/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is the original copy of the Holy Quran?

User29123
11-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Salam

the title really says it all, ;D:omg:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-09-2011, 04:55 AM
:wa:

In the hearts of the Huffaz.

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 05:17 AM
^ almost exactly what I was going to say!

And add that the original original writings were sometimes recorded on leather, parchment, bone, paper etc etc, ie whatever was available at the time of revelation.
It was then memorised by the companions and pieces were even passed around,
(read the story of umar (ra)'s conversion and the verses of taha)

The prophet pbuh was also a hafiz and would read it in prayer,

AabiruSabeel
11-09-2011, 05:28 AM
Allah SubHanahu wa Ta'ala says:

وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٩٢﴾ نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ ﴿١٩٣﴾ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٩٥﴾ـ

And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.
The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down
Upon your heart
, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -
In a clear Arabic language. [26:192-195]

Previous scriptures were in written from yet they were corrupted. The miracle of the Qur'an is that it is revealed on the heart of our Prophet :saws1: and it passes on from a heart to millions of hearts until Allah wills for it to be lifted near the last Day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-09-2011, 05:48 AM
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Hebrews 10:16

Muslim Woman
11-09-2011, 07:42 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wa:

In the hearts of the Huffaz.

in heart of each Muslim ( partially ) and fully in the hearts of each Haffaz. Allahu Akbar .

What a miracle , Alhamdulillah.

:statisfie:statisfie

Huzzy_786
11-09-2011, 08:08 AM
And this Miracle is one of those which guides people to Islam. Because this is the only book which has been memorised by 5 year olds up to 70 year old men/women.

Abz2000
11-09-2011, 02:33 PM
And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then are there any who will remember?
Quran 54:17

ayesha.ansari
01-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Quran which is accurate and complete, Allah Almighty takes its responsibility of protection on itself so there should no doubt on originality of Quran and those who believe that this is not original, they are not sincere with Quran and Islam.

ILuvAllah
01-03-2012, 07:33 AM
I really wish I could be a Hafiz but it takes ages for me to memorize 4-5 lines surah :(

Crystal
01-03-2012, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArRahman
but it takes ages for me to memorize 4-5 lines surah
4-5 is better than none :)

Ali Mujahidin
01-03-2012, 03:12 PM
A couple of decades ago, I asked a Muslim scholar how I can memorize the Holy Quran. He told me to memorize one ayat a year. I thought it was too little. If I had taken his advice, I would have already memorized at least twenty ayats.

syed_z
01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

the title of the thread should actually be "Where is the original Copy of the Quran ?"

Not where is the Original Quran, because we Muslims have the same Quran everywhere in the world and not even a difference of iota if a new copy is compared with an an ancient one.

Ali_008
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM
I like the thread but don't like its misleading title. Would create unnecessary confusion in some hearts.

syilla
01-13-2012, 05:52 AM
if the original of quran is in books not in the heart of huffaz then it'll not be from Allah swt. subhanallah.

Live2Learn90
01-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Agreed, it is impossible to alter the Quran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!