/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zionists Hire Internet Trolls To Spread Disinfo

Abz2000
11-07-2011, 08:22 PM
i have a few youtube videos and follow other palestinian videos, i also regularly keep a presence on other alernative media sites and have come to notice that a certain army of usernames come out and spew hate every time a pro-palestinian article appears,

my research led me to something that is no longer shocking - over a year back - but after seeing comments like these:

Loose Cannon: Will Israel attack Iran?......

Radio_Rambo says:
November 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm
It is of the Lord!

Radio_Rambo says:
November 6, 2011 at 1:54 pm
America must support the Jewish people it is of God his choose people. Read the book of Joshua in the bible see how god treats the enemies of Israel.
We must kill them all!
Divine Intervention says:
November 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm
Your Zionist propaganda won’t work anymore and your “god” Satan is weak and belong to darkness, there is no darkness in a heart full of light.Reply

comments that would get muslims put on watch lists.....................and displayed valiantly on the mass media as "anti-semitism"

i thought i'd post it here for those who may be unaware of how it's happening.

File under “cat out of the bag.” “Israel hires Internet soldiers,”
Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:

Quote:
“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

Counterpunch’s Jonathan Cooke in “Israel’s Internet Wars” describes:

Quote:
a special undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel. Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict…About $150,000 has been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased funding expected next year.

Occupation Magazine states in “The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State”:

Quote:
“paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service of the State. The Foreign Ministry is in the process of setting up a team of students and demobilized soldiers who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over the world,”
The team will fall under the authority of a large department already dealing with what Israelis term “hasbara”, officially translated as “public explanation” but more usually meaning propaganda. That includes not only government public relations work but more secretive dealings the ministry has with a battery of private organisations and initiatives that promote Israel’s image in print, on TV and online.

Quoting Deputy Foreign Minister Shturman, Counterpunch reported:
Quote:
“During Operation Cast Lead…We gave them background material and hasbara material, and we sent them to represent the Israeli point of view on news websites and in polls on the internet.”

Operation Cast Lead was the Israeli bombing attack on Gaza which killed 1400 Palestinians, the majority of them civilians, and razed large parts of the Gaza to the ground. Israel maintains that the campaign was in response to an increase in home-made rocket attacks on Israel, which since 2001 have killed 26 Israelis. Gaza remains under blockade, with a enforced shortage of food, medicines, and basic supplies necessary for daily life. (Amnesty International Report: “Operation Cast Lead: 22 Days of Death and Destruction”)

Cooke at Counterpunch also writes that “About 50,000 activists are reported to have downloaded a programme called Megaphone that sends an alert to their computers when an article critical of Israel is published. They are then supposed to bombard the site with comments supporting Israel.”

Deputy Minister Shturman says in Israeli Occupation Magazine:

Quote:
Our objective is to penetrate into the world in which these discussions are taking place, where reports and videos are published – the blogs, the social networks, the news websites of all sizes. We will introduce a pro-Israeli voice into those places.

Michal Carmi, a blogger and associate general manager at the high-tech placement company Tripletec, was recruited to the online policy-explanation team. He told Occupation Magazine:
Quote:
“During Operation Cast Lead the Foreign Ministry wrote to me and other bloggers and asked us to make our opinions known on the international stage as well. They sent us pages with ‘taking points’ and a great many video clips. I focussed my energies on Facebook, and here and there I wrote responses on blogs where words like ‘Holocaust’ and ‘murder’ were used in connection with Israel’s Gaza action…Several times the Foreign Ministry also recommended that we access specific blogs and get involved in the discussions that were taking place there.”

A “blog” in this usage could be any kind of online forum.

