/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal and Kosher meat could be banned in Dutch

User29123
11-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Salam,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15610142

I
don't think, they would ban it..it's not religious freedom....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
11-07-2011, 04:57 PM
I live in Holland and yes they will ban it. The laws today are not religious freedom, that's a massive lie. The laws will be according to the ones who have the most money in their pockets. (Masons, elite, zions u name them). But Insha'Allah Allah will stop this new law. The reason why ''they'' want to ban religious slaughter, because they think it's barbaric. Pure ignorance.

جوري
11-07-2011, 05:03 PM
:lol: those kaffirs are funny.. I hear also circumcision is illegal in some of those European countries ..
how is 'animal welfare' working out on those slaughter farms where they feed them literally manure along with hormones and other dead cattle?

I am not sure it will pass for the simple reason that the Jews will scream antisemitism already the article mentions Hitler.. Let's put it this way.. if it were a Muslim only affair that bill would have been passed yesterday.. but now that Jews are involved I have my doubts...

Jedi_Mindset
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
The ones who have the power with their NWO, don't care about religious people-including jews. They want to make this world secular, which means a New secular world order, a New world order.

Attachment 4428

"''Novus Ordo Seclorum= New secular wordly order

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Not really, the new world order is one of the anti-christ.. that's why Zionist are all the way on top of that pyramid.. unfortunately they've set themselves up to be his followers..

Jedi_Mindset
11-07-2011, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Not really, the new world order is one of the anti-christ.. that's why Zionist are all the way on top of that pyramid.. unfortunately they've set themselves up to be his followers..
And what kind of religion will his followers follow? They want to get rid of religions here in order for succeeding the NWO. To stop people believing in God. if many people are still believing in God, the arrival of dajjal will be a enormous fail. U understand? ;)

جوري
11-07-2011, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
And what kind of religion will his followers follow? They want to get rid of religions here in order for succeeding the NWO. To stop people believing in God. if many people are still believing in God, the arrival of dajjal will be a enormous fail. U understand? ;)
They believe the Dajjal is their God.. God of excess, debauchery, lecherousness and moral decay.
There is no such thing as no religion, even secularists and atheists follow a religion, they're organized & have beliefs... just like there's no non-worship.. it is a matter of the object of adoration and transference..

GuestFellow
11-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Ah what has Hilter got to do with this?

جوري
11-07-2011, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Ah what has Hilter got to do with this?
From the first post:

Many see it as a violation of their religious freedom, and among the Jewish community it is a worrying echo of a similar ban brought in by Hitler.

Scimitar
11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Actually, the Judeo-Christian alliance are awaiting their "Messiah" (ad Dajjal) they do not think he is God. Not yet. But... when the time comes, dajjal will lay claim to Godhood and lose his right eye. This is when he will be exposed as the great deveiver. Up till that point, I'm afraid that even Muslims will believe that he is a Messiah (Isa AS).

I see your point though sister Bluebell, however, I disagree with some of it. Atheists are not religious. They believe in nothing. Their faith lays claim to no faith. A bit of an oxymoron.

In a godless society, the dajjal will reign supreme. Holland is the modern day Soddom and Gomorrah. With legalised prostituition, and drugs freely available in coffeshops, people have already bought into the hype of feeding their own egos. But this is not exclusive to the inhabitants of Holland, no. People from all over the world come to Amsterdam to live the "high life" and what a high life it is. They have the Cannabis Cup every november, and the 420 every April the 20th... Don't forget, the call for the hijaab ban there too, it's only a matter of time. Religous oppression is fasaad. We already have a Burqa ban there in Holland. 380 euro fine for any muslimah who wears one... ridiculous.

To think, one of the first international masonic lodges was formed in Holland too. The first being in Scotland (the priory of sion - the precursor to the word zion).

Note, when it comes to social engineering, Holland is ahead of the rest of the world. The only country to compete with it is USA. England falls far short of it.

Gotta go, but i'll be back soon insha-Allah.

