/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dissection in Islam

wafiya
11-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Salaam.

I am about to be a medical student (Insh'Allah) and in my 1 year i will be required to carry out a human dissection, Can someone please give the Islamic perspective back up by sahih hadiths and not simply modern Islamic scholars that have permitted it with no bases.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sabr*
11-03-2011, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wafiya
Salaam.

I am about to be a medical student (Insh'Allah) and in my 1 year i will be required to carry
out a human dissection, Can someone please give the Islamic perspective back up by sahih
hadiths and not simply modern Islamic scholars that have permitted it with no bases.
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Ukhti wafiya:

this questions requires a Mujtihid (Islamic scholar who is competent to interpret Sharia by Ijtihadاجتهاد‎).

Our Shyakh who is a Mujtihid is guiding a Hajj group so if you are unable to wait review the following.

review: http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/71181

Note: Islam sees science as the study of nature and a link to understanding Tawhid (The belief in the oneness of Allah)
Islam doesn't view science as a separate study but a vital aspect of understanding the relationship between the
Creator and those who are created. Pursuing knowledge (especially scienticfic knowledge) is a virtue that confirms
and guides to Allah.

wafiya
11-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Thankyou brother, I will wait for a reply from the mujtihid.

P.s. if anyone else has any information on this matter (backed up with hadiths) please feel free to answer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!