Canadian author, columnist for the Vancouver Courier, and critic of Israeli government policies Greg Felton writes:
Quote:
“If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort… “

The Israeli magazine writes:
Quote:
The missions: “monitoring” and “fostering discussions”
The Foreign Ministry intends to recruit youths who speak at least one foreign language and who are studying communications, political science or law, or alternatively those whose military background is in units that deal with information analysis. “It is a youthful language”, explains Shturman. “Older people do not know how to write blogs, how to act there, what the accepted norms are. The basic conditions are a high capacity for expression in English – we also have French- and Swedish-speakers – and familiarity with the online milieu. We are looking for people who are already writing blogs and circulating in Facebook”.
This news follows the revelation earlier this year that the software exists, being purchased by the US military, to create multiple “online personas” which can be operated by one person, to infiltrate blogs, forums, and social media.

“Air Force Seeks Fake Online Social Media Identities,” Information Week:
Quote:
According to Solicitation Number: RTB220610 , the armed services division sought a software program that could manage 10 personas per user, including background; history; supporting details, and cyber presences that are ” technically, culturally and geographacilly [sic] consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user’s situational awareness by displaying real-time local information.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
11-07-2011, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
i have a few youtube videos and follow other palestinian videos, i also regularly keep a presence on other alernative media sites and have come to notice that a certain army of usernames come out and spew hate every time a pro-palestinian article appears,

my research led me to something that is no longer shocking - over a year back - but after seeing comments like these:

Loose Cannon: Will Israel attack Iran?......

Radio_Rambo says:
November 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm
It is of the Lord!

Radio_Rambo says:
November 6, 2011 at 1:54 pm
America must support the Jewish people it is of God his choose people. Read the book of Joshua in the bible see how god treats the enemies of Israel.
We must kill them all!
Divine Intervention says:
November 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm
Your Zionist propaganda won’t work anymore and your “god” Satan is weak and belong to darkness, there is no darkness in a heart full of light.Reply

comments that would get muslims put on watch lists.....................and displayed valiantly on the mass media as "anti-semitism"

i thought i'd post it here for those who may be unaware of how it's happening.

File under “cat out of the bag.” “Israel hires Internet soldiers,”
Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:

Quote:
“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

Counterpunch’s Jonathan Cooke in “Israel’s Internet Wars” describes:

Quote:
a special undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel. Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict…About $150,000 has been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased funding expected next year.

Occupation Magazine states in “The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State”:

Quote:
“paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service of the State. The Foreign Ministry is in the process of setting up a team of students and demobilized soldiers who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over the world,”
The team will fall under the authority of a large department already dealing with what Israelis term “hasbara”, officially translated as “public explanation” but more usually meaning propaganda. That includes not only government public relations work but more secretive dealings the ministry has with a battery of private organisations and initiatives that promote Israel’s image in print, on TV and online.

Quoting Deputy Foreign Minister Shturman, Counterpunch reported:
Quote:
“During Operation Cast Lead…We gave them background material and hasbara material, and we sent them to represent the Israeli point of view on news websites and in polls on the internet.”

Operation Cast Lead was the Israeli bombing attack on Gaza which killed 1400 Palestinians, the majority of them civilians, and razed large parts of the Gaza to the ground. Israel maintains that the campaign was in response to an increase in home-made rocket attacks on Israel, which since 2001 have killed 26 Israelis. Gaza remains under blockade, with a enforced shortage of food, medicines, and basic supplies necessary for daily life. (Amnesty International Report: “Operation Cast Lead: 22 Days of Death and Destruction”)

Cooke at Counterpunch also writes that “About 50,000 activists are reported to have downloaded a programme called Megaphone that sends an alert to their computers when an article critical of Israel is published. They are then supposed to bombard the site with comments supporting Israel.”

Deputy Minister Shturman says in Israeli Occupation Magazine:

Quote:
Our objective is to penetrate into the world in which these discussions are taking place, where reports and videos are published – the blogs, the social networks, the news websites of all sizes. We will introduce a pro-Israeli voice into those places.

Michal Carmi, a blogger and associate general manager at the high-tech placement company Tripletec, was recruited to the online policy-explanation team. He told Occupation Magazine:
Quote:
“During Operation Cast Lead the Foreign Ministry wrote to me and other bloggers and asked us to make our opinions known on the international stage as well. They sent us pages with ‘taking points’ and a great many video clips. I focussed my energies on Facebook, and here and there I wrote responses on blogs where words like ‘Holocaust’ and ‘murder’ were used in connection with Israel’s Gaza action…Several times the Foreign Ministry also recommended that we access specific blogs and get involved in the discussions that were taking place there.”

