/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some questions.

Mr.Black
11-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Salam!

I'm doing a paper on Islam for College, and have a few questions concerning Islam. Would y'all mind enlightening me?

1. What is the significance of the "Black Rock"?

2. Do you think that Islam's opposition to the idea of a trinity is reactionary to the "Christian" tri-theism heresy that was common in the area surrounding the Arabian Hijaz?

3. Do you believe in free will to choose God, or that God chooses you? (You do not have to answer one or the other if neither option is the answer)

5. Do you believe that Jews are God's chosen people yet "incomplete" without Islam?

6. Is the Shahada all that is required for one to convert to Islam? Does becoming a Muslim ensure salvation from hell?

7. Are there "nominal" Muslims? (Those who claim to be Muslim and are culturally Muslim, but are not functionally Muslim)

8. Are there Muslim cults?

9. Is it universally accepted amongst Muslims that Mohammad was the final prophet? Are there verses in the Qur'an saying one way or another?

10. Does Sharia Law allow for any freedom of religion?

Thank you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
11-06-2011, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black
which black rock are you talking about?

2. Do you think that Islam's opposition to the idea of a trinity is reactionary to the "Christian" tri-theism heresy that was common in the area surrounding the Arabian Hijaz?
a resounding, absolute NO.
Trinity is an absolute false, because here's what God (swt) tells us:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
(QS. 112)

any idea that God is three in one is an absolute abomination and absolute contradiction of the above statement by God (swt). and God (swt) Himself also refutes the blasphemy and false claim of son of god:

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. [3:59]

Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. [19:34]

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. [3:45]

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. [4:171]

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay! [2:87]

Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan. [2:253]

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me. [43:63]

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!" [61:6]
When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. [3:52]

Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith." [5:112]

Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)." [5:114]

O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah. As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed. [61:14]

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- [4:157]

Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute. [3:55]

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' [5:110]

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. [5:116]

Tilmeez
11-06-2011, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
which black rock are you talking about?
Hajar e Aswad (Black Stone)

Insaanah
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
The Black Stone was sent down by Allaah to this earth from Paradise. It is affixed to one corner of the ka'bah.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Black Stone came down from Paradise.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 877; al-Nasaa’i, 2935. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi).

It was narrated that ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: “I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720)

So, it is not divine, it's not a lucky charm, and it cannot benefit or harm us in any way, and we try to touch or kiss it when on pilgrimage simply to follow the way of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

No. Islam's opposition to the trinity (or any other form of polytheism for that matter) is because it is not what God taught, and because God Himself opposes it. All the prophets of God taught the same message, not different messages. The message was: to submit wholeheartedly to the will of God and to worship Him and Him alone, without any sharers/associates whatsoever in His Exclusive Divinity, and to obey the prophet. Thus, Islam is not a new faith but is the same Ultimate Truth that God revealed to all prophets, including Noah, Jacob, Abraham, Lot, Moses and Jesus, amongst others (peace be upon them all). Since the time of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), that message is available unchanged and unadulterated. He is the last, not first, prophet of Islam; a messenger to all mankind.

3. Do you believe in free will to choose God, or that God chooses you?
We have free will to do whatever we please, but God already knows what choices we will make and they are already written with Him. In answer to your question, it's not a case of choosing between x or y, but there's an element of both; as far as I know, they don't need to be mutually exclusive.

5. Do you believe that Jews are God's chosen people yet "incomplete" without Islam?
The Children of Isra'il were preferred above all the people of the worlds, and were told to worship God alone, and to obey their respective Prophets (i.e. Islam). Islam is not something new, but what all the Prophets taught. Specific rules may have varied, but the core message was the same. But the Children of Isra'il chose to repeatedly disobey God and the Prophets sent to guide them.

6. Is the Shahada all that is required for one to convert to Islam? Does becoming a Muslim ensure salvation from hell?
One must utter the shahadah with the tongue, and believe it with firm conviction in the heart, to become a Muslim. This must be done with knowledge of what is being said, certainty without doubt, submission, sincerity, acceptance of and adherence to what comes with it, etc.

Does becoming a Muslim ensure salvation from hell?
Becoming a Muslim is not a passport to do what you like and state that you won't go to hell. If a Muslim is very sinful, Allah may forgive him, or He may subject him to a period on the hell-fire, before being taken out and admitted into paradise.

