/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's get people thinking, talking and sharing!

syed1
11-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi everyone, this thread is being start as a result of noticing that currently IB does not have a thread which is designed to cultivate users to share and discuss topics that they find interesting...

The premise of this thread will be simple:

All you have to do is, find an interesting article, an interesting video or clip or an interesting picture, come on here and post it as a reply and if you want you can leave a comment about it or a remark. (it does not have to be islamic)

The idea is to get people reading more or landing on more unique topics so as to increase their general knowledge.

Anyways, I'll start: I found this video on youtube and felt that it was a great leap in the future of robotics...I was really surprised by how well this robot functions, how seamlessly it was able to pour the glass of water! just think of all the applications for this once it is fully developed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!