/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Were The Muslims Sold Out by Puppet Monarchs?

Abz2000
11-02-2011, 04:12 PM
dunno if it reads a bit obvious like a scam email - but could it have been a sell-out agreement?

An ancient document has revealed how Sultan Abdul Aziz, the founder of Saudi Arabia assured Britain of creating a Jewish state on Palestinian lands, a news report says.

The document, expose the deep commitment of first Saudi King to the United Kingdom and his assurance to British authorities to give Palestine to the Jews.

The controversial document, written as a notice to then British delegate Major General Sir Percy Zachariah Cox, is yet another proof of Saudi royal family's hostile approach to the Palestinian nation.

"I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I conceded and acknowledged a thousand times to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to the poor Jews or even to non-Jews, and I will never ever violate their [the UK] orders," read the note signed by King Abdul Aziz.

The note also expose the extent of Saudi royals' fidelity to the UK government.

Britain used to attaché great importance to Saudi Arabia in 1930s, as it was located along the shortest seaway to India and Australia throughout the Red Sea and shortest air route to the east. Saudi Arabia was also close to the main British motor route and oil pipeline between Iraq and Palestine through Transjordan.

The ruling of Al Saud family also added to the importance of Saudi Arabia for Britain, as the UK believed ibn-e Saud kings could greatly influence the Arab countries.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/208014.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-07-2011, 08:24 PM
bump, bump ----

Jedi_Mindset
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Yup, after the fall of the ottoman empire the west placed puppets(Al-saud family) to rule what we now know as Saudi-arabia. With a dictatorship. Not only in KSA tough, all countries of the middle east are ruled by puppets ;)

جوري
11-07-2011, 09:39 PM
This the al-saud folks are remnants of Banu Quryzaah, walhi someone should look into their ancestry.
the document says that they're indeed to give Palestine to the Jews.. but Palestine belongs to Muslims not to some unscrupulous 'elite'

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
It's very possible.

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 02:56 AM
i never thought of that - there must be many of them who just morphed and continued their intrigues from the shadows

جوري
11-08-2011, 03:38 AM
^^ you seem to do excellent research I wouldn't be surprised if one day you found something about their ancestry .. they seem treacherous by nature.

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:21 AM
And lookey here what I found, they're indeed of Jewish descent-- will look for more

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:23 AM

They're the Jews of khyber

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:32 AM
a little about banu qaynuqa, the ancestors of the current Al-Saud family

Iconodule
11-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Unless the Saudis actually practice Judaism, I don't see how this alleged descent carries much meaning, unless you want to argue that descendents of Jews are genetically predisposed to nefarious conspiracies.

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iconodule
Unless the Saudis actually practice Judaism, I don't see how this alleged descent carries much meaning, unless you want to argue that descendents of Jews are genetically predisposed to nefarious conspiracies.
The meaning is summed up in the first post.. do you otherwise have a reading comprehension & deductive reasoning impediment?

best,

Iconodule
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

The meaning is summed up in the first post.. do you otherwise have a reading comprehension & deductive reasoning impediment?
Yes, I'm very simple. Please be patient, talk slowly, and use small words with me. I'm trying to understand what the alleged "Jewish descent" and the Banu Qurayzah have to do with this.

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes, I'm very simple. Please be patient, talk slowly, and use small words with me. I'm trying to understand what the alleged "Jewish descent" and the Banu Qurayzah have to do with this.
Then enroll in some basic vocational course & keep the hell away from us, we're not here to be patient or teach you anything, if you don't get it then don't gauge the topic all together!

best,

SFatima
11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
You don't have to be a Jew to be nefarious, it doesn't have to be that way, as long as people have similar nefarious motives and agendas, they can belong to any race or group and be united over their mutual interests, which can range from global domination to mass murder to economic monopolization to anything.

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
You don't have to be a Jew to be nefarious, it doesn't have to be that way, as long as people have similar nefarious motives and agendas, they can belong to any race or group and be united over their mutual interests, which can range from global domination to mass murder to economic monopolization to anything.
This my dear sis is what we call leading questions & ready made conclusions.. He wants to hijack the thread and have it go in a particular direction. I wouldn't humor him!

Iconodule
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM
I agree. So why do we need to invent theories about the Saudis being descendents of Banu Qurayzah?