A “blog” in this usage could be any kind of online forum.

Canadian author, columnist for the Vancouver Courier, and critic of Israeli government policies Greg Felton writes:
Quote:
“If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort… “

The Israeli magazine writes:
Quote:
The missions: “monitoring” and “fostering discussions”
The Foreign Ministry intends to recruit youths who speak at least one foreign language and who are studying communications, political science or law, or alternatively those whose military background is in units that deal with information analysis. “It is a youthful language”, explains Shturman. “Older people do not know how to write blogs, how to act there, what the accepted norms are. The basic conditions are a high capacity for expression in English – we also have French- and Swedish-speakers – and familiarity with the online milieu. We are looking for people who are already writing blogs and circulating in Facebook”.
This news follows the revelation earlier this year that the software exists, being purchased by the US military, to create multiple “online personas” which can be operated by one person, to infiltrate blogs, forums, and social media.

“Air Force Seeks Fake Online Social Media Identities,” Information Week:
Quote:
According to Solicitation Number: RTB220610 , the armed services division sought a software program that could manage 10 personas per user, including background; history; supporting details, and cyber presences that are ” technically, culturally and geographacilly [sic] consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user’s situational awareness by displaying real-time local information.”
lol dude, Israel probably own the internet, they probably have made bots to attack any Anti-Israel websites, you never know if you got facebook or G+ its likely that the government has all your details so careful on what you go on, especially going on some Taliban website if your Muslim, won't be long before cops bust your door..Also if you did not know if you go look at the the videos on Youtube about Israel they have less views, and are less popular, while other Muslim ones don't!

جوري
11-07-2011, 11:05 PM
^^ I swear to you that is a fact & I have known of people to whom they've so done.. It the epitome of hypocrisy though and the so-called foundation on which this crappola country supposedly stands, 'freedom of speech & press' etc. etc. It is all B.S unless it is the kind of words and press they prescribe for you so be careful indeed because they 'phish' you out of those sites to throw you in Gitmo or create a crime for you for their bi monthly roast out of Muslim blood. Heed the Babar Ahmad concoction, the Dr. Afifa saddiq event and the thousands like them... Anger won't get us anywhere.. the chinese though have the right idea!

:w:

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 12:04 AM
it's funny when people catch them out though - i sit and grin how about how it has a reverse effect on their agenda.

here's one:

chris from oz says:
November 6, 2011 at 2:46 pm
It’s a little hard to put into words how transparent Israel’s trolls have become. Funny haha, Topper and Radio Rambo (if you are actually three separate IDL/AIPAC drones, and not just the one sad little blogging contractor) have managed in a few short sentences to color the blog with a tepid attempt to demonize Iran, justify war and somehow miraculously try to tie it all to anti-semitism and jew bashing. How little credibility you have left. How woeful, short and illogical your posts. How unreferenced your assertions and how simplistic your war mongering.Israel/Zionist/ADL/AIPAC shill blogger spotting tips 101 (for the uninitiated):- No love, care or desire for harmony between the people of the world in any posting;
- They mindlessly support Israel without any balance or admission of facts about its well documented, genocidal, insane foreign policy;
- They only write in terms of division and hate, or the implication/necessity of division and hate between peoples of the world;
- Always war mongering, but without any reason or logic.
- Xenophobia
- They love blurring the line between Judaism (a religion, not a race or state) and political Zionism (the ‘religion’ of the Rothschilds – who own Israel and even put their family symbol on the flag). Judaism is not Zionism.
- Consistently unintelligent, short posts, usually filled with low brow vitriol.
- Usually poor command of the language and lousy communication skills.Reply

and another:

UnveilTheTruth says:
November 2, 2011 at 5:16 pm
Scumsrent the zionazi khazar Jew is complaining again.
First of all you have to be Semitic for him to be anti-Semitic otherwise its absurd how u khazar Jews claim to be Semitic.
Aren’t u meant to be killing a young child sumwhere?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-08-2011, 12:17 AM
and this one from yahoo is telling:

How can I increase my Muslim trolling productivity?

