/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gender forums a question..

User29123
11-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Salam

Why is it on the Gender specific forum, Females need 300 posts but Males need 200 posts? What's the reason?

Just curious..:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
11-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Asalaamu alaikum. It is to prevent anyone who is not female posing as a female to gain entry into the sisters section. It is hoped that by putting such a number of posts required will put off anyone trying or even make it possible to tell if they ate truthful regarding their gender.

esperanza
11-07-2011, 08:36 AM
so that means generally your distrustful of people,,,that it takes 300 posts to be sure that im really female,,,
and why 300 posts before i can answer any of the advice threads,,,, again im considered not trustworthy to give advice>>

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 02:49 PM
yea kinda strange that u have to post soo much to prove ur women..im struggling with 50 post just to b a full member lol..its gonna take me forever to get in the sister question..wot if i want to ask some women some questions...i cant cos i havent got enough posts!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
11-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately it does happen where certain twisted people want to gain access to the opposite gender sections posing as the wrong gender. I am sure no sister wants an undercover male trawling through personal sister issues. If we made it that easy for people to get into the sistets section then there is no doubt that would happen. So safeguards have to be put into place. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 03:24 PM
i guess it makes sense there r lots of creeps on the internet..just keep posting then lol

Ramadhan
11-07-2011, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
yea kinda strange that u have to post soo much to prove ur women..im struggling with 50 post just to b a full member lol..its gonna take me forever to get in the sister question..wot if i want to ask some women some questions...i cant cos i havent got enough posts!
Some people asking for advice in the advice and support section and posting as anonymous.

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 03:32 PM
I agree with the concept and the reason why it is 300 posts for sisters, but wouldn't it be the same for the brothers? If I posted some issue regarding my feeling for a female, wouldnt a female imposing to be a male read it?

crimsontide06
11-07-2011, 04:04 PM
I think the number should be the other way around. 300 for men, 200 for women. I think you would rather make it harder for the creepy men than women.

~Raindrop~
11-07-2011, 04:09 PM
^And there was me thinking of increasing the post limit for the Sisters' Section :X

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
I think the number should be the other way around. 300 for men, 200 for women. I think you would rather make it harder for the creepy men than women.
I am confused :S Why not leave it as it is :) Or make it harder to join the group or something like that.

Haya emaan
11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
^And there was me thinking of increasing the post limit for the Sisters' Section :X
lolz..so you want sisters to keep away from the sisters section:p
just kidding

the strict the rules of entering SS the better for the sisters..:)

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya

lolz..so you want sisters to keep away from the sisters section:p
Just want brothers to stay away from the sisters section. :)

islamica
11-07-2011, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
I agree with the concept and the reason why it is 300 posts for sisters, but wouldn't it be the same for the brothers? If I posted some issue regarding my feeling for a female, wouldnt a female imposing to be a male read it?
the other way scenario is more likely than yours.

Haya emaan
11-07-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Just want brothers to stay away from the sisters section. :)
hope you got it now what i meant:-[

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

Some people asking for advice in the advice and support section and posting as anonymous.
but theres certain things u just dont wanna talk bout in front of men..even if its anonymous...

maybe we should have passwords for each section once they have posted who many to get in the section...

esperanza
11-07-2011, 07:26 PM
a
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
but theres certain things u just dont wanna talk bout in front of men..even if its anonymous...

maybe we should have passwords for each section once they have posted who many to get in the section...
ok iunderstand about the sisters section but what about the advice. and support section..maybe sme of us have the same problems,..or there are issues we have experienced....and we cant enter that section ..seems unfair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!