/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do I love Muslims?

جوري
11-03-2011, 07:43 PM
The idea here is to list the many reasons you love Muslims.. so just add to it and pass it around you can use Quran or hadith or your own wisdom..

Eid Mubarak all..
1-

Sahih International: You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah.......................

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
You will be united with those you love in Paradise.

Abz2000
11-03-2011, 11:12 PM
because they are a family whom i chose above my blood relations

Hamza Asadullah
11-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Muslims are like one body and if a part of the body is in pain then the whole body feels it. So we feel each others pain and sorrows aswell as happiness. We are there for each other, take care and love each other solely to please Allah. We want for our brothers and sisters what we want for ourselves. We are one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
11-04-2011, 06:53 AM
all human being are like a family of GOD. the best among them is one who is best with all.

Endymion
11-04-2011, 03:25 PM
A man asked the Prophet about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I hope that I will be with them beCause of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

(Narrated by Anas - al-Buhkhari 5.37)
And the Love of Allah SWT and His beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW demands me to love all Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam so i love them all to please Allah SWT and Muhammad SAW.

islamica
11-04-2011, 04:09 PM
You are not a true believer unless you love for your brother/sister what you love for yourself.

Insaanah
11-04-2011, 08:30 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
The idea here is to list the many reasons you love Muslims.. so just add to it and pass it around you can use Quran or hadith or your own wisdom..
7 ayaat back from the one you quoted, because perhaps Allah put love in our hearts for our fellow Muslims:

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided." (Translation of Qur'an, 3:103)

Loving each other for Allah's sake, is part of our faith, and amongst other things, our Islamic greeting to each other helps us love one another:

You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love one another. Do you want me to tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Make it a habit to greet one another with “Assalaamu Alaykum” – peace upon you”. (Sahih Muslim)

جوري
11-04-2011, 08:33 PM
^^^ I too was debating which one of those verses to post.. Suret Al-imran is so consolatory to me of late...
Why do we think so much alike? :p

Xoxo

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-04-2011, 08:58 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
One of my reasons of loving muslims are that they submit to Allaah without partners or any type of image or creation. They worship him as he should be worshipped. I remember watching a revert story, the thing that attracted the brother to Islam was watching muslim's pray, the salaah, the obedience in salah, the 'look' or display of salaah i.e. prostration, rukuh. If that makes sense.

And many others have been mentioned above.

Also one other reason, every time i meet a sister i feel pleased inside, one thing I like is that I know or expect not to be backbitten or gossiped about. But yeah it still happens amongst muslims, i guess, unfortunately, but usually least expect it from muslims. And also there is this unity amongst one another (or atleast should be) regardless of colour of skin, ethnicity etc etc. Sorry I'm almost speaking about Islaam and its beauty and benefits :\

I like the sisterhood and brotherhood!

Ansariyah
11-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Abu Musa (May Allah bepleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The relationship of the believer with another believer is like (the bricks of) a building, each strengthens the other.'' He (PBUH) illustrated this by interlacing the fingers of both his hands.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah bepleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim. He should neither deceive him nor lie to him, nor leave him without assistance. Everything belonging to a Muslim is inviolable for a Muslim; his honour, his blood and property. Piety is here (and he pointed out to his chest thrice). It is enough for a Muslim to commit evil by despising his Muslim brother.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

=)

جوري
11-04-2011, 11:11 PM
I know when I ask for du3a from another Muslim that they never give me lip service that they really do kneel before God and ask for aid and relief from calamity .. You can't buy that sort of thing with all the money in the world .. That's very powerful and special ...

Who Am I?
11-06-2011, 07:47 AM

There is a beautiful simplicity in Islam, and that is what I love about it. Yes, there are many things that I don't agree with, but I do love that simplicity in the love of God and only one God.

La illaha illallah...

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica
Is this really true?? how does paradise work.. What if I love this person in this world and wish to meet them in the next if I am unable to this the dunya? is that possible? what if that person is doomed for the hell fire? is it some how possible for this person to exist simultaneously in parallel worlds, ie. hell and heaven?

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica
Is this really true?? how does paradise work.. What if I love this person in this world and wish to meet them in the next if I am unable to in this the dunya? is that possible? what if that person is doomed for the hell fire? is it some how possible for this person to exist simultaneously in parallel worlds, ie. hell and heaven?

جوري
11-07-2011, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
Is this really true?? how does paradise work.. What if I love this person in this world and wish to meet them in the next if I am unable to in this the dunya? is that possible? what if that person is doomed for the hell fire? is it some how possible for this person to exist simultaneously in parallel worlds, ie. hell and heaven?
Basically what is understood from this is that you're the company you keep!
So love good things.

:w:

Abz2000
11-07-2011, 02:50 AM
And if you have an emotional or physical attraction to them which you know is illogical - then know that as long as you keep on the path, you will be so pleased with what Allah has in store for you that you will wonder how you wanted something so base. (if it is meant for hell).

"I have prepared for My slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart can imagine".

Recite if you wish,
"No person know what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do." (32:17).

Ali_008
11-08-2011, 10:34 AM
I love Muslims because the ones I see around are Ummat-e-Muhammad. And I love Muhammad (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!