/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there legitimacy to this ''دعاء الكرب الشديد'' or is it a shiite type thing?

جوري
11-09-2011, 10:25 PM
دعاء الكرب الشديد

دعاء الكرب الشديد:من الدكتور أحمد الكبيسي في الحلقة قبل الماضية في برنامج الكلمة وأخواتها.
والدعاء مجرب لزين العابدينبن الحسين بن علي بن أب طالب رضي الله عنهما.
الهي كيف أدعوك وأنا انا وكيف أقطع رجائي منك وأنت أنت .الهي ان لم أسألك فتعطني فمن دا الدي أسأله فيعطني؛وان لم أدعك فتستجيب لي فمن دا الدي أدعوه فيستجيب لي ؛وان لم أتضرع اليك فترحمني فمن دا الدي أتضرع اليه فيرحمني.
اله وكما فلقت البحر لموسى فنجيته من الغرق؛فصلي وسلم يارب على محمد وآل محمد ونجني مما أنا فيه من كرب بفرج عاجل وغير آجل وبرحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.
اللهم آمين
يقال ثلاث ليالي في كل ليلة 100 مرة في الثلث الأخير من الليل وبعد ركعتين تهجد قل هدا الدعاء.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
11-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Translation :p

جوري
11-10-2011, 12:16 AM
humna humna
I'll get to it in a bit not in the mood just yet..

جوري
11-10-2011, 12:47 AM
rough translation by me

The du3a of intense anguish:

والدعاء مجرب لزين العابدينبن الحسين بن علي بن أب طالب رضي الله عنهما.
الهي كيف أدعوك وأنا انا وكيف أقطع رجائي منك وأنت أنت .الهي ان لم أسألك فتعطني فمن دا الدي أسأله فيعطني؛وان لم أدعك فتستجيب لي فمن دا الدي أدعوه فيستجيب لي ؛وان لم أتضرع اليك فترحمني فمن دا الدي أتضرع اليه فيرحمني.
اله وكما فلقت البحر لموسى فنجيته من الغرق؛فصلي وسلم يارب على محمد وآل محمد ونجني مما أنا فيه من كرب بفرج عاجل وغير آجل وبرحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.
اللهم آمين
يقال ثلاث ليالي في كل ليلة 100 مرة في الثلث الأخير من الليل وبعد ركعتين تهجد قل هدا الدعاء.

This du3a is trialed by 'Zain El'Abdeed al 'husein bin abi talib (may Allah be pleased with both of them)<<this is the part that has me suspicious that it's a shiite invention
My lord (ilahi) how can I supplicate to you when I am me and hinder my hope in you when you're you. Ilahi (my Lord) if I don't ask you to give then who is it that will give? If I don't supplicate so that you'd respond then who is it that will respond? If I don't beseech you to have mercy on me then who do I beseech to have mercy on me? Oh God as you've split the sea for Moses & saved him from drowning let your peace & blessings be on the prophet Mohamed and the ummah of Mohamed & save me from this anguish sooner before later by your mercy oh most merciful .. Allhouma ameen
to be said in tahajud 100 times in qyaam el'lyel..the last 1/3 of the night..

well did my part is it legitimate?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!