7. Are there "nominal" Muslims? (Those who claim to be Muslim and are culturally Muslim, but are not functionally Muslim)
Unfortunately yes, though I suspect not not as many as with other faiths.

8. Are there Muslim cults?
I haven't heard of any.

9. Is it universally accepted amongst Muslims that Mohammad was the final prophet? Are there verses in the Qur'an saying one way or another?
Yes.

"Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing." (Translation of Qur'an 33:40)

10. Does Sharia Law allow for any freedom of religion?
Some think that in Islam there is no freedom of religion allowed, for example, residents under Islamic law are not allowed to practice their own faith. This is not true. Under an Islamic state, they pay jizyah, a per capita tax paid by a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, but only those who meet certain criteria. In return, non-Muslim citizens are permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, yet they are also exempted from military service and from the zakat obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

Hope that helps a bit as a rough guide, and I hope others will correct me if I have erred.

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Insaanah , thank you. Your answers have been extremely helpful!

Ramadhan , thank you also. The information you posted was very helpful.

Salaam to you all. May YHWH bless you with wisdom and lead you in truth.

جوري
11-08-2011, 06:27 AM
God's chosen people are those who follow guidance it isn't a birthright.
The blackstone serves as a starting point so people don't lose count of their rituals.

YHWH ya hwa يا هوا literally means 'oh he' so may 'oh he' enable you to tell the truth and drop the false pretenses!

Best

Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 07:38 AM
That is the name of God in Hebrew, but in Roman letters. No false pretense meant, please don't call me a liar.

Islam believes in the God of the Old Testament, does it not? I cannot say "may Allah bless you" as I am not Muslim and that would be dishonest of me. I can however say "may Yahweh bless you" because I am a Christian and do believe in Yahweh.

Ramadhan
11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
That is the name of God in Hebrew, but in Roman letters. No false pretense meant, please don't call me a liar.

Islam believes in the God of the Old Testament, does it not? I cannot say "may Allah bless you" as I am not Muslim and that would be dishonest of me. I can however say "may Yahweh bless you" because I am a Christian and do believe in Yahweh.
When Jesus called out for his God, here's what he said:

Lexicon
Word: hl0
Lexeme: 0hl0
Root: hl0
Word Number: 904
Meaning: God
Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH
(Western) AaLoH
Part of Speech: Noun
Person:
Number: Singular
State: Absolute
Tense:
Form:
Suffix Gender:
Suffix Person:
Suffix Number: Singular
Lexeme Form:

Jesus (pbuh) worshiped God whom he called Allah.

Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 09:55 AM
How do you know Jesus said that? He was more likely speaking Hebrew, Koine Greek or even Latin than Aramaic. Its possible he spoke Aramaic don't get me wrong, but historically unlikely. Still, even if he did call Yahweh "Allah," in 35AD the word Allah would not be seen the same as it is today. For me to call Yahweh "Allah" would still be dishonest of me as I would seem to endorse the Allah of the Qur'an.

Sure, you might say that for me to not endorse Allah would be to not endorse Yahweh, and according to your Qur'an that is true. If I ever get to a point where I accept the authenticity of the Qur'an as the word of Yahweh I'll agree with you. However that is not what I believe, you know this.

However, I am reading the Qur'an. I just finished the 2nd Surah. If you believe that the word of Yahweh convicts the lost, then the Qur'an should convict me. I will let you know if that happens, as I have no desire to lie to you.

What does (pbuh) mean? Prophet?

Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Thank you Huzzy, haha you gave me many words to look up. Your post is very helpful.

Insaanah
11-08-2011, 10:09 AM

What does (pbuh) mean?
It means peace be upon him. We mention this after the names of the prophets in Arabic, and this is the very loose translation in English, sometimes abbreviated to pbuh.

Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 10:21 AM
I will certainly ask more questions. Like I said, I'm trying to read the whole Qu'ran for the first time (well, what you would call a commentary I suppose because its only inspired in the Aramaic) and doubtless I will need help understanding it.

It would be silly of me to ask a Christian (or worse, a secularist) how to interpret the Qur'an, so here I am... :statisfie

Thanks for the info on "pbuh." I like that, it is very respectful.

SFatima
11-08-2011, 10:36 AM
hmmm Mr black has a point, but whenever we wish christians, we wish them with their God, and they usually wish us with ours( Offcorse there is only One God, But He is Allah for us, just God or yahweh for you) . Anyhow, may God bless you too, Mr black. : )

Mr.Black
11-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Joanna, please do not hijack my thread.