How can I troll the Muslim community more efficiently? I need help corrupting Muslim phrases. Thanks.
  • 1 year ago

Abz2000
11-08-2011, 12:17 AM
oops double post

MartyrX
11-08-2011, 01:46 AM
This doesn't surprise me at all.

Scimitar
09-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Bumpings...

Found this as well, it is good to recognize these tactics while recognizing it is the fanatical zionists who partake in these technques be it christian zionists, secular zionists or JDIF zionists. It is not the jewish people as a whole because many truly religious and intelligent jewish people are not zionists and reject it outright and are often victims of the zionist agenda themselves.

No this is about paid zionist shills who are rampant in the media and in internet forums who have tricks up their sleeves.

quote:

The Handbook of Paid Zionist Shills

When faced with undeniable proof of the diabolical nature of Israel, zionism and Talmudic Jewry follow these tactics:

1. Deny, deny, deny and keep denying to see if you can wear down the offending goyim.

2. Always have backup shills to support you and hope the goyim go into herd mentality. In the rare instance you do not have backup then make sure you have many nickname-switches to back yourself More..up.

3. Remember the facts are on the goyim's side so never get involved too deeply in arguing the main points of the thread. Try to stick to the prepared talking points we provide for you. A lie repeated many times over and over no matter how silly will become mainstream.

4. Try your best to divert, deflect and focus attention on other things. Engage in pointless attacks, forgeries from selective postings from zionist blogs and links to mainstream zionst owned news articles. Question all links that do not come from zionist sources. Ask many question about other matters...flood the thread with pointless, off topic questions that will keep the goy busy for days trying to answer them and keep them off the main topic of discussion.

5, Use many graphics....cartoons for the purpose of humiliation, demonization and ‘evidence’ to support the tenets of zionism and to keep you from having to prove your arguments.

6. If you cannot sway the masses into supporting you then ignore all the good arguments from the goyim and only answer the few points you can identify in the grey area,

7. If all else fails then try to bait your enemy into losing his cool and cussing you out. You may have to get the ball rolling by throwing out a few disgusting demented, perverted insults yourself but always justify them because of the pain you and your fellow Jews went through in the Holocaust and the goy arguing with you are anti-semite rascists.

8. If this last tactics does not work then its time to abandon the thread and bump other threads above this one with your nic-switches until the thread is buried and out of the mind and sight of the goyim.

9. Keep in mind that while you are doing steps 1-8 you need to also be complaining to the owners of the forum to see if you can pressure them into deleting the offending hateful thread. You will be surprised how many goyim have been brainwashed successfully into feeling white guilt and will do exactly as you request and many time the moron will even ban the person giving you difficulty. .

Note: These guidelines are good working models for the zionist shill Megaphonies but there are always some goyim who are well versed into what we do, so just remember that it is best to avoid these few because no matter how well we mask ourselves the smart sub-human filthy goy will always see the true mind behind the keyboard. It is impossible to hide from these people the reactionary psychopathic venom and rabid hate of our beloved zionism.

Scimi

Muezzin
09-08-2012, 07:21 PM
In the Information Age, the most powerful weapon is propaganda.

Also, please don't feed trolls.

Jedi_Mindset
09-08-2012, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
In the Information Age, the most powerful weapon is propaganda.
'clever and persistent propaganda can make Heaven look like Hell and Hell like Heaven' - Adolf Hitler

joesixpack
09-21-2012, 03:34 PM
The fact that there are paid trolls on the internet is very important to keep in mind. What many people don't realize is that it is a much more widespread phenomenon than this thread covers.