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:58 PM

It isn't theories.. & it isn't banu quryzah rather banu qanyunqa .. do you read and watch everything before you write or just came to mark the spot with your all too frequent micturate?

best,

Iconodule
11-08-2011, 05:01 PM

it isn't banu quryzah rather banu qanyunqa
This the al-saud folks are remnants of Banu Quryzaah, walhi someone should look into their ancestry.
But all the same I defer to your peerless YouTube scholarship.

جوري
11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
But all the same I defer to your peerless YouTube scholarship.
I am well aware of what I'd written, and it has evolved from a speculation to a very strong possibility, you catching on last minute with a quip makes you none the wiser, just cements your gadfly status. As for scholarship, well my God, a guy who gets his through a cesspool is really in no position to question where others do their research!

best,

SFatima
11-08-2011, 05:09 PM
FULL MEMBER CAUTIONARY POST *

PEACE OUT GUYS :omg: *

You both could be right, I'll read more over this.

Even I have strong jewish racial linkages , and trust me I am not all that smart ,cunning and manipulative, well I only want to rule the world and bring peace and prosperity :D

:p:

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 05:12 PM
^lol - that's true, they were at one time the believers - until they followed their rabbis and rejected the prophets,
it's just the plots and intrigues they have engaged in for the past few centuries (since babylon) that has got people real worried.

جوري
11-08-2011, 05:21 PM
FULL MEMBER CAUTIONARY POST *

PEACE OUT GUYS :omg: *

You both could be right, I'll read more over this.

Even I have strong jewish racial linkages , and trust me I am not all that smart ,cunning and manipulative, well I only want to rule the world and bring peace and prosperity :D

:p:
& My great aunt was a Jewess from Morocco who so stayed though she married a Muslim to her dying day.. This post isn't about Judaism as I have also linked another vid. to Jews unhappy with the current state of affairs, this is about the intentions and dealings of the so-called Saudi royals.
That character icondule is just petty, believes by bringing everything down to a low common denominator to a platform where he stands alone he can somehow undermine the validity of said claims dismiss them as theories or mere 'antisemitism' although he won't outwardly use the terms with us.. since let's face it, you'd first have to be Semitic to claim antisemitism, and especially so when addressing 'Semites' Semitism is a race not a religion.

SFatima
11-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Exactly abz2000. Basically the other essence of what bluebell is trying to say, I think, is that Muslims were admonished in their book through the word of Allah swt about Not to follow the Jewish way of practising religion ( exclusive& special rules and relaxations/benefits for the rich/rulers, religion became a racial privilege to them, they used their authority to smartly fool all the others) OR follow the ways of the Nasarah ( the christians) who always took heavy influence from the lost people ( Lost: who lost out on religion completely, changed it to the extent that it was unrecognizable).

So, This same pattern of playing around with religion and inventing new stuff in it, for personal gratification or self interests was initially a practice of Earlier nations which were sent the divine guidance, and this is how they mishandled it, and That is why the final message was sent, in order to DISTINGUISH, the mistakes the earlier people made, and how we, as muslims could avoid doing the same. Thats is why Quran is also called the Furqan, the book which does the farq; which distinguishes.

Again I will read more on this to know if race played a part in this.

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 05:47 PM
first of - let's make it clear that this has nothing o do with anti-semitism - since many muslims are semites too,
what is weird though is that since the babylonian captivity - they morphed into something totally unrecognisable and 'm sure iconodule would agree that the majority were quick to follow their misguided rabbis in spite of the truth staring them in the faces - and the chief priests were in the hands of the pagans and did their utmost to lead people away from following Jesus (pbuh) when he came to them with obvious signs that even a child would understand.

scroll over the asterisks and try to make sense of it:
They followed what the Satans recited/chanted against the kingdom of Solomon:
the disbelievers were, not Solomon, but the Satans, teaching people sorcery,
and such things as came down at ***Babylon*** to the two angels Harut and Marut.
But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: “We are only for trial; so do not disbelieve.”
They learned from them the means to cause separation between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s leave.
And they learned what harmed them, not what benefited them.
And they knew that the buyers of (sorcery) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter.
And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!
If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!
Quran 2:102-103

notice how they call it “temple of Solomon” when the believers in God and followers of the previous prophets never used such words?