And while I see your point on assuredness of salvation (why do Muslims choose Islam) I have to disagree with you on something.

If you chose Christianity because it gives you the most assuredness of salvation (compared to other religions) you really picked it for the wrong reason.
The right reason to choose a religion is because you believe it to be true.

It is likely therefore, that Muslims choose Islam in spite of that lack of assuredness on that ground: They believe Islam to be true.

SFatima
11-08-2011, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joannadark
can you tell me, why muslims want people to join islam since you yourself have no sureness of salvation? if you yourself dont know where you will end up after you die then you have nothing to offer to those who are SURE of their salvation.

christians KNOW that they are already saved because Jesus went to the Cross to die for the humanity and all of our sins 2000 years ago. it is a done deal. we dont have to earn salvation by good works because salvation is a free gift: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast. " (eph 2:8-9)

also in christinaity we becme children of God and God Hiself comes to dwel in our hearts and you muslims are only slaves of allah and you have no personal contact nor relationship with allah... then agan you have nothing to offer to those who hear the voice of God and are healed by Jesus and are comforted by Him and are close to him...
You're right, we dont offer salvation; we do not become God, our God can never die and be defeated helplessly over a cross for people who dont even give two minutes to the absurdity of that claim. If thats called salvation, to you your own.

What a hollow sense of assuredeness when supposedly according to your belief God could not even save himself? Thanks but no thanks. If you can believe in santa claus, you can believe in anything, it doesn't even have to be true.

Ramadhan
11-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the info on "pbuh." I like that, it is very respectful.
not only respectful, but whenever we say salallaahu alayhi wassalam (saw - pbuh) we continually pray to Allah SWT to give blessing to the prophet muhammad (saw), or alayhi salaam to other prophets (pbut - peace be upon them).

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Alright! I'll still try to find the hadeeth!
in the future please do not write anything that you attribute to prophet Muhammad (saw) that you don't even know if it's authentic.
Remember this hadith next time you pluck something out of nothing and try to attribute them to prophet Muhammad (saw):
Abdullah Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (p.b.u.h.) said: Be mindful when transmitting a Hadith from me. (Transmit) only that which you know (very well) for he who intentionally lies about me will find his abode in Hell-Fire.” (Tirmidhi 232)

Don't be like jews or christians who made up things and attributed them to the prophets (pbut).

جوري
11-08-2011, 04:43 PM

Arabic/Hebrew and Aramaic are Semitic sister languages, so don't you think that makes us better qualified to understand the etymology of the words than you?

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word "Jehovah," was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or Y.H.W.H. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word "Adonai," to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their "Book of God" six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words "Adonai" or "Elohim." They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced. This prohibition was no ordinary affair: it called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the "DO's" and "DON'T's" of the Ten Commandments put together.
If Jehovah is the name of God Almighty, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in "His Word" (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called "originals" of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has "Jehovah" written in it. Curiously this "name of God" (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words ky'ri.os and the.os', which mean 'Lord' and 'God.' Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word "ALLAH" from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.
NEW FANGLED DOCTRINES

A hundred years ago, all of a sudden, more than a hundred new cults and denominations of Christiandom mushroomed in the United States of America. The Seventh Day Adventists, the Christian Scientists, the Menonites, the Christiadelphins, The Jehovah's Witnesses and the like. The founder of the last named cult, a Judge Rutherford, about whom the orthodox Christians say that he was no "Judge." This Judge was a voracious book-worm and a prolific writer. He stumbled across the word "Jehovah" which tickled him immensely, and he made a religion out of it.
Judge Rutherford, followed by Charles T. Russell created a new "church," which in its system of organisation and administration is second to none in the world. There is very much we Muslims can learn from their enthusiasm and methodology. Read, "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" by Schelin. It is not their theology I am enamoured with but their modus operandi (the way they operate). Read, how this incorrigible sect came very close to conquering Germany before Hitler. Read, about their second come- back in West Germany. Think, why they are making a most concerted effort in Nigeria. Will the system or religion that prevails in Nigeria, be utlimately the norm of the rest of Africa! This giant is the hero of the majority of the African people south of the Sahara. Muslims must reflect.
VIRILE SECT

