor thief bahahaha..... good find,Ayesha :thumbs_up

جوري
11-04-2011, 06:54 PM
or maybe s/he's making a point by leaving the D out? :p

~Raindrop~
11-04-2011, 06:56 PM
or maybe s/he's making a point by leaving the D out?
Definitely a he :p

Endymion
11-04-2011, 07:14 PM
You are talking about a member of "LI Staff" right :Evil:

Did i mention anyone's name :unsure:

Innocent Soul
11-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Definitely a he :p
True! :thumbs_up A she would never change this poll three times :blind:.

Ramadhan
11-05-2011, 12:35 AM
This uprising seems to be very short-lived.

~Raindrop~
11-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Or.. they could be plotting and planning new ways to get what they want whilst everyone's guard is down..

Did I just say that out loud? :X

جوري
11-05-2011, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
This uprising seems to be very short-lived.
Fried chicken might help boost the morale of the troops!

Iconodule
11-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Fried chicken might help boost the morale of the troops!

جوري
11-05-2011, 01:30 AM
^^^ haha classic I love seeing fat turds down food ... Wherever did you find a pix with chicken? We're so accustomed to tubby westerners downing all things pig...

Best,

$tranger
11-05-2011, 07:53 AM
:-\ isn't this thread in the wrong section?

Thread moved to: Puzzels & Humour section. Mods-do your job ^o)

Innocent Soul
11-05-2011, 08:25 AM
^ Yeah, right it should me moved.

Yeah, a She would never change the poll three times and not mess it up.
^o) You just repeated whatever I said :unsure:. Just added mess it up. I know who is he who did this :/:.

جوري
11-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Yea, a She would never change the poll three times and not mess it up. :hmm: ....
It's a woman's prerogative no? They don't have such problems in communist regions.. it really cuts down on the wait line for Starbucks err Redbux

IslamicRevival
12-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Ive noticed 'LI Staff', 'Moderator' and 'Test User' have voted NO ;D
Some vote rigging going on here lol :)

Seriously though, Im suprised Sister Bluebell isnt a Mod or a 'super mod' yet

Beardo
12-23-2011, 08:15 PM
I remember when I first joined IslamicBoard, I told the staff that my wife and I would be the Head Admins. Sorta like the King and Queen? :p But that was not well-received by the staff...

Anyhow, I think a female supermod would actually do some good for this forum. If not, I say we dress Abu Ya7ya in a hot pink abaya and make him the first fe-male admin! :raging:

~Raindrop~
12-23-2011, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
If not, I say we dress Abu Ya7ya in a hot pink abaya and make him the first fe-male admin!
Now come on Rasheedah, you know you just want him to retaliate by making YOU dress in that lovely pink abayah!

It's ok. Just admit it, I'm sure you'll stop feeling so misunderstood.

جوري
12-23-2011, 08:28 PM
I get a terrible itch to beat people in pink Abayas I can't help it & especially so when their name is rashida

Beardo
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM

Now come on Rasheedah, you know you just want him to retaliate by making YOU dress in that lovely pink abayah!

It's ok. Just admit it, I'm sure you'll stop feeling so misunderstood.
:exhausted Oh yes. Pink abayas are just my thing.

I get a terrible itch to beat people in pink Abayas I can't help it & especially so when their name is rashida
x________x In that case, nevermind. We'll just stick zAk in a pink abaya and name him Rashida, though. It'd be good revenge for all the times he's zAk attacked me.

جوري
12-24-2011, 12:08 AM

x________x In that case, nevermind. We'll just stick zAk in a pink abaya and name him Rashida, though. It'd be good revenge for all the times he's zAk attacked me.
:lol: I can't do that to him, he's a most respected brother..but for some reason I have no problems doing it to you

~Raindrop~
12-24-2011, 12:10 AM
We'll just stick zAk in a pink abaya and name him Rashida...
Can't we call him zAkiyyah? Or zAkirah? Sounds better.

Then just make him stand outside the SS door... *evil grin*

But wait..
I can't do that to him, he's a most respected brother
:/:

peace_maker
12-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Should I vote for 'No, please?' as a yes? ^o)

Ramadhan
12-26-2011, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Seriously though, Im suprised Sister Bluebell isnt a Mod or a 'super mod' yet
Unlike me who can't pass up any chance to unleash my inner dictatorship, sister Bluebell was offered the job and declined.

Muezzin
12-26-2011, 03:27 PM
What's all this about pink abayas?

