/* */

PDA

View Full Version : people with amazing KIRAT?

syed1
11-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Salam everyone...

I really enjoy listening to the recitation of the quran and reading its meaning, I find it really brings peace to my heart and makes my heart tremble and makes me more interested in my religion.. Especially when the 'kirat' of the reciter is really good it makes it that much more pleasurable to listen to..

There is a young boy by the name of Ahmed Saud on youtube who has various recitations of different Surahs which I like listening to.

Unfortuantely, he only has a limited amount of surahs recored with and there meanings on youtube, and after having exhausted all of them I have come here to ask you guys to suggest some some people who have very good kirat or have videos of surahs with good kirat+english translation.

It would be really help ful..

Here my favourite recitation by Ahmed Saud:

well since I cant post videos yet- just go on youtube and search ​Surah Al Qiyamah-Ahmed Saud

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-06-2011, 01:34 AM
there's a child called hasan bin abdullah,
they are apparently mistaken for each other

my all time favourite is imam sudais:
you can get the whole Quran on the torrents

syed1
11-06-2011, 01:42 AM
oh, I like this hasan bin abdullah dude, hes very good to mashallah .. I still prefer Ahmed Saud though :statisfie
I've heard of Imam sudais before, hes just very good overall

Scimitar
11-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Sudais is the Qari for Makkah. I thought everyone had heard of him.

I like Mishary Rashid al Afasy too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
11-08-2011, 06:06 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
people with amazing KIRAT?
Have you seen this thread? http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...citations.html

It's a sticky at the top of this section.

People post recitations on it that they find amazing, exceptional and out of the ordinary.

syed1
11-08-2011, 09:44 PM
wow thank you so much! I'm surprised with the community on here! very help and they seem to have a reply to every question or comment. def. gonna check out

Fakrun
11-08-2011, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I like Mishary Rashid al Afasy too.
Asalaamu alaikum,

I love him too! His voice is so fluidic......I started listening to recitations before I joined any forums and one of his from the Mosque in Kuwait was one I listened to over and over. On youtube, its titled 'Beautiful Quran Recitation in Mosque , Kuwait' (the spaces around the comma is intended...)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!