GuestFellow
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM

From the first post:

Many see it as a violation of their religious freedom, and among the Jewish community it is a worrying echo of a similar ban brought in by Hitler.
I'm not even sure why Hitler was mentioned. Many times, when there is a controversy involving Jewish people, some people bring up Hitler into the discussion. O_o

جوري
11-07-2011, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I'm not even sure why Hitler was mentioned. Many times, when there is a controversy involving Jewish people, some people bring up Hitler into the discussion. O_o
precisely why I don't think this law is going to be passed.. Had it been a Muslim issue, you know we would have been on the news everyday about our Barbarian methods.. but now that Jews are involved it is sure to take a detour.... ^o)

جوري
11-07-2011, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I see your point though sister Bluebell, however, I disagree with some of it. Atheists are not religious. They believe in nothing. Their faith lays claim to no faith. A bit of an oxymoron.
Their stories about the origins of life are no more than a belief.. they allege to believe in science, materialism & naturalism.. That becomes their God.. we're born with an innate need to worship & find the creator, they simply transfer that to a lesser earth bound 'Natural' God..

Abz2000
11-07-2011, 06:34 PM
did you know hitler was a vegetarian?
maybe he felt killing animals was "inhumane".

and the atheist controllers are very religious - research satanism and look into the people in positions of power who promote secularism - you may be surprised at their devout worship.

browse through when you can, you may want to scroll past the videos at the beginning:

http://abz2000.com/newworldorder.aspx

http://abz2000.com/Babylon.aspx

the famous satanist aleister crowley went by the motto : "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
something the atheists go by - follow your whims (but don't disobey the ones in power).

here's aleister crowley - look at his hat and pentagram on the book:

here's jayz

The first Grand Lodge of freemasonry, the Grand Lodge of England (GLE),was founded on 24 June 1717,

---------------------------

The Hellfire Club was a name for several exclusive clubs for high society rakes established in Britain and Ireland in the 18th century, and was more formally or cautiously known as the "Order of the Friars of St. Francis of Wycombe".These clubs were rumoured to be the meeting places of "persons of quality" who wished to take part in immoral acts, and the members were often very involved in politics. Neither the activities nor membership of the club are easy to ascertain.The very first Hellfire Club was founded in London in 1719,by Philip, Duke of Wharton and a handful of other high society friends.
The club motto was Fais ce que tu voudras (Do what thou wilt),
a philosophy of life associated with François Rabelais' fictional abbey at Thélème and later used by Aleister Crowley.

After his Club was disbanded, Wharton became a Freemason,
and in 1722 he became the Grandmaster of England.

GuestFellow
11-07-2011, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
did you know hitler was a vegetarian?
maybe he felt killing animals was "inhumane".
Salaam,

Historians still debate whether he was a vegetarian. I'm certain he banned religious slaughter of animals.

Scimitar
11-07-2011, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
the famous satanist alexander crowley went by the motto : "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
something the atheists go by - follow your whims (but don't disobey the ones in power).
Basically telling us 2you're free to say and do what you want to do, as long as you say and do what we tell you to do" ... lol, true though. Freedom of speech and to live according your faith is a compromised ideal.

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 07:11 PM
omg i cant believe that, its not like u choose to eat halal...im speechless!

Ramadhan
11-07-2011, 11:06 PM
those kaffirs are funny.. I hear also circumcision is illegal in some of those European countries ..
how is 'animal welfare' working out on those slaughter farms where they feed them literally manure along with hormones and other dead cattle?
This law is nothing but complete anti-religion freedom.
It is not justified on any basis, not on medical, health, animal welfare.

I am not sure it will pass for the simple reason that the Jews will scream antisemitism already the article mentions Hitler.. Let's put it this way.. if it were a Muslim only affair that bill would have been passed yesterday.. but now that Jews are involved I have my doubts...
I agree.

Scimitar
11-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Same as above.

Insaanah
11-07-2011, 11:11 PM
:sl:

Presumably this was coming for a while rather than being a sudden and unexpected development. The news report is so short, and doesn't mentioned what type of objections (if any) were submitted by Jews and Muslims to the Dutch government.

As a side thing, this reminds me of some years ago in the UK, when the government, under the influence of recommendations from "animal rights" groups, considered banning non-stunned (i.e. Halal and Kosher) slaughter. What happened then, was that Jewish and Muslim groups came together, and convened a meeting in Central London Mosque, to formulate a joint strategy to counter the recommendations and present a united front on the issue to the government. They jointly wrote a strong letter, calling for and presenting the reasons for non-stunned slaughter to be allowed to continue. And by the grace of Allah it was allowed to continue.

Pygoscelis
11-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Maybe they could be convinced to take it a step further and enforce strict vegetarianism ;D

Ramadhan
11-10-2011, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Maybe they could be convinced to take it a step further and enforce strict vegetarianism ;D
Ohhh... but how can you be so cruel to plants?

Pygoscelis
11-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Indeed. At least animals have a chance to get away. Carrot Juice Is Murder. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!