The word “temple” dates to about the ***6th century BCE***.
(wiki the term)

The Babylonian captivity (or Babylonian exile) was the period in Jewish history during which the Jews of the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylon
—conventionally ***586–538 BCE***.

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon commonly known as the Knights Templar, the Order of the Temple.

The main series of Crusades occurred between ***1095 and 1291***

Kabbalah/Kabala is a discipline and school of thought concerned with the esoteric aspect of Rabbinic Judaism.
It was systematized in ***11th-13th century*** Hachmei Provence (***Southern France***) and Spain.

DeMolay International (also known as the Order of DeMolay) derives its name from
Jacques DeMolay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar.
prominent member:
William “Bill” Clinton Politician 42nd President of the United States
Categories: Masonic Youth organizations

Jacques de Molay (c. 1240/1250 – March 1314[1]) was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar
Jacques de Molay’s goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades.
Philip had him burned at the stake on an island in the River Seine **in Paris**.

i'm CERTAIN you will agree iconodule that there are "jews" who are NOT JEWS - BUT DO LIE.
it's their nature to feign practice of a religion for political and other occult gains,

watch upto 1min 50s - please avoid the rest - for the sake of your souls

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 3:8-10

i'm not saying i'm certain that the sauds are qaynuqa - but facts show that they played an active part in dismantling what remained of the Islamic state and have allied with the fake jews (zionists/ashkenazis) instead of Islam.
and all these parties have one thing in common - they support anti-faith and pro "secular" governments.
you surely know that the zionist state is not a religious state..................

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 06:14 PM
did i scare you all off???

Amat Allah
11-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Astagfero Allah wa laa hawla wa laa qowata illa bellah Al 3aly Al 3atheem wa inaa lellahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

Ya Rabb Rah7mataka arjoo wa beka astagheeth Aslih sha2n hathihee Al Ummah...

Allahumma Ameen

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Salahudeen
11-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Who knows, but I'm really irritated by them. Some people view the saudi regime with rose tinted glasses and become upset at the slightest mention of them in a negative light as if they are really good pious people who are on sunnah. :hmm:

Here's some interesting stories if anyone's interested. :hmm:

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex

Royals flout puritanical laws to throw parties for young elite while religious police are forced to turn a blind eye

These Saudi students at a prayer event in Riyadh conform to the puritanical image of the country, but worldly pleasures are available behind closed doors to the very rich, WikiLeaks cables show. Photograph: Fahad Shadeed/Reuters
In what may prove a particularly incendiary cable, US diplomats describe a world of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll behind the official pieties of Saudi Arabian royalty.

Jeddah consulate officials described an underground Halloween party, thrown last year by a member of the royal family, which broke all the country's Islamic taboos. Liquor and prostitutes were present in abundance, according to leaked dispatches, behind the heavily-guarded villa gates.

The party was thrown by a wealthy prince from the large Al-Thunayan family. The diplomats said his identity should be kept secret. A US energy drinks company also put up some of the finance.

"Alcohol, though strictly prohibited by Saudi law and custom, was plentiful at the party's well-stocked bar. The hired Filipino bartenders served a cocktail punch using sadiqi, a locally-made moonshine," the cable said. "It was also learned through word-of-mouth that a number of the guests were in fact 'working girls', not uncommon for such parties."

The dispatch from the US partygoers, signed off by the consul in Jeddah, Martin Quinn, added: "Though not witnessed directly at this event, cocaine and hashish use is common in these social circles."

The underground party scene is "thriving and throbbing" in Saudi Arabia thanks to the protection of Saudi royalty, the dispatch said. But it is only available behind closed doors and for the very rich.

More than 150 Saudi men and women, most in their 20s and 30s, were at the party. The patronage of royalty meant the feared religious police kept a distance. Admission was controlled through a strict guest list. "The scene resembled a nightclub anywhere outside the kingdom: plentiful alcohol, young couples dancing, a DJ at the turntables and everyone in costume."

The dispatch said the bar featured a top shelf of well-known brands of liquor, the original contents reportedly replaced with sadiqi. On the black market, they reported, a bottle of Smirnoff vodka can cost 1,500 riyals (£250) compared with 100 riyals (£16) for the locally-made vodka.

