/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do u know?

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 11:01 PM
i was just wondering if anyone knew who sung this, the music s beautiful...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ZIK8rD3_u-U

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
11-07-2011, 11:10 PM
^That's Zain Bhikha and Dawud Wharnsby Ali. It's in one of the old albums by Zain Bhikha, been years since I last heard it.

Marina-Aisha
11-07-2011, 11:16 PM
ooh thank you soo much

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Heard this nasheed a lot! One of the famous ones of zain bhaikhs old albhum, like the brother/sister mentioned above.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
11-10-2011, 04:16 PM
sorry me again, but i thought insead makin another thread i'd just pop it in here...do u know where these dresses r from?there really beautiful....any help would be great thanx.

ardianto
11-10-2011, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
do u know where these dresses r from?
Indonesia and Turkey.

Marina-Aisha
11-11-2011, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Indonesia and Turkey.
thanks
i think the dress at 0:08 is sooooo beautiful, i found the dress on some site not sure if the site through...

ardianto
11-12-2011, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
i think the dress at 0:08 is sooooo beautiful,
That's wedding dress, sis.

Marina-Aisha
11-12-2011, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
That's wedding dress, sis.
lol there all wedding dresses, i wanted to know where i could get it :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!