GuestFellow
05-15-2012, 08:18 PM
I think female moderators are more prone to tantrums.

Qurratul Ayn
05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I think female moderators are more prone to tantrums.
:salamext:

I'm sure they will be fine.

It will be great to have a Sister as a Super Moderator!!!

:salamext:

BadOlPuttyTat
05-15-2012, 09:10 PM
I think people are just afraid that some overly emotional bossy female will become a SM. Men get angry and bring forth hate but when women get angry they bring forth hell. As a wise man once told me...
"Hell have no fury like a woman scorned"
Couldnt agree more :statisfie. Stay away from Asian women specifically though, they are known for doing some pretty mean things :p

Beardo
05-15-2012, 11:10 PM
I think we need Sister Jawharah back. Let's try to convince her to join the staff again.

SISTER JAWHARAH, where you at? We need you. The Forum is calling upon your noble services and assistance.

CosmicPathos
05-16-2012, 12:12 AM
tragic, why dont you become a female super mod? At times I've had difficutly ascertaining if I was talking to a brother or a sister.

FREAK-A-ZOID
05-16-2012, 01:12 PM
I think we need Sister Jawharah back. Let's try to convince her to join the staff again.

SISTER JAWHARAH, where you at? We need you. The Forum is calling upon your noble services and assistance.
You have to highlight the quotes now, that's just weird...

I'll let jawharah know that shes needed

But I think she's busy feeding her cows on farmville.....

GuestFellow
05-16-2012, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
At times I've had difficutly ascertaining if I was talking to a brother or a sister.
You're funny.

Muhaba
05-16-2012, 05:28 PM
i think that the poll should include a "none of the above" option as none of them suits me.

as for FMS, i don't see why we can't have one. this isn't a country, just an organization. and just as we can have female CEOs so we can have female super mods, i think.

if management is worried about sinning, they should do istikhara first.

AabiruSabeel
05-16-2012, 05:33 PM
We had a female super moderator since 18 April 2005 until she resigned to feed her cows on farmville.

format_quote Originally Posted by FREAK-A-ZOID
But I think she's busy feeding her cows on farmville.....
If you all can convince her to join again then we are more than glad to have her back on the team.

Alpha Dude
05-16-2012, 05:51 PM
What is FSM? :?
Flying spaghetti monster.

BlissfullyJaded
05-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Um. Wow. The only reason I'm posting here is to clear my tarnished reputation. I do not feed cows on FarmVille. I zabiha'd every single cows I ever saw there. Can't believe anybody would believe a freak-a-zoid tho. imsad

And the idea of a pink abaya grosses me out. Sounds like a perfect punishment. :skeleton:

FREAK-A-ZOID
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlissfullyJaded
Um. Wow. The only reason I'm posting here is to clear my tarnished reputation. I do not feed cows on FarmVille. I zabiha'd every single cows I ever saw there. Can't believe anybody would believe a freak-a-zoid tho. imsad

And the idea of a pink abaya grosses me out. Sounds like a perfect punishment. :skeleton:
No no, I've got it all wrong, sorry sister, you do not feed cows on farmville, you breed the piggies, there!! You're reputation is now in tact.

Oh and message from zAk: he said he'd love to share the pink abaya with brother Beardo and all the other brothers.

And also we don't really need any more mods. And that poll is strange.

~Raindrop~
05-16-2012, 09:32 PM
One more vote in favour of Jawharah resuming her former position of Supermod :P

(sorry Jawwy, had to be done! :hiding:)

BlissfullyJaded
05-16-2012, 11:49 PM
That is disgusting, freak-a-zoid. I don't play Farmville at all. And btw, you deserve that ugly pink color for the public abuse and humiliation you put me through.

format_quote Originally Posted by FREAK-A-ZOID
And also we don't really need any more mods.
Finally something sensible from you. This is a milestone moment for you, hopefully you retain the sensibility from this point on.

You should be sorry Aisha. Really, really, really sorry. Just wait.

Muslim Woman
05-17-2012, 01:42 AM

where is the Yes option ?

Endymion
05-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Whats the deal with pink members ^o)

Sounds like a divine punishment for annoying a noble creature :p :giggling:

Haya emaan
05-17-2012, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
where is the Yes option ?
there was a yes option but then 'some people' afraid of "female power" ate it...:skeleton:

Muhammad
05-17-2012, 06:54 PM

Jazakumullahu khayran for sharing your thoughts... just for the record we are not against having female supermods as we have had a few in the past. Let us put this matter to rest now Insha'Allaah. Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!