In a venture into Saudi sociology, the diplomats explained why they thought their host was so attached to Nigerian bodyguards, some of whom were working on the door. "Most of the prince's security forces were young Nigerian men. It is common practice for Saudi princes to grow up with hired bodyguards from Nigeria or other African nations who are of similar age and who remain with the prince well into adulthood. The lifetime spent together creates an intense bond of loyalty"

The cable claimed it was easy for would-be partygoers to find a patron out of more than 10,000 princes in the kingdom. Some are "royal highnesses" with direct descent from King Abdul Aziz, while others are "highnesses" from less direct branches.

One young Saudi told the diplomat that big parties were a recent trend. Even a few years ago, he said, the only weekend activity was "dating" among small groups who met inside the homes of the rich. Some of the more opulent houses in Jeddah feature basement bars, discos and clubs. One high-society Saudi said: "The increased conservatism of our society over these past years has only moved social interaction to the inside of people's homes."

Gay Saudi prince who beat his manservant to death is jailed for life... then we'll probably offer him asylum

A gay Saudi prince has been jailed for life today with a minimum term of 20 years for beating and strangling his servant to death in the culmination of a campaign of 'sadistic' abuse.
Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud was found guilty at the Old Bailey of murdering Bandar Abdulaziz in a 'brutal' assault at their five-star hotel suite.
The prince was fuelled by champagne and 'sex on the beach' cocktails when he bit the 32-year-old hard on both cheeks during the attack in February.
It was also revealed he could seek asylum upon release, because homosexuality is punishable by death in his home country.

They had just returned from a Valentine's Day night out when Saud launched the ferocious assault.
When he was arrested he at first wrongly believed he had diplomatic immunity but his special status as a Saudi royal could not save him from British justice.
The 34-year-old, a member of one of the world's richest and most powerful dynasties, was found guilty of murder by the jury after just one hour and 35 minutes of deliberation.
The sentence means end to his luxury playboy lifestyle, funded by his wealthy family, in which he dined in fine restaurants and secretly entertained gay escorts in his plush hotel room.

Convicted: Gay killer Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud was fuelled on Champagne and 'sex on the beach' cocktails when he attacked his servant
Sentencing him today, Mr Justice Bean said: 'It is very unusual for a prince to be in the dock on a murder charge.
'No-one in this country is above the law.

'It would be wrong for me to sentence you either more severely or more leniently because of your membership of the Saudi royal family.'
The prince, standing in the dock with his arms crossed, showed no emotion as the sentence was handed down.
In court his lawyers had tried to cover up evidence of his homosexuality.

If he ever returns to his home country he faces the possibility of execution - not because of the killing but because being gay is a capital offence there.
Before the trial, the Foreign Office warned the royal could be prosecuted by his family under sharia law for causing them 'shame'.
It confirmed he would be 'entitled to apply for asylum' if he was deemed at risk after being released from jail.
Under human rights laws, a prisoner cannot be deported to a country allowing the death penalty unless assurances have been made to prevent the execution.
The murder of Mr Abdulaziz was the final act in a 'deeply abusive' master-servant relationship in which the prince carried out frequent attacks on his aide 'for his own personal gratification'.
Jurors heard that by the early hours of February 15, Mr Abdulaziz was left so worn down and injured - having suffered a 'cauliflower' ear and swollen eye from previous assaults - that he simply let Saud kill him without a fight.

The prince then spent hours on the phone to a mysterious contact in Saudi Arabia trying to work out how to cover up what he had done.
He calmly ordered two glasses of milk and bottled water on room service as he set about dragging the body into the bed and trying to clean up the blood.
It was only about 12 hours later, after chauffeur Abadi Abadella received a call from Saudi Arabia telling him to go to the hotel, that the body was discovered in room 312.