The "Jehovah's Witnesses," have made the most phenominal progress of all the religious sects of the past hundred years, on a percentage basis. The Bahaies are moving at a snails-pace in comparison, actually receding in ratio with the other Christian off-shoots. These "Witnesses" are the fittest in their fight against the other Christians as well as against the Muslims. Simply because they programme themselves five times a week in their "Kingdom Halls," and what they learn they implement during the week-ends. We Muslims are supposed to be "programmed" five times a day in our daily Salaat, but we have lost the true purpose of this Pillar of Islam. Our Salaat is for earning Sawaab (spiritual blessings) only.
They have made the word JEHOVAH famous. They knock at people's doors, asking the question - "What is His Name?" The orthodox Christian replies - "God." They say, "God is not a name, it is an object of worship. What's His Name?" "Father," says the orthodox as a second try. "Is your father God?" Of course not! So what is His Name? "JEHOVAH! is His Name," says the "Witness" to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He has become a professor of this one word. He has made it into a religion.
THE "TETRAGRAMMATON"

Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - "From the Holy Bible." What does it say? Does it spell out the word J-e-h-o-v-a-h? "No," he will reply. "There is a 'tetragrammaton' in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived." What is a tetragrammaton? No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah's Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of specialisation. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.
What then is a "tetragrammaton!" The Jehovah's Witness replies, "Y H W H !"
"No!" "What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?" You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. "Tetra," in Greek means FOUR, and "grammaton," means LETTERS. It simply means "a four letter word."
Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. "No!", says the Jehovah's Witness, "we ought to add vowels to these four consonents to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.
THE "J" SICKNESS

Let us add the vowels as the "Witness" suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his "J". He will tell you that "this is the 'popular' pronunciation from the 16th century." The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming JEHOVAH down everyones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter "J" They add J's where there are no Jays. Look!
Yael he converts to Joel
Yehuda to Juda
Yeheshua to Joshua
Yusuf to Joseph
Yunus to Jonah
Yesus to Jesus
Yehowa to Jehovah

There is no end to the Westerner's infatuation for the letter "J." Now in the busy streets of South Africa, he charges people who carelessly cross them for "jay-walking," but nobody charges him for converting Jewish (Yehudi) names into Gentile names.
The letters Y H W H occur in the Hebrew (Jewish) Scriptures 6 823 times, boasts the Jehovah's Witness, and it occurs in combination with the word "Elohim;" 156 times in the booklet called Genesis alone. This combination YHWH/ELOHIM has been consistently translated in the English Bible as "Lord God," "Lord God," Lord God," ad infinitum.
COMMON ORIGIN

What is YHWH; and what is ELOHIM? Since the Jews did not articulate the word YHWH for centuries, and since even the Chief Rabbis would not allow the ineffable to be heard, they have forfeited the right to claim dogmatically how the word is to be sounded. We have to seek the aid of the Arab to revive Hebrew, a language which had once died out. In every linguistic difficulty recourse has to be made to Arabic, a sister language, which has remained alive and viable. Racially and linguistically, the Arabs and the Jews have a common origin, going back to Father Abraham.
Note the startling resemblance between the languages, very often the same sounding words carry identical meaning in both.
HEBREW ARABIC ENGLISH
Elah Ilah god
Ikhud Ahud one
Yaum Yaum day
Shaloam Salaam peace
Yahuwa Ya Huwa oh he
YHWH or Yehova or Yahuwa all mean the very same thing. "Ya" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic, meaning Oh! And "Huwa" or "Hu" means He, again in both Hebrew and Arabic. Together they mean Oh He! So instead of YHWH ELOHIM, we now have Oh He! ELOHIM.
Indeks Islam | Indeks Artikel | Opening Page | Chapter: 1, 2, 3, 4

Huzzy_786
11-08-2011, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
in the future please do not write anything that you attribute to prophet Muhammad (saw) that you don't even know if it's authentic.
Remember this hadith next time you pluck something out of nothing and try to attribute them to prophet Muhammad (saw):
Abdullah Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (p.b.u.h.) said: Be mindful when transmitting a Hadith from me. (Transmit) only that which you know (very well) for he who intentionally lies about me will find his abode in Hell-Fire.” (Tirmidhi 232)

Don't be like jews or christians who made up things and attributed them to the prophets (pbut).
Inshallah allah knows it was a mistake and he knows it wasn't my intention to make anything up!

Inshallah I will ask for forgiveness.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!