I will add more later, but I just want to point this out; The enemy of my enemy is NOT necessarily my friend. If, while you are debating someone on an internet forum, even when you are outnumbered, don't blindly accept the help of someone who happens to take your side on an issue. It is very important to review his ideological outlook before acknowledging their help. Often times, the person who sides with will advance a pro-terrorist or anti-semetic agenda. These people are, in fact, provocateurs intent on discrediting you by reenforcing the violent stereotype held by many in the west, and in conflating anti-zionism with anti-semetism. It's better to call that person out as a provocateur. A principled response means that one should not assume that someone else is his/her ideological ally simply because they side with you on a particular issue.

Another thing to remember is to remain calm and patient. The trolls depend on your anger. This is a common tactic that puts them in control. Remember that in an internet debate, you won't change the mind of the person who you debate, you will change the mind of the person who silently reads the entire exchange. Fence sitters are never impressed by vitriol or insults, but they are often swayed by principled and calm argument.

Pygoscelis
09-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Why would Israel hire them though? There are plenty of islam hating trolls that will do it for free.

Scimitar
09-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Coz the trolls get owned by us ;)

And they decided to upp their game. But guess what? I'm a shill hunter :D

joesixpack
09-21-2012, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Why would Israel hire them though? There are plenty of islam hating trolls that will do it for free.
That's a fair question,Pygoscelis. Counterintelligence and propaganda are taken very seriously by state security forces. It is not just Zionist intelligence services who have skin in the game, and it's not just them who put sock puppets into the world political internet forums. Many of those agencies are not even government agencies. There are a few reasons for for hiring professionals. For one, the message/narrative must be strictly controlled and focused because without some management, the trolls will wander at random and it won't help the cause. Also, the ideological currency must be created and reenforced in order for stupid ideas to gain legitimacy. Finally, trolling isn't the only task that these people carry out. I'll try to explain these n some more detail.

If you are able to control the question, you can control the answer. The straightforward question "Does Joe steal from orphans?" does no good for someone intent on maligning Joe. The more useful question would be "When will Joe stop stealing from orphans?" Trolls can't be relied upon to usefully frame the debate in a pro-zionist/anti-Arab direction. Controlling the question and the narrative is where the battle should be fought, and that is where the professional trolls fight it. It is also important that the debate be framed and pushed from both sides. There are voices on the anti-zionist side of the debate that come from counterintelligence sock-puppets. This is why I said earlier that you should never assume that someone is your true ideological ally. They may be laying a trap for you.

Folie a deux is a psychiatric syndrome wherein two or more individuals share the same delusion. The term is French for "madness shared by two", but it can present itself as a delusion shared by larger groups. An entire family may believe that they are being stalked by aliens, for example. It's worth reading the Wikipedia entry on it. The most interesting passage (and the most relevant) from that article is this; "Folie à deux and its more populous cousins are in many ways a psychiatric curiosity. ... a person cannot be diagnosed as being delusional if the belief in question is one 'ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture' ". An idea may strike a normal person in a normal setting as preposterous and illogical. But repeated often enough and from enough different voices, it becomes accepted as perfectly believable. The assertions made by a few internet trolls are easy enough to dismiss, but when there is an organized campaign to promote those assertions as common and accepted, the normal critical and skeptical mind no longer objects. This is what I mean by "Ideological currency". A crackpot idea becomes mainstream with enough repetition.

Lastly, the work of these agents isn't just selling bull$*** and insulting their opposition. It also involves splintering their opposition along different ideological lines. Taking advantage of nationalist, religious, ethnic, and racial divisions to create animosity among ones enemies is easily accomplished by agents provokateurs pretending to be your allies. The anonymous nature of internet discussions make the job of the provocateur easier than ever. An agent can sit in his cubicle at his secure headquarters and sew dissent.

I would say that their money has been well spent. They have effectively shifted focus of the debate here in the US from their own ethnic cleansing campaign to Iran's weapons program.

User29123
09-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Pat Condell is one of them, makes loads of Youtube videos, he is pro-Israel, just watch his videos, he picks info from the news and media and just spreads his BS.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!