The prince claimed he had woken in the afternoon to find he could not revive his friend - now stiff with rigor mortis - and explained his injuries by saying he had been attacked and robbed of 3,000 euros in London's Edgware Road a few weeks before.
Detectives took him to the area to try to retrace the route but as they did so other officers were reviewing CCTV at the hotel - and found disturbing footage of Saud mercilessly attacking his aide in a lift on January 22.
When he was then taken to Paddington Green police station and arrested, Saudi officials tried to claim he had diplomatic immunity but this was scotched by a check of Foreign Office records.
Saud tried to cover up the true nature of his relationship with his servant, claiming they were 'friends and equals' but a porter at the £259-a-night Landmark Hotel where they were staying said Mr Abdulaziz was treated 'like a slave'.
The prince also claimed he was heterosexual and had a girlfriend in Saudi Arabia, but he had booked appointments with at least two male escorts and one gay masseur, and looked at hundreds of images of men on gay websites.

Photographs of Mr Abdulaziz in 'compromising' positions were on his phone.

Saud, who told detectives he was the grandson of the Saudi king, had denied killing his servant until shortly before the trial, before finally admitting that he had caused his death.
But jurors rejected a claim by his barrister John Kelsey-Fry QC that he was only guilty of manslaughter.
The prince was convicted of both murder and a second count of grievous bodily harm with intent relating to the attack in the lift.

full story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eat-death.html

islamica
11-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Here's something I got on it also, not sure where from since it's been ages.

The Saudi Regime: Its Legality and Achievements

A glance at History

A little over 64 years ago Abdul Aziz Aal Saud took advantage - in consort with the English - of the call of Sheikh Mohammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab to form his Saudi Kingdom in the Arabian peninsula.

After the entry of the Salafi movement into Makkah and its influence over it in 1925, Abdul Aziz began to realise the danger of this movement on his rule, particularly as they demanded continuation of Jihad in Jordan, Iraq, and Kuwait and reject the loyalty of Abdul Aziz to the British. Abdul Aziz then betrayed the Salafi movement and killed thousands of its best adherents.

Despite this open war against the invitee's to Islam, Abdul Aziz, and after him, his heirs, Faisal, Khaled, and Fahd - have not departed from the lie which says that there is an Islamic Kingdom applying the law of Allah. So what is the truth of these claims?

The legality of the Saudi regime

The Saudi regime has lost the most important card, which it used to take advantage of to maintain its existence, and this was the card of Islam. The claims of applying Shari'ah and defence of Islam have become empty, and no longer have any connection with the real situation.

The fallacy of these claims has been proven through:

1. Governing in accordance with man-made laws, and the legislature of these. Topping the black list is the passage of laws permitting interest based banks to increase their activities. This includes also a number of laws such as those for work and workers, the law for the Saudi Arabian army, and the law of the trade room, and others, which run contrary to the law of Allah.

2. The loyalty of the regime to the enemies of Islam such as the Jews, the Christians, and the atheists, and the regimes enmity towards Islam.

3. Resorting to secular laws with respect to its foreign policies, and the setting aside of the laws of Islam with respect to international relations.

They have achieved this knowing fully well that any of these is sufficient to take its propagator outside the fold of Islam.

Allah Most High said:

"Did you not see to those who claim that they have believed in what was revealed to you and what was revealed before you, wanting to rule according to Satan, and they had been ordered to reject him." [Qur’an 4:60]
Sheikh Abdul Rahman Ail Shaikh says in interpreting this verse: "Whoever calls towards other than the law of Allah and His Messenger, has departed from what the Messenger (peace and blessings upon him) came with, preferred something else over it, and made to Allah a partner in obedience, and has infringed what the Messenger (saws) came with, of what Allah Most High has commanded him:

"And judge between them with what Allah has revealed and do not follow their whims." [Qur’an 5:49]

So whoever infringes what Allah has commanded His Messenger (peace and blessings upon him) by ruling with other than what Allah has sent, or demands to follow his own whims has broken the collar of Islam and Iman from his neck, even if he claims to be a Muslim." [Fathul Majid Sharh Kitabul Tawhid page. 292]

Shaikh ul Islam Ibn Taymmya says: "It is known as a requirement of Islam, by consensus of all Muslims, that whoever wishes to follow other than Islam, and a law other than the one brought by Muhammad (saws) is a rejecter." [Majmou'ul fatawa vol. 12, page 524].

Allah Most High said:

"O you who have believed: do not take the Jews and the Christians as protecting friends, they are protecting friends of each other, and whoever amongst you takes them as protecting friends, he is of them. Truly Allah does not guide oppressing folk." [Qur’an 5:51]

Befriending the rejecters and succoring them against the Muslims is regarded as complete rejection of Islam. Shaikhul Islam Ibn Taymmya has mentioned this, as has Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab amongst the ten criteria, which breach Islam.

It becomes obvious from this that the Saudi regime does not differ from the other apostate regimes which dominate Muslim countries, even though it may attempt to fool people through applying some of the laws of Islam over the common people, in particular the laws entitled 'the personal laws'.

This is the prevailing situation with the regime of the Saud Dynasty. As for the achievements of the regime in the worldly sphere, we will discuss this without reservation.

What The Arabian Peninsula Has Suffered Under Saudi Rule

The administration of the Saud dynasty has failed in all areas and in the various fields.

On The Economic field:

Fahd, in a record period not exceeding 7 years was able to kill the national economic framework, and its huge financial reserves.

After the country being among the richest in the world, and after its reserves reaching 140 billion dollars, Saudia has become indebted to the tune of billions, with its citizens changing from having the greatest reserves to having the greatest debt.

Amongst the most important catalysts to this choking economic catastrophe:

Firstly: the failed policies, which led to a slide in the value of oil. It is known that the Saudi economy depends mainly on its huge oil reserves, making up 25% of world oil reserves. The price of oil began to slide since the first Gulf war between Iraq and Iran as the White House demanded an increase in oil production to force down the price of Iranian oil. This led to a steep decline in price, in that the price per barrel went from $45 to $30, until it reached its current low of $18 leading to annual losses amounting to billions of dollars.

Secondly: squandering of monetary reserves in compliance with American orders, as Fahd offered his ex-friend Saddam Hussain $25 billion during his war with Iran. Saudia also undertook most of the expenses of the second Gulf War, which was created by the United States to invade the Arabian Peninsula; the cost of this was estimated at $60 billion.

Thirdly: the theft of the Muslim Ummah's funds at the hands of thousands of princes belonging to the ruling family who draw tremendous salaries. The personal wealth of Fahd alone is estimated at $40 billion.

Fourthly: the question over future oil income by the United States of America and its Western partners, through trade deals having as a primary aim of rescuing the sliding Western economies. Examples of this include the deal with respect to the civil and military jet deals with America which cost around $40 billion, the purchase of 48 Tornado jets from Britain, knowing fully-well that Saudi does not possess the human resources to use the equipment she is purchasing. This became as obvious as the sun during the Gulf war.

All these reasons and some others led to the loss of the economy in a terrible way, forcing the regime to review its foreign debt repayment schedule, which it is finding itself unable to pay. Paying the interest alone on these debts has become a heavy burden on the country's budget.

Naturally, this economic catastrophe would not effect the lifestyle of the members of the ruling family. They leave it to the struggling public to face the results of the economic policies of the Saudi dynasty.

Then the Saudi dynasty took refuge in new methods to obtain liquid currency, by imposing additional taxes over electricity and the telephone without any explanation. The government also began to sell public assets to the citizens, the first amongst these being the sale of Saudi airlines.

The Saud Dynasty And The Social Situation:

The ruling family deals with crown land as well as private land as if these were their own personal property. The princes place their hands over vast areas of land, then they present these to their friends and supporters of leeches and hypocrites, not to mention the building of fantastic palaces which are spread in various parts of the country as well as outside it.

Look at the recent trip of Abdul Aziz Ibn Fahd to the Spanish seaside, accompanied by his large flotilla of servants, and airplanes which specialise in bringing the meals prepared in Parisian kitchens, and "other needs"!?!

This royal extravagance was accompanied with an organised effort to secularise the Muslim people and spread in their midst rejectionist ideas, and moral decadence. Amongst their evil tools is the media which busy's itself with all which incurs the wrath of Allah, to the television which grabs whatever may corrupt from the garbage of the world cinema, to the change of the education curriculum with what fits with controlling people and branding them, as they also send the best amongst their youth to the West where the roots of the Western mentality become planted in their souls.

This was accompanied with a huge laxity in security, leading to increase in thefts, muggings, and drugs in a manner never seen in that country. In addition to this, there has been an increase in unemployment amongst the graduates of universities and technical colleges to 30%.

The Foreign Policies Of The Regime, And Its Loyalty To The Christian West:

It suffices to state the following in this area:

1 - The second Gulf war: The Saudi regime opened the country to the Christian forces which made of the land of the peninsula a base to set forth and destroy the Iraqi people. Of the most important achievements of this war was the establishment of the New World Order under the leadership of America, not to mention the leaving behind of tens of thousands of fully armed American troops on the Arabian peninsula and in Gulf waters.

2 - Peace with "Israel": The regime sacrificed the primary concern of the Muslims - Palestine and the welfare of the Muslims living in it, thus complying with the orders of the New World Order, and giving their blessings to the operations of subservience and humiliation. Then they gave Yasser Arafat a financial reward amounting to $100 million in order to fulfill the mission which has been trusted to him, and eliminate the Islamic Jihad movements in Palestine. Then the regime extracted a ruling attributed to Shaikh Ibn Baz permitting peace with the Jews in order to give a fake approval to this treacherous activity.

Adding to this, other ignominious stances were taken as the regime stood beside the Communists and gave them money and arms in the latest war in Yemen; offering the apostate Algiers regime billions of dollars to continue to lengthen its resistance in the face of the Mujahideen; and prior to this, giving to the Soviet Union $4 billion to rescue its failing economy.

The Confrontation:

Two main reasons pushed the regime to enter an open confrontation with the Islamic movement:

1 - Orders of the New World Order to strike the corrective Islamic movements which now pose a danger to the policies of the United States in the Middle East, particularly with respect to what is connected to the 'peace' process, and the process of 'normalising', in addition to their 'nature' threatening the strategic interests of America with respect to oil.

2 - The sensing by the Saudi's of the danger of the corrective Islamic movement against their throne.

After a period of peace with it, the regime began to arrest hundreds of Imams, callers to Islam, and the youth who are known for their knowledge, piety, and righteousness. The arrests and imprisonment of the Muslims which has continued for more than a year are yet to halt.

Then the regime set a number of precedents closing the door to a number of benevolent and charitable organisations which had an effective role in helping the Muslims of Afghanistan, Bosnia, and other places.

The regime then decided to increase the stakes in a dangerous manner. It began to shed blood, as its criminal forces killed brother Abdullah AlHudhaifi - one of those who offered Jihad in Afghanistan - after torturing him, under the accusation of resisting arrest.

This new escalation comes to prove, not leaving any scope for doubt that the apostate regime will stop at nothing to remain in power.

As for us, we have complete faith in Allah, Exalted and Glorified, and with the leaders of the Islamic movements on the Arabian Peninsula who fully understand when a full confrontation must begin which will eject the treacherous apostate Saud dynasty regime, and raise the banner of Tawheed (no god except Allah) as a true flag for a people who live according to the revelations. "On that day, the faithful will be happy, with the victory from Allah, He succours whom He wills, and He is the Sublime, the Merciful".

جوري
11-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Fox news the biggest spewer of anti-Islamic rhetoric is owned by Murdoch and ibn Talal a Saudi prince.. he uses Muslim money (yes our money) for certainly our natural resources are not meant to be owned by kings to spew lies and B.S about us and have us persecuted under the umbrella of Islam. Sob7an Allah, is there anything more dangerous than these Tartuffes? cloaked in religion yet they're anything but..

They pretend to be so religious yet this is how they spend their lives, being anything but while abusing others.

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 12:04 AM
scroll to 4 min 35 seconds - i know you will laugh at part 2 despite it's seriousness:

جوري
11-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Hope these words resonate with folks who think one shouldn't usurp their rulers... The khilafah is destroyed!

islamica
11-09-2011, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
scroll to 4 min 35 seconds - i know you will laugh at part 2 despite it's seriousness:

I hear he not a reliable person to listen to. You shouldn't be posting his stuff here, I'm surprise the management don't know about him or haven't deleted this.

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 12:26 AM
sister bluebell - you are vindicated in your assertion that there are deceitful ones who feign faith - there's even a term for it:

Crypto-Judaism is the secret adherence to Judaism while publicly professing to be of another faith; practitioners are referred to as "crypto-Jews" (origin from Greek kryptos - κρυπτός, 'hidden'). The term crypto-Jew is also used to describe descendants who maintain some Jewish traditions of their ancestors, often secretly, while publicly adhering to other faiths, most commonly Catholicism. The phenomenon arose in the Middle Ages following the expulsion of the Jews in 1492 from Spain.

There are, or have been, several communities of Crypto-Jews in Muslim lands. The ancestors of the Daggatuns probably kept up their Jewish practises a long time after their nominal adoption of Islam. A large community of Crypto-Jews lived in Mashhad, near Khorassan, where they were known as "Jedid al-Islam", who were mass-converted to Islam around 1839. Most of this community left for Israel in 1946, but some have converted into Muslims and live in Iran today. In the central Iranian village of Sebe, local Muslims practice many Jewish customs, such as lighting a candle on Friday night (the eve of the Jewish Sabbath). Before sundown on Friday, they prepare a small fire which they leave on throughout Saturday, so as not to ignite the fire on Sabbath.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism

جوري
11-09-2011, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica
I hear he not a reliable person to listen to. You shouldn't be posting his stuff here, I'm surprise the management don't know about him or haven't deleted this.
You're welcome to refute him. He has stated facts as they transpired (I don't know much about the influential Indians he speaks of at the end) but all else about Laurence of Arabia and the destruction of the khalifate is true.. why are we so afraid to confront the ugly truth?

islamica
11-09-2011, 12:37 AM

You're welcome to refute him. He has stated facts as they transpired (I don't know much about the influential Indians he speaks of at the end) but all else about Laurence of Arabia and the destruction of the khalifate is true.. why are we so afraid to confront the ugly truth?

he believes UK is the island dajjal is chained up on, the jews are the gog and magog among other things. If you read the "Book of End" and what he says, there are many contradictions. He believes in conspiracy theories too much. I"m sure there is some truth in what he says but do you really want to take knwoledge from an unreliable source?

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 12:44 AM
we don't just take the knowledge, we listen and see what's true - i'm sure you watch the news sometimes - and that's full of lies and conspiracy theories about iranians, when in actuality, they themselves have conspired and murdered iranian scientists. wmd was a good one.

back to topic, here's more proof that such a practice was prevalent:

In 1492, Chemor, chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, when a Spanish law threatened expulsion.

This was the reply:
" Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.
The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians' lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your syna gogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) PRINCE OF THE JEWS OF CONSTANTINOPLE."

جوري
11-09-2011, 12:50 AM
he believes UK is the island dajjal is chained up on, the jews are the gog and magog among other things. If you read the "Book of End" and what he says, there are many contradictions. He believes in conspiracy theories too much. I"m sure there is some truth in what he says but do you really want to take knwoledge from an unreliable source?
I am familiar with the 'book of the end' he's speculating and he's so allowed he's not passing it off as facts, no one knows for a sure where the Dajjal will reign from save from the 'East' some people think that's Iran, whether Iran or England or Tajikistan it really doesn't matter-- what matters is that there will be a dajjal, demographics is irrelevant. I am of the belief that India and China are the humankind Gog & magog of our time, it doesn't change the fact that the 'Real' Gog and Magog are chained off somewhere to be unleashed upon the world when Allah swt so wills.. some people are so vile that they conjure up images of the worst things in creation. The British empire has always been filthy and deceptive and it is only natural from that deep seeded and warranted hate that someone would make such inferences.

I don't gain my knowledge from 'unreliable sources' I however read as much as I can, cross reference it and come up with a seasoned conclusion and I have so lived all my life. Muslims should be free thinkers no followers. Censorship of reasonably read Muslims isn't going to make us gain any knowledge good or bad.. Even reading controversial things is a way to learn in my humble opinion..

How could you refute folks like Daniel Pipes for instance without a clue to the drivel he spews?

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 01:13 AM
can you show me one source other than the Quran that is totally reliable, where we can go for knowledge throughout our lifetimes sis?
didn't you yourself say this 5 hours ago?

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
i don't mean to be confrontational or start an off topic debate, but yes - you are correct, it is by hearing and being able to use our God Given faculties to differentiate,
the man himself warns us at the beginning of his lectures that he may be wrong, but from his extensive knowledge he makes predictions - and most of them turn out to be true.
show me one stockbroker who isn't a fraud, and who is never wrong in his predictions - and i will show you the man who owns all the money on the planet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!